• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steff View Post
    Loved all the

Spoiler:
    Helen and John quarreling.
    Me too!

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
    Major Spoiler: DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU WANT INTO THE BLACK RUINED!!!

Spoiler:
    1. Helen smiled when she saw John was alive.

2. Helen was very upset to learn that John let Adam live in exchange for helping him go back in time to stop them from ever taking the source blood so they could be together.

3. I believe the line was similar to : "You would erase 100 years to bed me in another timeline?"

4. John nearly killed himself to save her. Again.

5. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Yep that's it in a nutshell. Especially number 5 *gets in fetal position*
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*grabs her supply of paper bags and offers one to Yessika*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        WOW! Into The Black was so awesome!!

Spoiler:
        but how am I supposed to survive such a cliffhanger?????
        Loved all the

Spoiler:
        Helen and John quarreling.
        Major Spoiler: DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU WANT INTO THE BLACK RUINED!!!

Spoiler:
        1. Helen smiled when she saw John was alive.

2. Helen was very upset to learn that John let Adam live in exchange for helping him go back in time to stop them from ever taking the source blood so they could be together.

3. I believe the line was similar to : "You would erase 100 years to bed me in another timeline?"

4. John nearly killed himself to save her. Again.

5. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Spoiler:
        OFFICIALLY NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Granted I liked the John and Helen bits but if John is dead and it doesn't get changed with Helen's trip to the past then I will be PISSED OFF.

Another thing that makes me mad is that Helen only heard what she wanted to hear. Yes, John wanted to change the time line, but he was trying to spare her PAIN!! and funny how her mind jumped to sex....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          Spoiler:
          OFFICIALLY NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Granted I liked the John and Helen bits but if John is dead and it doesn't get changed with Helen's trip to the past then I will be PISSED OFF.

Another thing that makes me mad is that Helen only heard what she wanted to hear. Yes, John wanted to change the time line, but he was trying to spare her PAIN!! and funny how her mind jumped to sex....
          Funny how her mind jumped... LOL
          sigpic

Comment

Funny how her mind jumped... LOL
            Seriously!!! that is where her mind Jumped!!
            sigpic

Comment

Finale Rant Spoilers:
              Spoiler:
              I'm... so... ticked... off!!!!!!!!

At the beginning of this season, they were talking and laughing and going to London and watching the sunset and falling on top of each other!!!!

WHAT THE FRAK HAPPENED TO MAKE HELEN HATE HIM SO MUCH!?!?!

I thought we were making progress...

Season 4 Spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              I feel like all of Helen's out-of-characterness is to pave the way for her new love interest next season.

I'm just going to go cry in a corner...
              sigpic
              The Return of King Arthur
              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                Finale Rant Spoilers:
                Spoiler:

At the beginning of this season, they were talking and laughing and going to London and watching the sunset and falling on top of each other!!!!

Season 4 Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                I feel like all of Helen's out-of-characterness is to pave the way for her new love interest next season.

*Huggles*

Who knows? Maybe TPTB will have mercy and

Spoiler:
                John will be the one!
                sigpic

Comment

*huggles unhappy shippers*

I think since I haven't like several episodes this season my standards may be to lax
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*Huggles*

Who knows? Maybe TPTB will have mercy and

Spoiler:
                    John will be the one!
                    Season 4 Spoilers:
                    Spoiler:
                    Well, unless they're playing a big joke, they already said it's not.
                    sigpic
                    The Return of King Arthur
                    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                      Finale Rant Spoilers:
                      Spoiler:

Season 4 Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:

I am right there with you!!! I AM PISSED OFF!!

Spoiler:
                      i just want to know what the hell he writers are smoking!! I mean REALLY!! Hello Have we forgotten the progress!! i mean SERIOUSLY!!!! John was being himself, Helen was smiling, freely reaching out to touch him when they needed to teleport..... and all of that.... WHAT IN THE SEVEN HELLS!!! I mean FRAKKING SERIOUSLY!! What the hell could have happened between then and NOW!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Uh....

Spoiler:
                        John got possessive and desperate?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                          I am right there with you!!! I AM PISSED OFF!!

Spoiler:
                          i just want to know what the hell he writers are smoking!! I mean REALLY!! Hello Have we forgotten the progress!! i mean SERIOUSLY!!!! John was being himself, Helen was smiling, freely reaching out to touch him when they needed to teleport..... and all of that.... WHAT IN THE SEVEN HELLS!!! I mean FRAKKING SERIOUSLY!! What the hell could have happened between then and NOW!!
                          Spoiler:
                          Does anyone else agree with John's POV that Helen is mad at him for not killing Adam? When she first sees him she has a little smile but as they start talking about Adam Helen seems to get angrier. And I think that anger is directed toward John and herself. Herself for facing the disappointment that she wanted John to clean up the mess. With her frustration she then proceeds to let him have it verbally.

For me, i found myself getting a little mad at Helen's rant. *hugs John*

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Does anyone else agree with John's POV that Helen is mad at him for not killing Adam? When she first sees him she has a little smile but as they start talking about Adam Helen seems to get angrier. And I think that anger is directed toward John and herself. Herself for facing the disappointment that she wanted John to clean up the mess. With her frustration she then proceeds to let him have it verbally.

For me, i found myself getting a little mad at Helen's rant. *hugs John*
                            Spoiler:
                            i was looking at this entire episode form John's side. He made the comment about helen not liking him as a killer but when she needs dirty work done she is more than happy to turn John loose and let him kill. She could have put the bullet through Adam's head, but she didn't. Deep down she had the feeling that John would fix it, that he would clean up another of her messes because she was unwilling to kill, to be the first to kill.

i am more than a little mad at Helen for the way she was treating John.
                            sigpic

Comment

Uh....

Spoiler:
                              John got possessive and desperate?
                              Spoiler:
                              If you look at it from John's POV besides him wanting a life with Helen, a normal life, He wanted not to be a monster. He just wanted HIS life back and that was with Helen back in their time when things were new and exciting. He was trying to spare her the PAIN he caused her.
                              sigpic

Comment

I saw INTO THE BLACK
                                Spoiler:
                                OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG!!!! I so need to rewatch this again!
                                sigpic
                                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Working...
                                X