Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emengee View Post

Spoiler:

I wonder how future Helen's confrontation with him is going to affect the timeline.. "Stay away from me."

GAH!!!

After I read your comment, I got to pondering

Spoiler:

Will Future-John remember the fight and realize it was Future-Helen? I mean, a surprise @ss-kicking from his ex-fiance would seem pretty memorable. Add in the different hair-style, and I bet he would put it together after she went back in time. I wonder how that would affect his reaction to her saying she doesn't want to see him anymore; after all, saying 'After this is over I don't want to see you anymore,' is a much less emphatic statement that saying it, beating the stuffing out of you, then saying 'stay away from me' with a knife to your throat.

Which begs the question, if Helen was so bent on preserving the timeline that she followed Adam back in time and then contemplated suicide to avoid changing history, why would she get in a knock-down-drag-out with John and then tell him to stay away from her? I mean, she knows that didn't happen the first time around. Even if he wouldn't let her pass, surely she could have found a less dramatic way of removing herself from the situation. After all, she's Helen Magnus. Unless, of course, (be still my shipper heart) she was just so overwhelmed with emotion at seeing Ripper-Era-John again that she couldn't help herself.

Let's just hope that love truly conquers all, even death at the hands of TPTB.

Comment

I am! Lol

And now... for my latest banner!

Spoilered for S4 Content

sigpic

Comment

Another new banner!

sigpic

Comment

I am just waiting to see how John will be when he finally drags his butt back to the Sanctuary.....
          sigpic

Comment

Hey guys!
            I know the person who is going to share a kiss with Magnus but I don't know how to show that this will be a spoiler... Could anyone help please?? (Don't know if you said it already... )
            amitamus ut vivamus

Comment

New Calendar page... It looks a little strange with the calendar portion so high up in the pic, but I did it so it didn't get covered by the start bar... Found that out the hard way and have only just know decided to do something about it..

Lol!

Spoilered for Tempus content:

Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Ohh,i can't wait till i see John's back in the Sanctuary!!!

"So come with me and we'll make many storms."

Comment

Originally posted by Himisoara View Post
                  Ohh,i can't wait till i see John's back in the Sanctuary!!!
                  Me either and I really hope he won't be SUPER CRAZY HOMICIDAL.... a little crazy is ok... SUPER CRAZY KILLER GUY... way not kewl!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I dunno... I think it would be cool to see Druitt from the webisodes again... Tempus got close, but still-- I could go for some *brief* stone cold psychopath from Druitt. REALLY see them go head to head.

You know, I keep thinking that Magnus spent some of her extra years after Tempus in some kinda monastery, so in my head I imagine that she learned some obscure but really awesome style of blade-fighting that would go up against Druitt in a really cool way.

But that's just me...

Comment

Just made this banner!! Hope you all like it!!

The song I took the lyrics from is the song WHITE BLANK PAGE by Mumford and Sons.... the song literally screams MAGNETT!!

sigpic

Comment

Wow! awesome banner sis! The words go so well the pics awesome work Sis! I love it! XO MAGNETT RULES!!!
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                          Wow! awesome banner sis! The words go so well the pics awesome work Sis! I love it! XO MAGNETT RULES!!!
                          Thanks six!! I head the song and was like MAGNETT!!! OMG!! It was so needing to be used in a banner!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dvorak Symphony No. 8 View Post
                            After I read your comment, I got to pondering

Spoiler:

Will Future-John remember the fight and realize it was Future-Helen? I mean, a surprise @ss-kicking from his ex-fiance would seem pretty memorable. Add in the different hair-style, and I bet he would put it together after she went back in time. I wonder how that would affect his reaction to her saying she doesn't want to see him anymore; after all, saying 'After this is over I don't want to see you anymore,' is a much less emphatic statement that saying it, beating the stuffing out of you, then saying 'stay away from me' with a knife to your throat.

Which begs the question, if Helen was so bent on preserving the timeline that she followed Adam back in time and then contemplated suicide to avoid changing history, why would she get in a knock-down-drag-out with John and then tell him to stay away from her? I mean, she knows that didn't happen the first time around. Even if he wouldn't let her pass, surely she could have found a less dramatic way of removing herself from the situation. After all, she's Helen Magnus. Unless, of course, (be still my shipper heart) she was just so overwhelmed with emotion at seeing Ripper-Era-John again that she couldn't help herself.
                            Spoiler:
                            I think he will know it was Future!Helen and because he is John, he still can't go away...

I think the bolded is the most probable, she really can't control her emotions when she is around John *tragic love sigh*

Let's just hope that love truly conquers all, even death at the hands of TPTB.
                            I think it can conquer anything but that

Love the banners Em and Ares!

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                            I dunno... I think it would be cool to see Druitt from the webisodes again... Tempus got close, but still-- I could go for some *brief* stone cold psychopath from Druitt. REALLY see them go head to head.

You know, I keep thinking that Magnus spent some of her extra years after Tempus in some kinda monastery, so in my head I imagine that she learned some obscure but really awesome style of blade-fighting that would go up against Druitt in a really cool way.

But that's just me...
                            I would like to see more of Druitt period; I don't care if he is the man who is hurting or the psychopath, since I love him when he is either one
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Thanks Yessika. glad you liked my banner! The song WHITE BLANK PAGE by Mumford and Sons Screams MAGNETT!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                                Thanks Yessika. glad you liked my banner! The song WHITE BLANK PAGE by Mumford and Sons Screams MAGNETT!
                                If I hadn't already used that song in a vid, I would do one
                                *cough* somebody else should make a vid *cough*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X