Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
    Ahem yes this is doing my french homework...
    hehe
    Hehe!! i totally believe ur doing ur French work.... with a side of Ripper... lol~
    sigpic

Comment

naturally with a side of ripper

Comment

Magnett Wallies
        Spoiler:

sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Those are AWESOME Elaine!! Love them Sis!! You did a fantastic Job!!
          sigpic

Comment

Love the wallies! Especially the first one
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Those wallies are awesome!
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Sis! Thanks yessika!(mega hugs)
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                  Thanks Sis! Thanks yessika!(mega hugs)
                  *Huggles* You did a fantastic job!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Helen/John icons over HERE.

Sorry, to busy to even find the links to previews.*kicks RL*
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I really need to just subscribe to this thread, I think! I don't post often, but I do read.

Anyhow, I thought y'all might enjoy the Helen/John vid I spent my Sunday making. 3 more weeks!

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

MoB!!! *squishy huggles*

So happy to see you here! I immediately smiled when I saw your name on the post. ^^ I expected a fic though. I'm a bit disapointed... Kidding! That vid was awesome! Must have been long to cut all those scenes into little parts like that. I loved the result! And the song.

BTW -
                        Spoiler:
                        Friended you on YT. My username over there is dugjakie. (Though the 'jakie' might have tipped you off, there's no ressemblance with my GW username, that's why I'm telling you. )
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          MoB!!! *squishy huggles*

So happy to see you here! I immediately smiled when I saw your name on the post. ^^ I expected a fic though. I'm a bit disapointed... Kidding! That vid was awesome! Must have been long to cut all those scenes into little parts like that. I loved the result! And the song.

BTW -
                          Spoiler:
                          Friended you on YT. My username over there is dugjakie. (Though the 'jakie' might have tipped you off, there's no ressemblance with my GW username, that's why I'm telling you. )
                          LOL. Well, I had to get this vid out! It's been brewing in my head for several days and if I didn't do it today, there's no telling what would have happened! I'm glad you liked it though, and I'm always happy to have more friends on YT!
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            I really need to just subscribe to this thread, I think! I don't post often, but I do read.

Anyhow, I thought y'all might enjoy the Helen/John vid I spent my Sunday making. 3 more weeks!

Spoiler:
                            Oooh!! A vid!! Can't wait to check it out when i get home!! Sweet!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              LOL. Well, I had to get this vid out! It's been brewing in my head for several days and if I didn't do it today, there's no telling what would have happened! I'm glad you liked it though, and I'm always happy to have more friends on YT!
                              O.O Well then, I'm glad you got it out of your head. Wouldn't want anything to happen to it! And now the is open place for tons of other ideas to take it.

*coughcough* Not that I'm expecting anything else from you. *coughcough*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                O.O Well then, I'm glad you got it out of your head. Wouldn't want anything to happen to it! And now the is open place for tons of other ideas to take it.

*coughcough* Not that I'm expecting anything else from you. *coughcough*

*Laugh* Way to be subtle there LGJ! lol!

come post more often MoB We would definitely welcome the chatter!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X