• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    OMG!!!!

FK&C is going to be sooo awesome!!

*runs around in circles*

lmao!!! Yes!! *joins Yessika in running in circles*

Spoiler:
    Loved the promo and Nikola is going to get an earfull from Helen about knowing where John was and not telling her.

BUt DAMN!!! the steam scene is next week!!! YES YES YES YES~!!!! * nearly hyperventilates*
    sigpic

Comment

*Joins in running in circles and Near hyperventalation*

That was AWESOME!!!

Both fics were great! and AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Slightly Nekked JOHN NEXT WEEK!
      sigpic

Comment

ARES -
        Spoiler:
        WHAT PROMO?! You dare say that without posting a link? :O

Sorry, I'm still trying to control my emotional state after seeing Breach.
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
          ARES -
          Spoiler:
          WHAT PROMO?! You dare say that without posting a link? :O

Sorry, I'm still trying to control my emotional state after seeing Breach.
          Spoiler:
          there was no link to the promo. If there was I would have posted it and you all could hyperventilate with me!!!! lol!!

Loved Magnus in this ep!! Would have liked it if John had come back but we get him next week!! *Fangirl Squee*
          sigpic

Comment

^ Yeah, I understood after reading other posts that you got the promo after the ep.
            We don't have that in Canada.
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
              ^ Yeah, I understood after reading other posts that you got the promo after the ep.
              We don't have that in Canada.
              *hugs* Sry babe!!!

Next weeks episode will be awesome!!
              sigpic

Comment

FangirlSQUEE!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                  FangirlSQUEE!
                  Probably next week I am will fall off the table when Magnus and Druitt are in the same room again!! lol!
                  sigpic

Comment

I can see it now...

Spoiler:
                    Helen's head turned to where the man had indicated she would find John just as the bamboo parted and the man himself stopped in the entryway. Helen wasted no time in getting to him, dodging aroung the men who would have held her back to get to John as quickly as possible. Without warning her hand shot up and John's head snapped to the side, and angry red handprint rappidly darkening from the force of the blow.

"You bloody bast*rd" she hissed before grabbing him by his collar and hauling his mouth to hers. The buttons that were barely holding his shirt together popped off and John quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her against him...
                    sigpic

Comment

I can see it now...

Spoiler:
                      Helen's head turned to where the man had indicated she would find John just as the bamboo parted and the man himself stopped in the entryway. Helen wasted no time in getting to him, dodging aroung the men who would have held her back to get to John as quickly as possible. Without warning her hand shot up and John's head snapped to the side, and angry red handprint rappidly darkening from the force of the blow.

"You bloody bast*rd" she hissed before grabbing him by his collar and hauling his mouth to hers. The buttons that were barely holding his shirt together popped off and John quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her against him...
                      yummy!!! Smack him and then kiss him!! Love it!!

But I got one too!!

Spoiler:
                      John came through the beaded curtain to see Helen. She was mad at him and she had a right to be. Dodging the men in the room Helen came to him, shoved him back through the beads, back some more so they were out of sight of her teams and of the other men. helen shoved him again, his back slammed into the wall. The back of his head collided with the tiles and he growled. "Miss me, did you?" He taunted.

Helen was angry to the point of seeing red. Just seeing John alive, back to his old self was enough to make her rage rise. But to actually be seeing him was a relief of massive proportions. But that didn't stop her from shoving him back through the beads and up against a wall. Then he had the nerve to ask her if she missed him. Yes, she missed him. Going to him again She fisted her hands in his shirt to haul him close to her, fuse his mouth to hers, and show him how much he had been missed. After the week she had had, he was the right way to balance everything out.
                      sigpic

Comment

*giggles*

We are soooo naughty...
                        sigpic

Comment

*giggles*

We are soooo naughty...
                          We are naughty and.... Deprived. We need Magnett kissing and Magnett fighting.... lol!
                          sigpic

Comment

*Stomps foot* I want Magnett!
                            sigpic

Comment

Next week!! Next Week!! *rocks back and forth* It's just next week. It's just next week!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Do I need to pack you into a padded room? Just until Friday? Lol.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X