• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetviviane View Post
    wow nice work
    Thanks! I'll make more, I swear
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

It looks so great!! LOL!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        It looks so great!! LOL!!
        I Tried... It would be easier if I had photoshop
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          I Tried... It would be easier if I had photoshop

Photoshop is not as easy as you would think.... i've tried it and failed, but I have the patience to learn it... lol!!

All my stuff I've done with Photobucket.
          sigpic

Comment

Photoshop is not as easy as you would think.... i've tried it and failed, but I have the patience to learn it... lol!!

All my stuff I've done with Photobucket.
            Well I have never tried Photoshop
            I do my stuff with Photobucket too!
            sigpic

Comment

Ares.. in love with your Sig.... Henery is noooice
              sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

lol!1 I'm glad. i made a few Kingdom of heaven banners yesterday in addition to this one.

But I think i will look at some Sanctuary screen caps and make a few Helen and John ones.
                sigpic

Comment

Which date shall we have our ship day 21st of December or 8th of January ?
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

January 8th seems good.
                    sigpic

Comment

January 8th seems good.
                      I second that!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hehe, sounds good to me.

Spoiler:
                        John and Helen had let the morning hours get away from them. They had walked the length of the private beach. But it was John who had taken it a step farther; he had pulled Helen in to the water. He loved seeing her wet, her hair straightened and her clothes flat against her body. For any man to see such a site surely meant he was in Heaven, and that was where John was at the moment, in Heaven and Helen was his angel. He had told her that once and it was still true. She was an angel.

“Do you know how good you are?” John whispered close to Helens ear.

“And here last night, you were saying I was so deliciously wicked.” Helen laughed and wrapped her arms around John.

“Yes, you are that, but I meant for me. You are so good for me Helen.” John confessed, he had been doing that a lot lately. Telling her things that came to his mind, things that he intended to keep to himself about her, but they came spilling out of his mouth when she smiled at him.

Here is a spoiler for my sequel Healing a Broken Soul that is the companion piece to Reunited Family.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hehe, sounds good to me.

Spoiler:
                          John and Helen had let the morning hours get away from them. They had walked the length of the private beach. But it was John who had taken it a step farther; he had pulled Helen in to the water. He loved seeing her wet, her hair straightened and her clothes flat against her body. For any man to see such a site surely meant he was in Heaven, and that was where John was at the moment, in Heaven and Helen was his angel. He had told her that once and it was still true. She was an angel.

“Do you know how good you are?” John whispered close to Helens ear.

“And here last night, you were saying I was so deliciously wicked.” Helen laughed and wrapped her arms around John.

“Yes, you are that, but I meant for me. You are so good for me Helen.” John confessed, he had been doing that a lot lately. Telling her things that came to his mind, things that he intended to keep to himself about her, but they came spilling out of his mouth when she smiled at him.

Here is a spoiler for my sequel Healing a Broken Soul that is the companion piece to Reunited Family.
                          Very nice!
                          sigpic

Comment

I thought of that scene driving him from the store.
                            sigpic

Comment

I thought of that scene driving him from the store.
                              I love how inspiration just comes in this random moments, at least to me
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                I love how inspiration just comes in this random moments, at least to me

Oh yeah. I got the idea to end Reunited Family in Baja... because i was drink a Mt. Dew Baja from Taco Bell.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X