Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    Bring Dr. Pepper, Cheez its and Nacho Cheese Doritos and we will be set to watch the hustle and bustle of New City formt he view of the North tower.. lol!!
    and sleeping bags in case we are camping out lol
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

With all their tension and.... 8clears throat* Yeah that would be good. Sleeping under the stars on top of the Sanctuary... Nice!
      sigpic

Comment

With all their tension and.... 8clears throat* Yeah that would be good. Sleeping under the stars on top of the Sanctuary... Nice!
        yay
        Hopefully we wont hear anything execpt the cars and people outside the sanctuary gates
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          I also agree that a kiss could only happen in a flashback now and I definetly want more Helen and John flashbacks (with or without a kiss). I can only hope we get some flashbacks in season 3...

TV OT
          Spoiler:
          My tv is completely capable of HD but I haven't cough up the money yet to get HD with my cable and I am in the just in the process of getting Sanctuary
          I definitely want more flashbacks. There's so much history between them I would like to see how they met and I'd like to see the John pre-Ripper days, especially with what we learn in Haunted.

TV
          Spoiler:
          The lady at Best Buy suggested we purchase an HDMI cable when we were buying my husband's XBox the other day (for his birthday) and we just started laughing so hard... we of course filled her in that our tv was from like 1991 She laughed too but I wonder if there wasn't a bit of pity in her eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
            Awsome vid
            Thanks - I had to reupload the video with minor edits - this is the new link

I would like to make another - any song ideas?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
              yay
              Hopefully we wont hear anything execpt the cars and people outside the sanctuary gates
              yeah.... lol!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcartersg1 View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ59jWURU3o

Really nice vid!!
                I can't think of any songs right now...

*brings supplies for camping on the sanctuary's roof*
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

How about the song HOW YOU REMIND ME by Nickelback. I heard it on the radio today and thought Helen and John.
                  sigpic

Comment

Bad Romance-Lady Gaga or Undisclosed Desires-Muse
                    sigpic

Comment

two more good songs... lol!
                      sigpic

Comment

two more good songs... lol!
                        I love these songs i get so many Helen and John shipper flash moments when i hear them or see them
                        sigpic

Comment

I had one today when I was listening to NickelBack.... but there are so many songs that fit them, fot all the facets of their life.
                          sigpic

Comment

I had one today when I was listening to NickelBack.... but there are so many songs that fit them, fot all the facets of their life.
                            I saw boath those songs today plus Down-Jay Sean and Lil Wayn i love it when a song comes on and i have those flashes it so rocks
                            sigpic

Comment

I even saw a music vid for them set to the song APOLOGIZE: One Republic feat Timberland.
                              sigpic

Comment

I even saw a music vid for them set to the song APOLOGIZE: One Republic feat Timberland.
                                I love that song it fits so well
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X