No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back from D*C and i totally loved it all!! The sanctuary Panel's were great1!! During the talk that Amanda was giving she and Chris shared this KNOWING look.... it was awesome!! It was just so MAGNETT!!
    sigpic

Comment

I was there too!!!! OH MY GOODNESS, I almost melted when I saw them interact! They all just blew my mind. It was so much fun!!!

I'm already counting down to next year, and hoping that all three (and then some) come back next year!

Comment

I hate you all. Not really! But I do! Does anyone have any awesome stories or pics to share? (Besides Ares kissing Chris)

Please? *Clasps hands together and brings out the puss in boots eyes*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
          I hate you all. Not really! But I do! Does anyone have any awesome stories or pics to share? (Besides Ares kissing Chris)

Please? *Clasps hands together and brings out the puss in boots eyes*
          I'll get my pics up soon! There are a few I have of Amanda resting her head on Chris's shoulder! lol! It was so cute!! And i have a lil vid clip i made b4 my camera died!! But i have to sort through them all! lol!
          sigpic

Comment

I found really good pictures on LJ yesterday of the Sunday pannel. I'll give you all the link when I'm less tired.

(But now, I want picture on the Friday pannel when they kissed. *pouts* )
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

That kiss happened so fast that I couldn't get it taken in time!! But it was awesome!!
              sigpic

Comment

Link? Where!?

Lol.

I <3 you all!
                sigpic

Comment

I would love this link so I can see it again!! lol! I was in shock the first time! lol!
                  sigpic

Comment

Your wish, my command.

Linky to Part 1 of Friday's pannel: http://www.youtube.com/user/sam1Hele.../0/dmxOk2s_tZQ
                    Although, I don't know in which part the kiss is, so you might have to watch a few of them. But they're a good laugh and an awesome cast so it's all good!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you!!! after my pics up load then I will so check out the vid!! lol!
                      sigpic

Comment

Here are the Sunday pannel pictures I was talking about: http://lilferret.livejournal.com/447443.html

There's not only Sanctuary in there but the .zip files are divided per fandom so it's good really.
                        sigpic

Comment

Watched the Link and THE KISS was in the link you posted for the YT vid!! lol!! It's after time stamp 12:47!!! LOVE IT!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Whoaa! How cutee was the kiss.I love them^^

And i saw another kiss between Amanda and Chris at the Dragon Con Supergate-SG1
                            Here's the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDSd-REAtoY
                            The kiss is at the 02:01 <33

"So come with me and we'll make many storms."

Comment

Originally posted by Himisoara View Post
                              Whoaa! How cutee was the kiss.I love them^^

And i saw another kiss between Amanda and Chris at the Dragon Con Supergate-SG1
                              Here's the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDSd-REAtoY
                              The kiss is at the 02:01 <33
                              Did they say "Hello John" "Hello Helen" or I'm mistaken? o.o They were a lot of people yelling and clapping hands, and you know... English not being my first language and all... I could have misheard.
                              sigpic

Comment

Space promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir_KdeCIisw

Yay!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X