Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
    Sweet! I can't wait sis! Xo

I think the end scene will make you want to take a cold shower! lol!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
      Hi everyone! Long time no see! Been so busy with the new job that I haven't had time to keep up with everything going on over here.

But I thought I would drop by and see what the discussion was on the new ep!!! And drop off the link to my review of it - CC's Tempus Review.
      You have a rather long reply comment to approve; I didn't think you would mind
      sigpic

Comment

Sweet! I can't wait to read it sis! xo
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
          You have a rather long reply comment to approve; I didn't think you would mind
          I didn't mind AT ALL! Thanks for reading it!!
          sigpic
          || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
            Good for you Selene, I wish I had your self control XD

And now I bring a gift made for Ladyj because I lost a bet. Although, I'm not entirely sure I lost because John did get into it with BOTH Helen's in the episode...

Oh well

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ke-d4cawd2.jpg
            *grabs gift and runs*

Spoiler:
            And yes you did lose. Out bet was about a fight. Blonde!Helen wasn't fighting with John. Hmpf.

Although their scene together was much better than a fight...

Hi everyone! Long time no see! Been so busy with the new job that I haven't had time to keep up with everything going on over here.

But I thought I would drop by and see what the discussion was on the new ep!!! And drop off the link to my review of it - CC's Tempus Review.
            Look who's here.
            I saw your review earlier this evening when I came back and haven't had the time to read it yet. I will soon!

In the mean time though, I made a new sig myself this weekend, and I'm just bummed I can't use it because it's way too spoilery to use on GW for now. *grins*
            Spoiler:
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Love the new sig LGJ
              sigpic

Comment

*Huggles LadyJ*

You used my song! XD

I made a sig almost EXACTLY like that! It isn't quite finished yet... but I will post it when it is!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                  *Huggles LadyJ*

You used my song! XD

I made a sig almost EXACTLY like that! It isn't quite finished yet... but I will post it when it is!
                  I had too! ;D
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow! Awesome sig LGJ! (hugs)
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Ok... here is my latest Magnett vid

It's not the one that I've been working on all weekend... but I have fallen in love with it.

Enjoy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                        Look who's here.
                        I saw your review earlier this evening when I came back and haven't had the time to read it yet. I will soon!
                        That's fine . . . I have had more than enough replies last night to keep me busy, but am looking forward to what you have to say, even though we already discussed it in depth.

In the mean time though, I made a new sig myself this weekend, and I'm just bummed I can't use it because it's way too spoilery to use on GW for now. *grins*
                        OMG! I love it I am working on a new banner for my LJ and am waiting to put it all together because it is too spoilery.
                        sigpic

Comment

LadyGalaxyJ, love the sig!

Speaking of vids, I have a few vid ideas but I'm waiting to see if we get any Magnett scenes next week
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments! I'm quite proud of it!

OMG! I love it I am working on a new banner for my LJ and am waiting to put it all together because it is too spoilery.
                            *mutters something about how you absolutely need to send it to me next time we talk*

(By the way, the fic is coming nicely... )
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              Thank you everyone for the lovely comments! I'm quite proud of it!

*mutters something about how you absolutely need to send it to me next time we talk*

(By the way, the fic is coming nicely... )
                              *It is posted under a cut on my LJ*

(Cannot wait!)
                              sigpic

Comment

Loved the Vid Em!! it was lovely!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X