• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    Wait till we write it! lmao!!
    Cool
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

lmao! This is going to be awesome!
      sigpic

Comment

lmao! This is going to be awesome!
        Totaly!!
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Helen and John Forvever!!!

John:''I promise to make you happy Helen for all eternity''
          sigpic

Comment

One way or the other they are going to have Eternity!
            sigpic

Comment

One way or the other they are going to have Eternity!
              They are
              sigpic

Comment

John really needs to get better to be with Helen again!
                sigpic

Comment

John really needs to get better to be with Helen again!
                  He does o they can pickup where they left of
                  sigpic

Comment

Helen needs to forgive him and move on. There is some happy to be had and only she can have it in John's arms.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ares I completely agree!

Got bored while I had mono a few weeks back and started working on this one... I'm not 100% happy with it, but I figured if I play with it any more I'm going to end up turning it into a total crack vid so I decided to post it.

It was fun but frustrating at the same time XD
                      sigpic

Comment

can't play it babe. Says something about Publishing in progress
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                          Ares I completely agree!

Got bored while I had mono a few weeks back and started working on this one... I'm not 100% happy with it, but I figured if I play with it any more I'm going to end up turning it into a total crack vid so I decided to post it.

It was fun but frustrating at the same time XD
                          Okay, it should work now
                          sigpic

Comment

Still seeing the same thing.... lol!!

Here is a little John and Helen for you to read!!

Spoiler:
                            "Do you remember that day in the park when it started to rain?" Helen asked. She knew he knew which day she had mentioned.

"Yes, we were lying on a secluded knoll. I had just met you from my Literature class." John couldn't keep the wicked grin from his lips.

"You were reading 'Tales of Troy'. I can still picture that day and the way you sounded while you read it out loud." Helen smiled in return. This was the first time in this year that she had meant the smile. It felt good to smile and just be content. That day had started out sunny and bright, but just as things changed between them so did the weather. As they smiled and laughed and kissed, dark clouds formed in the heavens and unleashed a downpour of warm summer tears. But the now bad weather had not deterred them, through the rain Helen and John stayed in their secluded part of the park feasting at the others lips. It had been their perfect day.

"'Is this the face that launched a thousand ships and burnt the topless towers of Ilium? Sweet Helen, make me immortal with a kiss.'" John recited placing a gentle kiss to the top of her head. He could see Helen lounging on the blanket, her hair cascading over one shoulder, and she gave him her undivided attention as he read. She had told him that she loved the sound of his voice, just as he loved the sound of hers.

When John had left her that last time Helen had wanted so badly for him to lean in and take her lips. She needed that last connection to him, but he just stared at her before disappearing to reunite with the creature that had driven him to his murdering habits. The infirmary was quiet, no one was around, and she doubted that anyone was watching them on the security cams. Shifting from his side Helen situated herself over his thighs and leaned over him so her mouth was extremely close to his. "Just one kiss?" She whispered and was mindful to keep her back arched slightly so her torso did not brush his and cause him more pain.

"Dear Lady, if only you would be so kind," John brushed his lips closers so the air moved over hers.

"I think I am in a kind mood," Helen purred and moved that final inch so her lips touched his. Gone was the taste of his blood, all she could taste was John. He tasted of wild rain and the forest in the dead of winter; clean and crisp. John let his lips dance with hers as his tongue licked at the seam, begging entrance into her mouth. Relenting Helen opened her mouth, but she did not allow him entrance, instead it was her tongue that explored his mouth and tasted him again. It was his taste alone that had driven her nightly fantasies, and she never could find another that tasted as sweet as John when the need arose and her body needed the touch of another; but there was no other than John Druitt. He alone could coax her body into and explosion of feeling.
                            sigpic

Comment

HOLY FREAKIN" COW!!! is that all there is?! Its amazing! I love it!

Done gushing now I'm posting chapter one of my fic now...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6017754/1/The_Beast_Within
                              sigpic

Comment

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5672452/...ling_the_Demon

This is the current eight chapters. i hope you enjoy it... LEAVE A REVIEW if you read it please!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X