Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yaaaaaaaaay

Comment

Definitely going to have to think of something to top this latest story... lol!
      sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone!
        Last edited by Padme18; 24 December 2010, 08:19 AM.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

merry x-mas
          sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone!
            sigpic

Comment

A small gift of a new fic I am working on... lol!!

Spoiler:
              “You know you should really be resting.” He pointed out.

“I thought you were doing the same?” She asked rather than tell him not to worry about her.

“I was, got sick of it.” John answered stepping away from the bag to move in front of her.

“Same with me,” Helen finished wrapping her hands. “I saw you on the security camera, thought you would be ripe for a good brawl.” Helen tried to keep her eyes locked with his and not with how good he looked all sweaty, hair combed back out of his face. ‘You know you want to take a bite out of that.’ Her libido purred. Helen tried not to think of how good John looked

“A good brawl huh? You’re not scared that I’ll hurt you?” John asked stalking closer to her. Using his left hand he pulled free the tie, only to secure his hair back at the nape of his neck. If Helen wanted to fight him then he wanted to have a clear field of vision.

“You hurt me and I’ll hurt you back.” Helen smiled her best wicked smile at John. She needed the work out. Helen needed her blood to flow faster and her adrenaline to pump. John was good to give her a fight. He never needed any prompting in that department whether he was sane or a deranged killer.

“Really,” John was intrigued at that. Playfully he swung out at her. Helen dodged, landing a blow to his ribs. They were still sore from his encounter with Adam’s pale minions. John growled putting up his hands. Helen arched her eyebrow at him and smirked. “I’m going to get you for that.” John said, just as playfully as his swing had been a second ago.

“Come and get me.”
              sigpic

Comment

love it

Comment

I had fun working on it today! lol!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone!(waves)

Magnett theory season 3 part 2
                    Spoiler:
                    I've been thinking with the possiblity of that the city maybe failing and it's natural defeces may also be effected which could give John a chance to save Helen and for them to take there revenge on Adam for all he has done to them .I'm also thinking what if Adam not only tricked them for years but also the people of Hollow Earth and they too may want revenge on him everyone is against him but Helen aand John get there chance to finish him once and for all.

I'm thinking what if the lady isnt as she appears she exicuted them to satisfy the council but she can help them and help Helen if they in tern help her in tern take her to the surface or find away to keep the city alive a little longer . And in her cureing Helen what if there is a side effect to the cure as Helen was hit by a large unatural amount of raditation and this side effect we see later on but it also brings out her second gift or enhances it in a away .

Just what i've been thinking i could be way off
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                      Hi everyone!(waves)

Magnett theory season 3 part 2
                      Spoiler:
                      I've been thinking with the possiblity of that the city maybe failing and it's natural defeces may also be effected which could give John a chance to save Helen and for them to take there revenge on Adam for all he has done to them .I'm also thinking what if Adam not only tricked them for years but also the people of Hollow Earth and they too may want revenge on him everyone is against him but Helen aand John get there chance to finish him once and for all.

I'm thinking what if the lady isnt as she appears she exicuted them to satisfy the council but she can help them and help Helen if they in tern help her in tern take her to the surface or find away to keep the city alive a little longer . And in her cureing Helen what if there is a side effect to the cure as Helen was hit by a large unatural amount of raditation and this side effect we see later on but it also brings out her second gift or enhances it in a away .

Just what i've been thinking i could be way off
                      Spoiler:
                      You know, I had that thought to. what if Rana is in collusion with Gregory, his insider on the council, and as you said executed Helen and the others for show.

Though I can see John tapping into the power that the creature gives him to escape Adam and retaliate, if only to find Helen.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        You know, I had that thought to. what if Rana is in collusion with Gregory, his insider on the council, and as you said executed Helen and the others for show.

Though I can see John tapping into the power that the creature gives him to escape Adam and retaliate, if only to find Helen.
                        Spoiler:
                        I agree i can see John doing that and also if the city is failing and has been for sometime what if in that it gives John an opening unleash the Ripper in order to save Helen and the others and to give them a chance to takeout Adam once and for all ?
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Spoiler:
                          really good theory, i agree i got the impression that it's failing and that's why they killed Magnus & the others, their city is dying so they've enforced crazy penalties, i think that may have something to do with Adam cause the lady said they have strict rules against outsiders, maybe they know Adam had just been using them. i hope that John can break away from Adam and maybe meet up with Gregory and that's how they will save Helen & the rest of the team...

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            I agree i can see John doing that and also if the city is failing and has been for sometime what if in that it gives John an opening unleash the Ripper in order to save Helen and the others and to give them a chance to takeout Adam once and for all ?
                            Originally posted by Thieves View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            really good theory, i agree i got the impression that it's failing and that's why they killed Magnus & the others, their city is dying so they've enforced crazy penalties, i think that may have something to do with Adam cause the lady said they have strict rules against outsiders, maybe they know Adam had just been using them. i hope that John can break away from Adam and maybe meet up with Gregory and that's how they will save Helen & the rest of the team...
                            Spoiler:
                            The tremors.... that's what's killing the city, or at least threatening exposure. Adam may have had something to do with that and hence the execution.

John had better get in there and save his woman.. lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              yeah it seems possible huh, there were power failures in the city and the farming person hinted the same it wouldn't surprise me if Adam was the cause

Comment

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                yeah it seems possible huh, there were power failures in the city and the farming person hinted the same it wouldn't surprise me if Adam was the cause
                                Spoiler:
                                What if helped advance the city even more but know his technology is dying along with him and it's taking the city along with him but Rana has a cure for the radiation but there is only enough for one and she know's if the city falls by helping Magnus she could be given Sanctuary on the surface and in doing that some of the others in the city as well?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X