• Show
Clear All

*Pokes Head into thread*

Hi! *Waves*

I missed you all! *Huggles*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      Me either!!!! Gonna be bad!! BUT on the bright side for me at least I get to see Amanda Tapping and Chris Heyerdahl in person to stave off most of the withdraw! lol!
      I'm going to DragonCon too! *squee* SOOOOO EXCITED!

Comment

Will totally come back with great stories!! lol!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
          *Pokes Head into thread*

Hi! *Waves*

I missed you all! *Huggles*
          Hey! *huggles*
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Soo... Here is my question... (I actually posted this on Amanda's twitter...)

When did Magnus Age 8 years? Last season she was 159. And now according to her interview, she's 167... I'm confused!
            sigpic

Comment

Ok guys.. my sig won't show my picture anymore!! WTC!

Any ideas?

Update: N/M. I figured it out
              Last edited by Emengee; 30 August 2011, 08:52 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Em, I love your sig!
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

When did Magnus Age 8 years? Last season she was 159. And now according to her interview, she's 167... I'm confused!
                  Good question!
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I hadn't even noticed
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      Em, I love your sig!
                      Thank you! I <3 it too!

Now... what pic (or manip) should I use for the September calendar page?

Hmmm....
                      sigpic

Comment

I think Amanda just made a mistake.

Now... what pic (or manip) should I use for the September calendar page?
                        I don't know what the end result will be, but what you just showed me on msn was lovely!
                        Also, you might want to put a special color on the 9th. (*cough*It's my birthday.*cough* )
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

While I didn't put any special color on the 9th (Sorry LadyJ)... I did finish the calendar page!!

Yay!

Download: Here

The page was created based off of several things, the first being that I love the song Rolling in the Deep by Adele. The lyrics really seemed to fit and I had a lot of fun making it. Also, Amanda Tapping said in her latest interview that she rocked out to that song while preparing for the musical episode.

You can't get much better than that! XD
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone!(super mega hugs) I missed everyone so much! I have completed my Cert 2 in retail yay! How has everyone been? I have some new Magnett art I'll be posting on the weekend and just finishing my Normandy fic I'll be posting soon Emengee I love the calendar page it's awesome! Xo and LGJ I love your banner! Awesome work! Xo
                            sigpic
                            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                              Hi everyone!(super mega hugs) I missed everyone so much! I have completed my Cert 2 in retail yay! How has everyone been? I have some new Magnett art I'll be posting on the weekend and just finishing my Normandy fic I'll be posting soon Emengee I love the calendar page it's awesome! Xo and LGJ I love your banner! Awesome work! Xo
                              Thank you
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                                Hi! Can't wait to see the new art
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X