Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    Sounds interesting. i wonder what the decision could be about? maybe him staying at the Sanctuary although that would be difficult because CH has said that john feels the longer he stays the greater chance of him hurting Helen..I mean it seems a bit of stretch for it be to be love related...just seems too easy and their relationship is anything but easy, it would be too obvious.In saying that however, i hope it is I can't wait to see free art open minded Helen, the art side of me is dancing in glee. just my two cents worth there

Comment

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
      Spoiler:
      Sounds interesting. i wonder what the decision could be about? maybe him staying at the Sanctuary although that would be difficult because CH has said that john feels the longer he stays the greater chance of him hurting Helen..I mean it seems a bit of stretch for it be to be love related...just seems too easy and their relationship is anything but easy, it would be too obvious.In saying that however, i hope it is I can't wait to see free art open minded Helen, the art side of me is dancing in glee. just my two cents worth there
      Spoiler:
      I want something good to happen to them... lol!! But it is a LONG STRETCH to think it is love related... Imean it could be, but doubt it. it could be about trusting him more, about seeing the John that still lives inside but is buried about the creature.
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
        Be still my beating heart. I hope she does. we need something at least! i mean seriously the kiss was a very long time ago. so was the i love you.

Comment

Spoiler:
          Be still my beating heart. I hope she does. we need something at least! i mean seriously the kiss was a very long time ago. so was the i love you.
          Spoiler:
          Yes it was... both of them!! Iwould be happy with her just trusting him more.... lol!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
            TOTALLY!!!

john is important.... John being around helen is important..... lmao!!

More John!!

Just read the Spoiler thread!!! *Falls over*

Spoiler:
            Amanda spoke about the episode out of the blue in which we get to see a freer more arty, open Magnus, she said it was fun to play. There is some kind of Alternative reality that Magnus and Will get dragged into and our Magnus has a decision to make regarding their John.

Just made this!!! it was inspired by Anna and The King

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/u...enandJohn3.jpg
            Spoiler:
            Yay! I love alternate realities episodes (this is only the second one, right?)

I don't want to get my hopes up too much but it would be cool if she started to trust him more

Love the artwork Ares
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Spoiler:
              Okay! I'm hyper!
              Maybe you're not, but that spoiler had me running around in circles. (Except that I'm not moving and sitting on a chair in school waiting for my next class, but that doesn't matter. ;PP) I seriously CANNOT WAIT for the end of the season! OMG! *jumps around*

Episode 19 sounds more and more interesting! DK said some time ago that we would see a Magnus and Will we would despise. Like we would want to forget about that episode. How it wasn't them... But seriously, I'm VERY intrigued! And with what Amanda said at AT5... I feel like screaming! (of joy!)

My guess on the tidbit with John? If they are in another reality, maybe she and John are together in that one? OR maybe, on the contrary, they are constently fighting and she's still hunting him. As for 'OUR' Magnus, we know it's kind of a middle position... maybe the choice will be that she'll have to decide on a more define position.
              It can also be related to the creature inside him. By the end of season 3, they kind of have to do something with it, don't they? It can take control, it can leave John...

So many possibilities!

Oh and, un-related to that ep, but Helen will speak French in Normandy. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! <333333333 *squeeeeee*

Okay, I'm way too hyper. Shuting up now.
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                Spoiler:
                Yay! I love alternate realities episodes (this is only the second one, right?)

I don't want to get my hopes up too much but it would be cool if she started to trust him more

Love the artwork Ares
                Thank you!!

I guess imade the right choice in posting hat spoiler... lmao!! I love it and I can't wait to see it!! lol!
                sigpic

Comment

RE: John in future episodes:
                  Spoiler:
                  There are some good scenes with Chris Heyerdahl coming up. She couldn't tell us much, but the second to last ep... bit of an altercation, apparently...
                  http://pepper-field.livejournal.com/262515.html
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                    RE: John in future episodes:
                    Spoiler:
                    There are some good scenes with Chris Heyerdahl coming up. She couldn't tell us much, but the second to last ep... bit of an altercation, apparently...
                    http://pepper-field.livejournal.com/262515.html
                    Oooh!!! Yay!! Sounds awesome!! lol!! thanks for posting!

This made me giggle:

Marry, Snog, Kill: Tesla, Druitt, Declan. Kill Tesla, because he'll come back to life. Marry Druitt because he doesn't stick around ("He's always popping in and out." *everyone laughs* *AT facepalms*). Snog Declan, because he's cute.

LOVED THIS TOO!!!

Who's the best kisser, Jack O'Neill or John Druitt? John, because they didn't have to be restrained, unlike Sam and Jack. But she'll have to do some more research with RDA... lots of research...

Made me start thinking though.... lol!! Hope we get to see some hint of an unrestrained kiss..... lol!!

Made this too!!

Last edited by AresLover452; 15 February 2011, 06:32 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hehehe.i hope we get some good magnett.
                      love the sig my dear Ares

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                        Oooh!!! Yay!! Sounds awesome!! lol!! thanks for posting!

This made me giggle:

Marry, Snog, Kill: Tesla, Druitt, Declan. Kill Tesla, because he'll come back to life. Marry Druitt because he doesn't stick around ("He's always popping in and out." *everyone laughs* *AT facepalms*). Snog Declan, because he's cute.

LOVED THIS TOO!!!

Who's the best kisser, Jack O'Neill or John Druitt? John, because they didn't have to be restrained, unlike Sam and Jack. But she'll have to do some more research with RDA... lots of research...

Made me start thinking though.... lol!! Hope we get to see some hint of an unrestrained kiss..... lol!!

Made this too!!

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/u...enandJohn4.jpg
                        I loved the first thing, the second one has raised my hopes way up, and I love your sig
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hehehe.i hope we get some good magnett.
                          love the sig my dear Ares
                          Thank you!! I'm very proud of that sig... lol!! I am learning really fast on GIMP.

So tally want more magnett and hints of a passionate kiss... that would make my day
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                            I loved the first thing, the second one has raised my hopes way up, and I love your sig
                            Love the SECOND one!! lol!1

if you would like to snurch the sig.... feel free.. lol!!
                            sigpic

Comment

*chokes up * i know. *dabbs eyes* im so proud.

day? it would make my life.

Comment

*chokes up * i know. *dabbs eyes* im so proud.

day? it would make my life.
                                lmao!!! True true! It would make my life too!!

*Huggles* thank you for badgering me about GIMP!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X