No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's a great way to pass the time... lol!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      that's a great way to pass the time... lol!
      Says she who doesn't have an LJ.

Hehe! We love you anyway Ares! *huggles* It's probably better that way. Honnest. I know I'm spending way to much time reading posts over there.
      Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 15 March 2011, 06:36 PM. Reason: I can't write when I'm tired.
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

Hehe! We love you anyway Ares! *huggles* It's probably better that way. Honnest. I know I'm spending way to much time reading posts over there.
        Funnily enough, I'm not spending too much time on LJ. I'm glad because I have no more time to spare
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          Funnily enough, I'm not spending too much time on LJ. I'm glad because I have no more time to spare
          *giggles* Well then, maybe it's better for you. Time management-talking. ;P
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

I don't have LJ.... but I broke down and got FaceBook. The world is doomed... lol!! I've been spending time there.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
              I don't have LJ.... but I broke down and got FaceBook. The world is doomed... lol!! I've been spending time there.
              I haven't touched Facebook in months, I think it has spiderwebs by now
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*whistles innocently*

I'm addicted to facebook!

I really want to get a livejournal, but I have no idea how to make one look cool!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  I haven't touched Facebook in months, I think it has spiderwebs by now
                  lmao! i got it to talk to HM23.... but now I can talk to my sister too

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                  *whistles innocently*

I really want to get a livejournal, but I have no idea how to make one look cool!
                  i like my face book so far.... lol!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Meet Mr. and Mrs. Smith
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow.
                      that is all.

Comment

*whistles innocently*

I'm in the process of making mine look cool
                        sigpic

Comment

EM!!! lmao!! That is all I got to say!!
                          sigpic

Comment

LiveJournal OT:
                            Spoiler:
                            Look the net. Or ask someone. That's how I figured it out. And once you do, it's not really complicated. It took me about an afternoon of intense browsing the web to understand it enough to make it look good. And then, while you use it, you learn a lot. Right now, it's my second layout, and I like it a lot better than the first one. Plus, it went wayyy faster to change it then the first time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Y3ZS47bUc&feature=related

Meet Mr. and Mrs. Smith
                            That is WIN.
                            I laughed so hard!

Thanks for sharing!
                            sigpic

Comment

That Vid made my day!! It was awesome!!! lol!
                              sigpic

Comment

What made my day:

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard
                                Drops in with a new fic. AND it's rated T! I know, shocking. Helen/John. Season 2.

Proelium Aeterna (ff.net) or On LJ
                                That. Fic. Is. AWESOME. And short! (So for those occupied people out there like me, it won't take much of your time. ) 'Nuff said.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X