No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question my friend... totally OT, but are you a fan of the show Dark Angel? if not, holy cow you might just be psychic because the end of chapter one is scary similar to what happens in one of the episodes in season 1.

lol
    sigpic

Comment

I love Dark Angel and now that you mention it... lol!! I guess it was similar to Max transfusing Logan... hehe!! But it all still worked out!
      sigpic

Comment

Stupid FF.net wont let me post a comment without logging in and I'm on my iphone so here is my review...

I absolutely adored the fic! the dynamic between John and Helen is enough to make me want to get writing on my own fic I wish I was on my computer to do it! lol. Is there going to be another chapter soon?
        sigpic

Comment

yeah, I hit a slight snag but I think I have the words rolling in my head for it. I think i have two more chapters to go before I'm finished... lol!!
          sigpic

Comment

*cracks whip* *evil grin*

As I said before, I really like your stories, so I'm really excited to see what happens next. I stand firm in my belief that Ashley is going to come back. She has to! No one really dies in syfy! Look at Daniel Jackson! lol!
            sigpic

Comment

totally!! I want Ashley back too. As it stands right now John is Helen's last link to Ashley.

I'm glad that you like my stories and I love telling them. Every word that I write i can picture in my head and it makes it even more fun to write seeing what I am seeing in my head.
              sigpic

Comment

I do the same thing too! Its like a movie in my head and it makes telling the story so much easier! Mostly its great, but sometimes I forget to write it down because I'm just enthralled by the friggen movie in my head. very amusing... sometimes they even have credits at the end! lol.
                sigpic

Comment

lmao!! mine have credits too!! Sweet!!

Wehn I forget to write it down I tend to forget about what happened... hehe!! But is til have the memory of what I saw. lmao!!
                  sigpic

Comment

question slgihtly off topic by anywhoo...

does anyone remember where the season 2 promo pics where released i'm trying to find a sanctuary wall paper for my naw laptop, but i only got a season 1 one
                    sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

http://sanctuary-caps.com/index.php

IDK about Promo pics, but here is a screen cap site that I use. I hope this helps.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Ares! .. great little snippet btw
                        sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Your Welcome!

Every time i see Helen and John, that phrase, 'Is this the face that launched a thousand ship and burnt the topless towers of Illium? Sweet Helen make me immortal with a kiss.'

It is just so Helen!
                          sigpic

Comment

One must agree with the idea that he probably used that line to woo said strumpet.... I mean Helen!

*headdeask*

I just imagined John dressed up as Jack Sparrow... this is what you get for watching Pirates of the caribbean on your ipod while at wor-... I was working! I Swear!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                              One must agree with the idea that he probably used that line to woo said strumpet.... I mean Helen!

*headdeask*

I just imagined John dressed up as Jack Sparrow... this is what you get for watching Pirates of the caribbean on your ipod while at wor-... I was working! I Swear!
                              Try imaging John in Leather pants and no shirt while you work..... there will be NO work!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Guhn...... *drool*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X