Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's my favorite episode 2 I can't stop watching it
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I have watched that kiss way to many times, I need Druitt to show up so I can stop

BTW, when is the musical episode?
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        I have watched that kiss way to many times, I need Druitt to show up so I can stop

I think it's episode 7 or 8...

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post

I love the KISS!! I am planning on making a banner out of it! lol!

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
          I think it's episode 7 or 8...
          I think FUGUE is episode 9.
          sigpic

Comment

Fugue is ep 8, ep 9 is with Tesla.

Comment

Oh... I thought it was 9.... oh well!! lol!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                Fugue is ep 8, ep 9 is with Tesla.
                What does Fugue mean? And yay for Tesla
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Fugue: A fugue is a piece of music written for a certain number of parts (voices). The word “fugue“ comes from the Italian “fuga“ meaning “flight“.
                  I so can't wait to see this episode! I love musicals
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                    Fugue: A fugue is a piece of music written for a certain number of parts (voices). The word “fugue“ comes from the Italian “fuga“ meaning “flight“.
                    I so can't wait to see this episode! I love musicals
                    I'm not really a musical person but I like them when they are sci-fi
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll just be happy when John is back.

Me new fanfic: SECOND CHANCES

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7519956/1/

http://sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=1130
                      Last edited by AresLover452; 03 November 2011, 02:08 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

yessica SciFi ones are the best I've seen te Xena ones and they were awesome! I'm really looking forward to Fugue at Arma Robin said its his fave episode I can't wait to hear them singing Reading your fic know sis! Awesome!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                          yessica SciFi ones are the best I've seen te Xena ones and they were awesome! I'm really looking forward to Fugue at Arma Robin said its his fave episode I can't wait to hear them singing Reading your fic know sis! Awesome!
                          YES!!! XENAAAAAA!!!! AYIYIYIYIYIEEEEEEIIIII!!!!

Sorry, nerd moment. Yes-- an example of a musical done right!! Though, I like the Illusia one better than the later one. Better plot, me thinks. So Fugue had better not slack in the plot department.

Random O/T factoid:
                          Spoiler:
                          The Illusia episode was the first episode of Xena I'd ever seen before in my life, and at the time I didn't even know what I was watching. It was at a parents' friend's house, and it was on, and I saw the Gab-drag and the part where Gabby kicks Xena in the head before they both go over the cliff. It was awesome. I recognized it when I saw it for real almost ten years later.

Comment

I loved the Xena musicals!! lol!

IDK how I will feel about the sanctuary one though... have to wait and see.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok, I need your help my Magnetts.. What pic/pics should I use for my November Calendar page? For a look at past calendar pages click HERE
                              sigpic

Comment

How about use some of the picture from Webisode 4 where Helena nd John are in the ally and John has his nose buried in her hair
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X