No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say we start Operation Contrive-A-Way-To-Force-The-Two-Most-Obtuse-People-In-The-Universe-To-Confront-Their-Obvious-Feelings-For-One-Another. Or we could call it Operation-Bow-chick-a-bow-wow.

This operation would involve silk scarves and Nubbin phermones. XD
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
      I say we start Operation Contrive-A-Way-To-Force-The-Two-Most-Obtuse-People-In-The-Universe-To-Confront-Their-Obvious-Feelings-For-One-Another. Or we could call it Operation-Bow-chick-a-bow-wow.

This operation would involve silk scarves and Nubbin phermones. XD
      and possble Chocolate sauce and sprinkles!!! lmao!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        and possble Chocolate sauce and sprinkles!!! lmao!!
        Maybe throw in a red sarong. XD
        sigpic

Comment

With Helen untying the straps with her teeth! lol!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
            With Helen untying the straps with her teeth! lol!
            OMG o.O
            sigpic

Comment

OMG o.O
              Hehe!! I always manage to make people speechless!! lol
              sigpic

Comment

Spoilers from Ch.3 of DISTANT MEMORIES:

Spoiler:
                Helen cleared her throat to get his attention, “Montague, you can’t walk around my house stark naked.” She couldn’t stop staring at his marvelous back, all of it. Helen even licked her lips.

Montague looked back at her over his shoulder, “Huh? Oh…” Then he looked down at his body and saw nothing but porcelain white skin. Some shifters didn’t mind the nudity; Montague was one of them. He didn’t mind the brush of the air against his skin. “Is there something you want me to put on?” The clothes on the floor were bloody.

Helen tried to walk normally, but her hip bumped into the edge of the bed as she walked to the drawer. John’s naked body still had an effect on her ability to walk. Inside she reached for the plain crimson sarong that she had found among John’s things the last time he had been here. Unfolding it she went back to Montague and held it out to him. He only looked at it. Montague was playing another game with her. She accepted. Taking the light weight cloth she let most of it fall out of her hands as she slid the material around his hips making sure that the ties were tight. “All… better… maybe.” She said letting her fingers dace lightly over his defined hip bones.

Montague leaned over her and whispered, “If you say so…” Helen looked up at him and he didn’t waist time. He took her lips in a hungry kiss that was meant to leave them both gasping. There was a need, an urgency to have her lips against his, have her taste all over his tongue. Montague needed her like he needed his next breath of air. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, invaded her, as his hands grasped the back of her skirt clad thighs. Montague set her on the foot board as he devoured her.
                sigpic

Comment

EM muahaha. let's do it. for that, i may just let you win.may.

Comment

lmao!!! It's a fun idea!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok, lets plot stage one!...

Any ideas?

XD
                      sigpic

Comment

Not as of yet.... Will keep thinking.
                        sigpic

Comment

Magnett in red!! O_O!!! love it!! lol!

john wearing a red sarong and helen in a red summer dress as they lie out on a beach at dusk watching the sun dance along the water surrendering to the nocturnal dominance of the moon.
                          sigpic

Comment

*Tingles*

^^
                            sigpic

Comment

Hehe!!

Then there would be light island music, steel drums, playing in the distance. Helen rolls, snuggles into John's side. John only smiles, kisses the top of Helen's head as he lets the sounds float around him, soothing him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello, I'm back!

I've missed Magnettland *thread!hug*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X