No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed you too!!! WELCOME BACK!!! You've been gone too long!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      Missed you too!!! WELCOME BACK!!! You've been gone too long!!
      I really have!!
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Too long!! Having Magnett withdraw!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Too long!! Having Magnett withdraw!!!
          I can't wait till Oct 7th!!
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Me either!!!! Gonna be bad!! BUT on the bright side for me at least I get to see Amanda Tapping and Chris Heyerdahl in person to stave off most of the withdraw! lol!
            sigpic

Comment

Me either!!!! Gonna be bad!! BUT on the bright side for me at least I get to see Amanda Tapping and Chris Heyerdahl in person to stave off most of the withdraw! lol!
              So you are going to DragonCon?
              sigpic

Comment

YES I AM!!!!! I am so excited!!! By next week I will be chilling in Atlanta and seeing Magnett in person! lol!
                sigpic

Comment

YES I AM!!!!! I am so excited!!! By next week I will be chilling in Atlanta and seeing Magnett in person! lol!
                  Nice!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yup!!! it's going to be so awesome!! I'm even get a pic with Amanda and one with Chris!! lol!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yup!!! it's going to be so awesome!! I'm even get a pic with Amanda and one with Chris!! lol!
                      Wow! this is awesome^_^

"So come with me and we'll make many storms."

Comment

Originally posted by Himisoara View Post
                        Wow! this is awesome^_^
                        I can't wait!!! just next weekend and I will be in Atlanta!! lol!
                        sigpic

Comment

*skips in thread*

Hello shippers! I come bearing gifts.

First, a fic rec: Celestial by Lioness's Heart. John's POV at the very end of Into the Black.

Second, a new siggy:

That is all!
                          *huggles you all*
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                            *skips in thread*

Hello shippers! I come bearing gifts.

First, a fic rec: Celestial by Lioness's Heart. John's POV at the very end of Into the Black.

Second, a new siggy:

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k3...rs/HJBlind.jpg

That is all!
                            *huggles you all*
                            Love the sig!

*goes to read fic*
                            sigpic

Comment

Love the Sig LGJ!!!

just three days!!! I get to leave on Wednesday!! Yay!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ares, have an awesome time at the con! I'm so sad I couldn't go, I know so many people attending. Plus all the stars I would have met. *sigh* There's always another year. I'm staying positive.

Come back with lots of pictures and stories to tell!
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X