No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Helen/John vid is taking longer than expected now that I am having technical difficulties with the music *sigh* where are those Helen/John kisses when you need them
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      lmao!!! I just hope that they do some flash backs that fill in some of J/H
      That would be awsome to see
      And if it's a scene from an eps that was cut
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
        That would be awsome to see
        And if it's a scene from an eps that was cut
        That would be great and it would be awesome!!
        sigpic

Comment

That would be great and it would be awesome!!
          Sweet a Haunted Kiss
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

that would be the only kind of kiss for them to have... lol!!
            sigpic

Comment

that would be the only kind of kiss for them to have... lol!!
              Totaly we so need a pic of it
              sigpic

Comment

If I only I could do manips *sigh*
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

If you notice that when John teleports away he was standing a little bit closer to her. Least that is what it looked like to me.
                  sigpic

Comment

If you notice that when John teleports away he was standing a little bit closer to her. Least that is what it looked like to me.
                    Yeah me too!
                    sigpic

Comment

So who knows, they may have thrown a kiss in there and then decided to cut it out.
                      sigpic

Comment

So who knows, they may have thrown a kiss in there and then decided to cut it out.
                        Rule 101 never cut a kiss lol

I noticed that to he is standing pritty close
                        sigpic

Comment

The angle the shot before that final one is at, you clearly see Helen lean in towards John. Not in a 'kiss' me sort of way but more like she's really being *pulled* towards him. It's incredibly... Awww..

*sigh*

And then he teleports with her leaning towards him.

IMHO, far more powerful than simply a kiss. I'm nearly certain there wouldn't have been a kiss in there. It's so much more heartbreaking without one, her left there *wanting* one but both of them unable and uwilling to go there. I actually get the vibe Helen wanted one but John left first because - based on the pain on his face - he couldn't and still do what he had to do.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                            The angle the shot before that final one is at, you clearly see Helen lean in towards John. Not in a 'kiss' me sort of way but more like she's really being *pulled* towards him. It's incredibly... Awww..

*sigh*

IMHO, far more powerful than simply a kiss. I'm nearly certain there wouldn't have been a kiss in there. It's so much more heartbreaking without one, her left there *wanting* one but both of them unable and uwilling to go there. I actually get the vibe Helen wanted one but John left first because - based on the pain on his face - he couldn't and still do what he had to do.
                            Which fits - because for that's been revealed about John, there's still a thousand walls between them. Haunted just gave Helen hope that one day they would be able to scale them and maybe, just maybe, reconcile. It's not a sure thing, but it's more hope than she's had in a very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post

*sigh*

I agree that the scene is more powerful without a kiss but I just can't help to have one in the deleted scenes since (at least for me) those are not canon
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                I agree that the scene is more powerful without a kiss but I just can't help to have one in the deleted scenes since (at least for me) those are not canon
                                There's one in the webisodes if you just want to see them kissing....

Cause let's face it, the fact they did a whole lot more than kissing is Ashley canon.

Comment

Working...
                                X