No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Sis,Kaaaaath&Artie (super mega hugs)
    Kath- I love your wallie it's so sweet! i so need to watch that eps know You can feel the Magnett love in it Awesome work!(super huge mega hugs)
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

hopefully I can get out of the Art rut that I am in and make some art.... even if it is John art. I have a banner in mind.... lol!
      sigpic

Comment

YAY Ares do it

&

Elaineyy -huge super ultra giant hugs- thank youuuuuu

Comment

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
          YAY Ares do it

&

Elaineyy -huge super ultra giant hugs- thank youuuuuu
          Hopefully I can get it out of my head and make it! lol!
          sigpic

Comment

i hope soo!

Comment

I'm surprised we haven't seen more fics!
              sigpic

Comment

we are lacking in fics and in vids!

*AB34 is a Sad Panda*
                sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

I should have a new chapter of DANGER FOLLOWS THEM soon!
                  sigpic

Comment

This is a tribute vid I made to Helen Magnus and John Druitt. The song is called, "Face to Face" by Siouxsie & The Banshees. I made this for Helen and John because they have a really complicated and dark love between them, it's just so mysterious, yet special, and they have such turmoil between them that's been going on for over a 100 years. There's such a mix of emotions between these two, love, anger, fear, and it shows how hard love can be.

Their love is spread throughout history and time, and to me, they have a type of love that's both genuine, and dangerous, but I believe they are meant to be. Anyway I hope you enjoy it, and this is extra special because this is my 100th vid, and as a bonus, it's in HD.

Thanks AresLover452, Thieves and LadyGalaxyJ for the help.

Comment

You're Welcome Rocky!! And i still love the Vid!!
                      sigpic

Comment

i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its marvelous!

Comment

I have it loading again!! lol! I love the song for it too!! lol!! September really needs to be here! i want to meet AT and CH!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Coming home to graphics by Kath and a vid by Rocky! Nothing better.
                            Great work! Both of you.

I need to work on my Sanctuary mojo. I'm all confused by the Star Trek Con. I'm divided in two by two fantastic shows. (Let's count all the Treks as one, if not, I'll be divided in way more than two parts and I wouldn't be able to function. XD)
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

hehe! it was such an awesome Vid and i am trying to get a banner out of me head!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ares You can do it <3

Comment

Working...
                                X