No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heeh! well as soon as my muse decides lie still I migh be able to finish.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      Heeh! well as soon as my muse decides lie still I migh be able to finish.

How come you haven't tied it up yet?
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post

How come you haven't tied it up yet?
        For a muse who likes to be tied up.... he hid all the ropes....

tomorrow he won't have a choice mainly cause he goes where I go, so he is going to have nothing to do except inspire me to write at work.
        sigpic

Comment

For a muse who likes to be tied up.... he hid all the ropes....

tomorrow he won't have a choice mainly cause he goes where I go, so he is going to have nothing to do except inspire me to write at work.
          Good! *taps fingers and waits for fic*
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

lmao!! You will have lots more I promise! lol
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
              I have some thoughts going on in my head. A friend over at LJ and I have been thinking of starting an LJ Sanctuary review community. I was thinking this might be nice since we have 4 months of waiting, maybe a rewatch could be in order. I had thought that making a review community would be kind of redundant, since that is basically what we do here. But then we could get fans that don't necessarily come over. I think it might be a little more organized and easier to follow each individual episode discussion. I don't know. What are some of your thoughts?

* I am posting this around, so don't be surprised if you see it somewhere else *
              That's awesome but... but... I don't have a LJ. And I want to participate. I already have some reviews started on my compy, never finished them, but I want to post them one day.

*sigh*

OT - LJ:
              Spoiler:
              I never understood LJ. I tried getting one, but I couldn't make it look the way you, CC, or others do. Then school started again and I switched back to Wordpress... I have an LJ account, but I don't have anything on it.

Anyway.
              Those are my little problems with LJ. Other than that, it seems kinda cool.
              And as long as I can at least read what's written in your community, I'll be happy.
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Here is my fic Magnett banner Who is who?

sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Cool banner
                  sigpic

Comment

I love it sis!! So great!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      Cool banner
                      I love it sis!! So great!
                      Thanks yessika! thanks sis!(hugs)
                      It's my first fic banner
                      sigpic
                      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I have been over at LJ for the last like 6 hours working on the new community. LJ uses HTML, so coming over here and I have remember we are using BBc. The community is coming along great and should be up and running by January 1.

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                        That's awesome but... but... I don't have a LJ. And I want to participate. I already have some reviews started on my compy, never finished them, but I want to post them one day.
                        I have opened up the commenting, so anyone should be able to participate!! We would love your reviews.

OT - LJ:
                        Spoiler:
                        I never understood LJ. I tried getting one, but I couldn't make it look the way you, CC, or others do. Then school started again and I switched back to Wordpress... I have an LJ account, but I don't have anything on it.
                        OT - LJ:
                        Spoiler:
                        I had the same problem! I didn't want to use mine for the longest time, because I couldn't get it to look as cool as other people's. It isn't that hard to do once you figure it out! But Wordpress works fine. And if you have an LJ account you can sign in and post.
                        sigpic
                        || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

New Story: MATES

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6608308/1/Mates

http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=800
                          sigpic

Comment

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu19/TariAdama452/Mates.jpg

New Story: MATES

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6608308/1/Mates

http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=800
                            I love it sis!!(mega hugs)
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks sis!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh here is the other Magnett avi i made last night

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X