No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yes indeedy.... More nubbins and more John and helen!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      oh yes indeedy.... More nubbins and more John and helen!!
      Cool
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Spoiler:
        John kicked off his shoes and removed his ratty, bloody shirt. He managed to settle himself in the middle of the wide expanse of the bed. To his aching back the covers felt divine, felt like the softest silk. Lying down gave him ease while he took in shallow breaths, all the while he listened to Helen muttering and taking stock of what was in the fridge. This gave him time to think. The rest of her network wanted him in shackles and imprisoned while they studied him. Granted the thing inside of him was a powerful force, but it wouldn’t allow him to stay incarcerated for long. It would wait, it would study, and it would learn how to escape any cell that it was forced into. Just as the pain was starting to ease more, yet another tendril worked through his body. Fire coursed through him and he barely resisted the urge to scream. Even at the hands of Nikola the first time the pain had not been this severe. ‘Breathe, just breathe. The pain is fleeting and it will fade,’ He thought. For a moment more the pain lasted before it to abated.

Helen was wide awake with a ravenous hunger. She had not eaten since that morning and in sleep her body had used up what energy she had regained. In the fridge she found a bowl of fresh fruit, a bottle of honey, and a jar of creamy peanut butter. “Eureka,” She whispered and plastered a huge smile on her face. Standing she turned and saw John sprawled on the bed. He removed the bandage and the gold and silver of the device gleamed in the sunlight. I looked odd and strangely the device in his chest suited him. His eyes were closed and by the gentle rise and fall of his chest Helen could tell that Jon had fallen into an exhausted sleep once again. All she could do was sit beside him and munch on the fruit.

here is some John and Helen.. lol!!
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          John kicked off his shoes and removed his ratty, bloody shirt. He managed to settle himself in the middle of the wide expanse of the bed. To his aching back the covers felt divine, felt like the softest silk. Lying down gave him ease while he took in shallow breaths, all the while he listened to Helen muttering and taking stock of what was in the fridge. This gave him time to think. The rest of her network wanted him in shackles and imprisoned while they studied him. Granted the thing inside of him was a powerful force, but it wouldn’t allow him to stay incarcerated for long. It would wait, it would study, and it would learn how to escape any cell that it was forced into. Just as the pain was starting to ease more, yet another tendril worked through his body. Fire coursed through him and he barely resisted the urge to scream. Even at the hands of Nikola the first time the pain had not been this severe. ‘Breathe, just breathe. The pain is fleeting and it will fade,’ He thought. For a moment more the pain lasted before it to abated.

Helen was wide awake with a ravenous hunger. She had not eaten since that morning and in sleep her body had used up what energy she had regained. In the fridge she found a bowl of fresh fruit, a bottle of honey, and a jar of creamy peanut butter. “Eureka,” She whispered and plastered a huge smile on her face. Standing she turned and saw John sprawled on the bed. He removed the bandage and the gold and silver of the device gleamed in the sunlight. I looked odd and strangely the device in his chest suited him. His eyes were closed and by the gentle rise and fall of his chest Helen could tell that Jon had fallen into an exhausted sleep once again. All she could do was sit beside him and munch on the fruit.

here is some John and Helen.. lol!!
          Cool i love it Ares
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

hehe thanks!!
            sigpic

Comment

Here is a scene from the version of the eps i've written with Helen and John

Parvor Nocturnus
              Spoiler:
              Soon the second Video ended Helen saw John was cold he stood at the fire place Helen got up she went over to him
              ''John remove your wet cloths you'll feeze''
              He done as she asked she gave him a blanket John went and sat on the sofa he only wore his trousers Helen put more wood in the fire place the fire heated up warming the room Helen tolk her gun off she then went and sat next to John on the sofa his skin was ice cold Helen cuddled upto him letting the heat from her body warm his cool skin John put his arms around her it had been so long scince they held echother like this Helen felt John's body warming up he looked at Helen he saw her looking at the device on his chest Helen saw the device had a dial it flashed a faint green Helen went to touch the device John stopped her he tolk her hand in his he kissed it Helen looked at him John looked into her eyes
              ''Does it hurt John?''
              ''No,Helen''
              John kissed her hand again he then placed it on his nacked chest over his heart they looked into eachothers eyes
              ''I have missed your touch Helen my love ''
              ''John i ..''
              ''Please Helen let me love you one last time before we die''
              The room fell silent all that could be heard was the sound of the fire crackeling and the infected drawing near ,meanwhile down in the Sanctuary Will heard movement he slowly approched the lab inside Will saw a young girl she was secured to the chair he carefully approached her she wokeup she cried out to the other infected Will shot her he then ran back upto Helen's study he burst in he saw Helen fixing her shirt and John was putting his back on as well as his jacket and weapons John picked up Helen jacket from the floor near the fire place he haned it to her as he did he leand forward and kissed her sensuly and lovingly on the lips she kissed him back Will cleard his thoat they stopped they looked at Will
              ''There comming ''
              sigpic

Comment

Very nice. i love it.
                sigpic

Comment

The other version of the scene is very differant
                  sigpic

Comment

Very heated, passionate, lust driven, and tender to where the words would smolder off the screen and there would be no need for a heater or something like that?
                    sigpic

Comment

Very heated, passionate, lust driven, and tender to where the words would smolder off the screen and there would be no need for a heater or something like that?
                      No heater needed lol
                      sigpic

Comment

I thought not. One of my net friends read my story April 1912 and she was like, "You need to write more smut fics... lol!!"

Cause I had writen it where John finds helen on the Titanic
                        sigpic

Comment

I thought not. One of my net friends read my story April 1912 and she was like, "You need to write more smut fics... lol!!"

Cause I had writen it where John finds helen on the Titanic
                          I realy like that story Ares

A lot of mine have the smut in them but when i post them at times i write it without it or just the before then after in the way like you were watching the eps and it still works

I love the sotries either way becase no matter what happens you can still feel the love between the characters
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                            I realy like that story Ares

A lot of mine have the smut in them but when i post them at times i write it without it or just the before then after in the way like you were watching the eps and it still works

I love the sotries either way becase no matter what happens you can still feel the love between the characters
                            Oh yeah, I know what you mean. i love to write the sensual in such away that it would look as if it would happen on the show.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, I know what you mean. i love to write the sensual in such away that it would look as if it would happen on the show.
                              Yeah thats what i love about writting them you can see it so clearly and then when it happens on the show it's like a dream come true
                              sigpic

Comment

Now if only the good stuff would happen.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X