No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I can... i just hve so much other stuff on my mind. art has taken a back seat though.
    sigpic

Comment

I know. i went on a hiatus for ages. only just starting to get back into it darn you muse.

Comment

Muses are mean like that....
        sigpic

Comment

Hey Ares, love the sig! I love that song! (now or never, just in case you were wondering ) I used it in one of my favorite fan vids!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
            Hey Ares, love the sig! I love that song! (now or never, just in case you were wondering ) I used it in one of my favorite fan vids!
            that's where I got the idea for my sig... from your vid! lol! and i went to iTunes to get the song after I saw your vid too! lol!
            sigpic

Comment

the arts that I was thinking about! the words on it are from the song: Keep the Streets Empty for Me by Fever Ray

sigpic

Comment

Sis i love your banners awesome work!(super mega hugs)
                LGJ I love your Helen Normandy banner and avi they are so cool!(super mega hugs)

Dropping in a banner hope its okay
                Spoiler:
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Thanks Sis! and i love your banner! It is fantastic! lol!
                  sigpic

Comment

New Fic/Character Study!!

Deals with Helen and John's relationship through the whole series, but takes place in Into the Black

Link to my LJ : http://kidlet3.livejournal.com/755.html
                    sigpic

Comment

This is a story I've been working on for a while between Helen, John, and James.

Spoiler:
                      Helen couldn’t stop staring at them, wouldn’t stop. They looked so spectacular together, laughing, smiling, and staring at each other. She was across the room from them just watching. The moment Helen had seen them together she knew that no other man would ever compare to the sight of Druitt and Watson laughing at each other. The muffled sound reached her ears nearly making her swoon and she never swooned a day in her life. All too quickly she was becoming entranced with them; these two mysterious men who seemed to share more than a thirst for knowledge. They way they sat angled towards the other denoted a deeper connection; a lovers bond. That thought made her heart skip in lust. She secretly desired to see two men together, in a lovers hold. At her side she felt an elbow gently nudging her. “You’re staring at them again.” Helen shook her head and looked at her friend beside her Constance nudged her.

“Oh, I was doing no such thing.” Helen defended, but she knew she was. James and John were just too enticing to her eyes. In turn both men smiled at the other and the sight made Helen’s mouth water with all the possibilities. Druitt had long hair secured at the nape of his neck with a black ribbon while Watson kept his short. Where Watson had a scruffy beard Druitt chose to remain clean shaven. What would it be like to run her fingers through their hair? She only ever admitted this to herself but she would give anything to see them kiss at least once. The shear thought of it tightened muscles low in her stomach. It was a thought no civilized, privileged, woman would have. And yet, Helen was having them in frequent numbers.

Across the room, out of the corner of his eye John saw the enigmatic Helen Magnus staring at them. It made John smile while his hand tightened on James’s knee under the table. That was a signal to his lover that they were being watched. James just smiled again, this time casually glancing over at Magnus. What would it be like to add a woman to their bed? John had only ever known James’s body, his heat in the middle of the night. The thought of a woman between them had fire coursing through his blood.

“You want her?” James asked leaning in close. He too had noticed Helen Magnus watching them and the way John would watch her back. James knew she watched them and he had to admit that he watched her as well. She was enticing, alluring, and down right attractive. James would have to mentally disturbed not see the hunger in her eyes each time she watched them.

John drew in a deep breath, slowly letting it out, “That depends do you want her?” He certainly wanted to have her. She was gorgeous; an angel on the mortal plane of existence. It was an effort to look at his lover, to look away from the Nordic Beauty sitting across the room from him. She was only auditing courses; women weren’t allowed to officially enroll. John loved watching her rail and rage against the system. If she had that kind of passion for every day lie, what would she be like when that passion was fueled for the carnal pleasure? John could only imagine.
                      sigpic

Comment

OMG Sis that is super major hawt!! More! More!
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Wicked Desires:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7180933/1/Wicked_Desires

http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=1070

Living in Hell:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7180939/1/Living_in_Hell

http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=1071

Please reviews are very welcome!! Hope you enjoy both stories!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey guys,
                            I would like to show you my Magnitt art

Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Well it would get weird if she gets romanticly involved with Bigfoot

I love Christopher heyerdahl, one of the best actors in Stargate atlantis IMO, and he is doing a great job in this show also

Comment

Sammie: Love the art! its awesome!

Dutch: Chris is so totally AWESOME as Druitt and and Magnus so totally belong together!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X