Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to bed *huggles everybody*
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      Then I can't wait for you to go back to work
      lmao!!! Yeah, It's gonna give me something to do while I am bored out of my skull at work... lol!
      sigpic

Comment

Well, it's not Jan 8 for me yet...but

HAPPY SHIP DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOOVING everything so far
        The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Ship day ROCKS!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Ditto!
            sigpic

Comment

almost finished the pt.2 of CHOCOLATE!! lol!! hehe!! Yay!! Finally!
              sigpic

Comment

*Throws hands in the air!*

YAY!
                sigpic

Comment

lmao!! not long down and I will DEMAND a review... lol!
                  sigpic

Comment

AU

James has loved Helen since the day he met her but she was in love with John. Now, over a hundred years later, he is still in love with her. The sad thing is her feelings have not changed. It will always be John.

Life would be so much easier if she could love him, but the heart wants what the heart wants.

I know that this sounds James centric, but it is really about how Helen still loves John, even though doing so hurts herself and James at the same time.

Enjoy!

I'm not sure how long this is going to work, it's been rejected from dailymotion and youtube because of the song, but I thought I would try posting it on Metacafe and see how it goes.
                    sigpic

Comment

So totally LOVE IT EM!!!

what i that song.... CAUSE NOW I WANT IT!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Lol!

The song is called Now or Never by Josh Groban and it just seemed to fit sooooo well
                        sigpic

Comment

awesome!! now I know two more songs I can get from iTunes!

small spoiler to wet your appetite for Pt.2

Spoiler:
                          “My, my, my, this is a lot of chocolate.” John drew attention to himself by speaking.

Helen knew John had been standing there. She just waited for him to speak first. “I thought we’d have a little variety tonight.” Turning she grinned a wolfish grin even as the microwave beeped. Opening the microwave Helen pulled out the two bowls, one containing melted white chocolate and the other melted milk chocolate.

“Do you plan on sending us into a sugar coma?” John laughed arching his right eyebrow at her. This, besides Helen, was his one true addiction. And if there was a sugar, or chocolate coma to be had he would enjoy it to the fullest. He leaned his forearms on the edge of the counter waiting to see what other little treats Helen had in store.

“I’ve never had a sugar coma before, though it’s going to be fun trying.” Helen set the bowls down on the counter between them. Taking off the light weigh robe, she tossed it onto the counter behind her, then she mirrored John’s stance leaning her forearms on the edge of the counter. “What can I tempt you with first?”

‘Your lips,’ John thought but replied, “I don’t know. What have you got?” He really wasn’t sure what he wanted first; her lips or he chocolate. Both looked equally enticing to his late night cravings. He even admired the way her shoulders gleamed in the light moon light streaming in one of the windows.

Helen smiled at that. John was devouring every inch of her with his eyes and it made her blood heat. For an instance she wanted him even more so than she wanted the chocolate. But, tonight was about the chocolate and then later if she wanted she would consider the sensual package that was John Druitt. “We have for our pleasure melted white and milk chocolate; over here we have Dark, Bitter Sweet, and Milk chocolate bars. And then hot fudge and regular chocolate syrup.” She smiled at the shocked looked gracing John’s face.
                          sigpic

Comment

Chocolate pt.2 is now done!!! Must review!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6611720/2/Chocolate

http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/view...=811&chapter=2
                            sigpic

Comment

Sooooo good i love it il review when SFF stops being annoying and lets me.

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                                W00t!!!

have so been waiting to POST THESE!!
                                I love the "Protecting Helen one violent act at a time" one!!

LOVE all the gifs. I really want a gif for the moment when Helen comes around the corner and John knocks her down! I love that part. I don't know why.

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                "The Sanctuary Timeline"

It's growing and I quite like it!

Now... *stares at some pressies again*
                                Off to bed for good! Huggles all!
                                I love it! I can't wait till we have more stuff to add to it.

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                                Chocolate pt.2 is now done!!!
                                Very nice!! Anything with Chocolate is great, but Chocolate and H/J is just hot.
                                sigpic
                                || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Working...
                                X