Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    Here is what I HOPE/PRAYED happened with Helen....

Spoiler:
    Helen looked at the display, she only had a few seconds left. Not enough time to put the vest on all the way. she was going to die. She was facing her mortal death again. Those few seconds dragged on like an eternity. Helen was happy not to be hearing the ticking of a clock. Hands came around her then, holding her tight, hauling her close. Then the feeling of static broke out along her skin; she was being teleported away. Helen appeared on a roof top blocks away from her Sanctuary just as the building exploded. Helen turned into the arms she knew all to well to fight back the feeling of pain, despair, at losing her home. She lost the one place that held all the memories of her daughter. Everything was gone now. "Oh, John...." Puling back she looked at him. "Where have you been?" Deep in her heart she had thought he truly had perished in Hollow Earth while trying to make things right.

John was confused. One minute he was in pure blackness, a dark so thick he couldn't see an inch in front of him and then he was in the main lab gathering Helen close and teleporting away with her in his arms. He had no memory before that; no memory after he fed on the energy in Hollow Earth. "I don't know. I can't.... remember." John said looking at Helen. Seeing her face, hearing her voice soothed some part of him he hadn't known was hurting. Still, he was clueless on how he got to her.

As alone as they were Helen felt the need to go to him, to wrap her arms around his lean, warm, frame and just hold on to him until she stopped shaking from her near brush with death... again. Though, that first step was proving difficult. Luckily John made the choice for her. he came to her, wrapped his arms around her and just held her close. She, in turn, embraced him reveling in the way he molded to her.

"What happened to me?" John needed to know. His voice pleaded for the information.

"I don't have any answers for you." she replied. John went stiff in her arms, tension coursing through him and into her. He let her go, stepped away and balling his hands into fists. He was fighting to keep control. Helen had the first reaction to reach out, to put her hand on his shoulder, but she remembered the first time she had done that. John had lashed out and caught his hand across her cheek.

John breathed in, breathed out, and repeated. He was trying to stay calm, trying not to push his memory. The anger was all encompassing, surrounding him like a thick cloak. he was trying to breathe past the rage. He was trying to focus. "I should get you out of here." John bit out and he could have sworn he felt her recoil from him even though she wasn't touching him. Turning to her, john held out his hand waiting for her to take it. She surprised him, as she always did, and placed her hand lightly in his. John stepped in close to her, breathing her in as the last resort, some small measure of comfort, before teleporting them away from the sight of her ruined home; the crumbling ruins of her Sanctuary.
    *happy shippy sigh*

This is part of my head!canon

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
    Ok, New vid! Yes, it is Magnett... but in a less.... mooshy romantic light?

Dedicated to anyone who knows that Helen and John are entwined in the most dangerous game of all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh763sNbECs

And for those of you who can't see it on Youtube...

http://dc438.4shared.com/img/eOT9bsRq/0.6793141798189892/Dangerous_Game.wmv
    Nice
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Yessika: Glad you liked my little fic!! Hopefully something close to that happened!
      sigpic

Comment

Oh,hei guys I just rewatch the scene between John and Helen in Hollow Earth,you know when Helen says to John "That's not love,John." OMG did you see what face he made?!...it broke my heart.And it makes me a little bit angry about Helen,i mean John KNOWS what love is and it makes me think that Helen DOES'NT know what love is,or maybe she forgot.That scene makes me a little bit angry about Helen and her reactions when John brings about their relationship. ^^

Sorry for my bad english.

"So come with me and we'll make many storms."

Comment

I have STAYED mad at Helen since INTO THE BLACK. just the way she treated John.... Ugh... it made me SO MAD!!
          sigpic

Comment

Seeing how I've been watching this show for years and around these forums for a little while as well, I reckon it's about time I claimed a "ship". I totally chose this one.

It's really the only one that makes sense. It just works (so to speak). They're perfect for each other. I've never really thought of Helen with anyone else. She just seems to belong with John.

I, too, was annoyed with how she treated him in "Into The Black". I mean, the man was willing to turn back time and sacrifice the past 100 years for her! I don't care how many lifetimes she lives, she ain't never gonna find another man like that. As much as I love Helen Magnus, she really gets on my nerves when it comes to this subject...

If/when there is a 5th season, one of the main things I wanna see is Helen and John reunited.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie_Vampiress View Post
              Seeing how I've been watching this show for years and around these forums for a little while as well, I reckon it's about time I claimed a "ship". I totally chose this one.

It's really the only one that makes sense. It just works (so to speak). They're perfect for each other. I've never really thought of Helen with anyone else. She just seems to belong with John.

I, too, was annoyed with how she treated him in "Into The Black". I mean, the man was willing to turn back time and sacrifice the past 100 years for her! I don't care how many lifetimes she lives, she ain't never gonna find another man like that. As much as I love Helen Magnus, she really gets on my nerves when it comes to this subject...

If/when there is a 5th season, one of the main things I wanna see is Helen and John reunited.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH ALL OF THAT AND FEEL THE SAME WAY!!!

Helen and John Are the only ship I can EVER see happening on Sanctuary, they just are like a Yin Yang. Separately they work, but bonded together they are a powerful balance!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie_Vampiress View Post

Welcome to Magnettland!

sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

John and Helen make the most sense to me!!

I really hope she comes to her senses and works things out with the man who makes her heart skip a beat!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Chris Heyerdahl was just cast in a major recurring role on True Blood. So even if there is a season five of Sanctuary, I'm betting there's no John.
                    sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                      Chris Heyerdahl was just cast in a major recurring role on True Blood. So even if there is a season five of Sanctuary, I'm betting there's no John.
                      I was just thinking that
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        I was just thinking that
                        Woes.
                        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Has anyone noticed Poe - Angry Johnny is like... THE perfect song for Druitt?

Sorry if someone else has already pointed this out I was just listening to it and it was just... wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post

OMG!!! Really!! YES!! chris on True Blood.... Oh Holy Crap!! I will so love that!! I wonder if he'll have scenes with Alexander Skarsgard!! O_O!! I'm in Trubie Heaven!!!! Bloody Hell!! YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

But they are probably filming TB right now... so there may be hope for John.... but I am not really hopeful for the fate of Sanctuary right now.
                            Last edited by AresLover452; 19 January 2012, 09:59 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zomgteslalurv View Post
                              Has anyone noticed Poe - Angry Johnny is like... THE perfect song for Druitt?

Sorry if someone else has already pointed this out I was just listening to it and it was just... wow.
                              I had never heard the song before, now that I did, I totally agree!
                              sigpic

Comment

I think I have to listen to this song now! lmao!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X