No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol! Do not worry my friend, my spot in the cavern is to cozy for me to leave. ^^

And it's covered with pictures like these:

EDIT:
    OT
    Spoiler:
    Two posts 'til I reach 300. :O
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      Lol! Do not worry my friend, my spot in the cavern is to cozy for me to leave. ^^

EDIT:
      OT
      Spoiler:
      *sigh* Pretty. Much better!

(And early congrats on 300!)
      sigpic
      The Return of King Arthur
      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Spoiler:
        Best part of the trailer! XD
        She actually tells him to get out. So I believe that means there's still hope for John, don't you think? (I love to imagine that she wouldn't ask John to leave her bedroom.)

Were those minor (very minor) gutter thoughts coming from me? :O
        *hides inside the cavern*

43 days my friend, 43 days.
        Spoiler:
        I so can not imagine Helen asking John to leave..... right away. There had better be hope for John... lol!!

Time needs to go faster... lol!! I want S3!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          Best part of the trailer! XD
          She actually tells him to get out. So I believe that means there's still hope for John, don't you think? (I love to imagine that she wouldn't ask John to leave her bedroom.)

Were those minor (very minor) gutter thoughts coming from me? :O
          *hides inside the cavern*

43 days my friend, 43 days.

EDIT:
          OT
          Spoiler:
          Congrats on 300!!(hugs) LadyGalaxyJ

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          Spoiler:
          I so can not imagine Helen asking John to leave..... right away. There had better be hope for John... lol!!

Time needs to go faster... lol!! I want S3!!!!
          I agree!!
          Spoiler:
          I watch that bit over on my mob then imagin John there instead of Nikola I so hope John is in that eps and he comes in after Nikola

Helen's Bedroom
          Spoiler:
          John walks in he closes the door he see's her in her bed the room is lit only with candles she glowing even when having a gun pointed at him they look at eachother she lowers the gun John comes closer he then sits on the bed at her side his hand is on hers they look into eachothers eye's then she say's
          ''Stay''
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
            Congrats on 300!!(hugs) LadyGalaxyJ

I agree!!
            Spoiler:
            I watch that bit over on my mob then imagin John there instead of Nikola I so hope John is in that eps and he comes in after Nikola

Helen's Bedroom
            Spoiler:
            John walks in he closes the door he see's her in her bed the room is lit only with candles she glowing even when having a gun pointed at him they look at eachother she lowers the gun John comes closer he then sits on the bed at her side his hand is on hers they look into eachothers eye's then she say's
            ''Stay''
            Love it sis!!
            sigpic

Comment

Love it sis!!
              Thanks sis!!
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Spoiler:
                John passed Nikola in the hall. he had a knowing smile on his face. The ex-vampire had just come from Helen's room but was not allowed to stay for long. Knowing his woman as he did she was bound to have a gun. That thought only excited him more. Opening the door he was not shocked to see said gun pointed at him. She dropped it instantly and set it aside. John strode over to her, sitting on the edge of the bed. Only he didn't lean in to kiss her. Instead he repositioned himself so he could rest his head in her lap. Hew as weary, tired of fighting the creature locked inside of him. The touch of Helen was the only way to soothe him. John knew she would not ask him to leave, not while he was hurting.
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  John passed Nikola in the hall. he had a knowing smile on his face. The ex-vampire had just come from Helen's room but was not allowed to stay for long. Knowing his woman as he did she was bound to have a gun. That thought only excited him more. Opening the door he was not shocked to see said gun pointed at him. She dropped it instantly and set it aside. John strode over to her, sitting on the edge of the bed. Only he didn't lean in to kiss her. Instead he repositioned himself so he could rest his head in her lap. Hew as weary, tired of fighting the creature locked inside of him. The touch of Helen was the only way to soothe him. John knew she would not ask him to leave, not while he was hurting.
                  I so love it sis!! i so wanna see that in the eps Big Time!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Me too!! They would pull it off so wel!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Me too!! They would pull it off so wel!!!
                      They would!! i so wanna see that!!
                      sigpic

Comment

lmao!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I so hope we get that in season3 Big Time!!....lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                            I so hope we get that in season3 Big Time!!....lol
                            Same here!! Just waiting for episode 8!! forget all the ones in between!! I want episode 8!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Same here!! Just waiting for episode 8!! forget all the ones in between!! I want episode 8!!
                              Yeah!! and lots of Helen and John!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh yes!! john will have yet another chance to try and make things right.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X