Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O_O!!!

SELENE!! That was so beautiful!! well done my dear!! I was awesome and the song for them was perfect!!
    sigpic

Comment

Oh God,the video is so beautiful. I love the song and the lyrics fit perfectly with them^^
      Love MAGNETT!!!!!

"So come with me and we'll make many storms."

Comment

Wow! Awesome vid Selene! its so sweet! awesome work i love it! xoxo
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

WOW Selene! That was beautiful.

Less than 14 hours to wait, woot!
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Yay! i so cant wait! MAGNETT RULES!!
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

::bows::

Thank you, thank you... Glad y'all liked it^^! I think I'm now addicted to making vids. Got nearly zero sleep in 3 days, but it was well worth it. For the longest time I had been wanting someone to make a Magnett vid to that song, cuz, well Himi and Ares said it best-- the lyrics are *perfect*.

So I guess the thanks really goes to you guys, cuz without the Sanctuary forum here, I probably would never have figured out how to do it myself

O.M.G. T-minus 13 hrs!!! So excited! BTW, I was watching Thir13en Ghosts last night on SyFy, and there was a little bitty special feature type bit on a commercial break, where we saw AT and RD and RyRo talk a little about the coming season. Kinda like the whole "What three words best describe Sanctuary?" bit at Dragon*Con . Except this was "What three words best describe Season 4?"

My parents thought I was have a seizure or something cuz I froze I soon as I saw it, watched with O.O eyes, and then when it was over I got a face and nodded like 'yah, my fandom is bad@$$' before clapping my hands with a *squee*.

The hiatus has been TOO long! I'm going crazy over here, can you tell?

BTW, anyone going to Rock Centre to see AT and RD? Wish I could, cuz I'm so close (close meaning East Coast ) but alas, I cannot... I'm hoping there'll be youtube footage.

Comment

selene: Just a wonderful vid... I love it!

In Germany there're only 5 hours left... Can't wait anymore... :O I'm so excited!
                amitamus ut vivamus

Comment

Five hours only?! boy, I wish I was living in Germany! I thought everyone calibrated to EST for TV shows and such... But to be honest, I only know that in-country time zones do that for sure. like, 10/9c and all that...

Thanks for feedback!

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                    Five hours only?! boy, I wish I was living in Germany! I thought everyone calibrated to EST for TV shows and such... But to be honest, I only know that in-country time zones do that for sure. like, 10/9c and all that...

Thanks for feedback!
                    Hey your welcome! Now there're only 2 hours and 45 minutes left... Excited!!!
                    amitamus ut vivamus

Comment

Selene that was lovely! What program did you end up using for your vid? The program I use doesn't allow for 'rewind' clips and I am desperate to make a few go backwards in my vids.

I am so glad that I could help! Aaannd... I love your sig! It's so pretty!

8.5 hours!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                        Selene that was lovely! What program did you end up using for your vid? The program I use doesn't allow for 'rewind' clips and I am desperate to make a few go backwards in my vids.

I am so glad that I could help! Aaannd... I love your sig! It's so pretty!

8.5 hours!
                        I ended up using VideoPad Editor. It's a free download. It's totally awesome. It gets hung up sometimes, but I think that may be mostly my own pc. It was some way awesome effects. It's amazing. I love it. I'm addicted!

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                          So I guess the thanks really goes to you guys, cuz without the Sanctuary forum here, I probably would never have figured out how to do it myself
                          That's what fandom is for! We learn so many things here. It's not only about fingerling together.

BTW, anyone going to Rock Centre to see AT and RD? Wish I could, cuz I'm so close (close meaning East Coast ) but alas, I cannot... I'm hoping there'll be youtube footage.
                          I'd love to, but I'm in Canada. It's only a 6 hours drive though... but I still can't make it in a day. I know someone who's going though! I can't wait to hear from her how it was like!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlanmausi View Post
                            Hey your welcome! Now there're only 2 hours and 45 minutes left... Excited!!!
                            Hm, utterly dump question but does that mean that you are able to watch it in 2 hours and 45 minutes? I thought it is only in the USA on air at 10 pm that would be 4 am in germany. I live in Germany too, thats why I wonder.
                            How do you watch?

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                              Hm, utterly dump question but does that mean that you are able to watch it in 2 hours and 45 minutes? I thought it is only in the USA on air at 10 pm that would be 4 am in germany. I live in Germany too, thats why I wonder.
                              How do you watch?
                              Yeah... It's supposed to be like that. o.o *not German but has German friends* The people I know in Europe are getting up at 4-5 AM to watch the ep.
                              sigpic

Comment

But how can I watch the ep at 4 am? Is there some live stream?

Comment

Working...
                                X