X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    Breach spoilers
    Spoiler:
    I got the impression that he knew - that all of The Five knew. Adam said something like (paraphrasing), "You got the dirty job," so I thought they had some kind of agreement on killing him. Idk. o.o;
    Spoiler:
    But if the others had known why not let John kill Adam instead of Helen. If they all knew it would stand to reason that the Job would fall to John. Since back then he had no moral qualms about killing. It makes sense to send a killer to dispatch a killer.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      Spoiler:
      But if the others had known why not let John kill Adam instead of Helen. If they all knew it would stand to reason that the Job would fall to John. Since back then he had no moral qualms about killing. It makes sense to send a killer to dispatch a killer.
      But they didn't know John was the Ripper at the time...
      Spoiler:
      if For King and Country indeed happens at the beginning of The Five.

Question for yessika - Which version of Love the way you lie are you using for your vid?
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Spoiler:
        Are you really sure about that though... I'm not.... lol!! in the pics 4 FK&C it looked like there was a scar on John's cheek but then again his hair was in the way. It would be more dramatic if John didn't know.

Spoiler:
        I got the feeling last night that Helen didn't tell the others, the FIVE, what she had done to Adam. I'm sure they knew he was dead, but she might not have told them she shot him. If it was at the beginning of the five then the shame of killing him would compel her to keep silent. I'm sure she wold have told them that Adam was dead and they were on the edge of a cliff. Helen could have said that he lost his footing while he was running and fell to his rather than allude to the fact that she shot him.
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Question for yessika - Which version of Love the way you lie are you using for your vid?
          My own version of "Love the way you lie." It's a mix between part 1 and part 2.
          I thought there were are lot of vids with "Love the way you lie" part 1 and I didn't like part 2 enough to make a full video with it
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Well, I'm sure that's what I think. ;P

Everything's possible right now. I guess we'll see. Honnestly, with Sanctuary, I have learn not to expect anything.
            sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm sure that's what I think. ;P

Everything's possible right now. I guess we'll see. Honnestly, with Sanctuary, I have learn not to expect anything.
              hehe!! Yeah it is all up in the air!

Definitely with Sanctuary I just hang on for the rollercoaster ride that it is and love seeing Magnett moments!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                My own version of "Love the way you lie." It's a mix between part 1 and part 2.
                I thought there were are lot of vids with "Love the way you lie" part 1 and I didn't like part 2 enough to make a full video with it
                Well I can't wait to see it then. But I'd wait for FK&C if I were you.
                (I thought part 2 fit more with Helen & John though. But that's me.)
                sigpic

Comment

Is Pt2 of LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE with Rhianna?
                  sigpic

Comment

Well I can't wait to see it then. But I'd wait for FK&C if I were you.
                    I still haven't decided on that

(I thought part 2 fit more with Helen & John though. But that's me.)
                    I just didn't like the song as much as part 1

Is Pt2 of LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE with Rhianna?
                    Both have Rihanna but part 2 has less Eminem
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I just didn't like the song as much as part 1
                      Both have Rihanna but part 2 has less Eminem
                      Oh, then I have Pt.1 and that one is the one that I feel fits them more too. can't wait to see your vid then!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, then I have Pt.1 and that one is the one that I feel fits them more too. can't wait to see your vid then!!
                        I think my vid is mostly part 1 but I'm not sure

I'm almost at 2 minutes now
                        sigpic

Comment

I think my vid is mostly part 1 but I'm not sure

I'm almost at 2 minutes now
                          w00t!! That is so kewl!! Can't wait!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Part 2 is only Rihanna. I like it best. But that's me. ^^
                            sigpic

Comment

Part 2 is only Rihanna. I like it best. But that's me. ^^
                              I haven't heard that version... Is it on YT? If so i'll check it out... lol!!

MAGNETT!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I found the song with lyrics on YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRDpn7ePJrc
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X