Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
    new blog entry on the official site. Bad news for canadian viewers regarding space's scheduling: 208 will be the last new episode until january 29th!

http://www.sanctuaryforall.com/index...join_id=356185
    Noooooooooooooooooo!
    Last edited by Rocky89; 28 November 2009, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Comment

Touching on the Henry back story, I must say I'm very interested in the back story on all of them, really. Yes, Henry is my favorite, but there is so much more we have to learn about everyone.
        Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
          New blog entry on the official site. Bad news for Canadian viewers regarding SPACE's scheduling: 208 will be the last new episode until January 29th!

http://www.sanctuaryforall.com/index...Join_ID=356185
          Damn! Why are they stoping?

Comment

to annoy you?
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              to annoy you?
              Well truth be told if it was Syfy it would annoy me but Space?...no lol

Comment

maybe skiffy got picky and wouldn't allow space or the bbc to get ahead of them

sigpic

Comment

maybe skiffy got picky and wouldn't allow space or the bbc to get ahead of them
                  Well they wouldnt. I mean Space airs it at 9PM while Syfy airs at 10PM, not sure if time dif really puts Space in front. And Space stoped for the American holiday. So unless Syfy is prepering to stop, they wouldnt show before Syfy. Or they'd show the same day Know what I mean?

Comment

yeah

i think airing on the same day isn't an issue. you can't have any 'torrenting effecting the ratings' when the airings are an hour or two apart. Heck, can't even rip a dvd that fast, much less transcode it into something else and upload it.

I don't know why they're taking a break. I do know that we'll run into the holidays again since there'll likely be no sanctuary christmas or new years

sigpic

Comment

Maybe the producers need a few extra days on the upcoming episodes due to a big, climactic finish. Sounds like it could be a big last few episodes Yeah!

At AT4, AT said they were delivering things on the very last day at the very last minute.

Plus, if the decision for a season 3 comes during that time or not, the story line may change? Don't know about this one.

Comment

I've been watching the end of season 1 and beginning of season 2 this afternoon. I just have to say that Nikola Tesla is such a good character, played by such a good actor.

OMG is he funny! I would love to be able to say some of the things he says out loud sometime. Especially to a few people at work.

Comment

I don't think Will is an abnormal, he just has great perceptive abilities. If he got the source blood though, he'd probably be like Watson.

Comment

yeah

i think airing on the same day isn't an issue. you can't have any 'torrenting effecting the ratings' when the airings are an hour or two apart. Heck, can't even rip a dvd that fast, much less transcode it into something else and upload it.

I don't know why they're taking a break. I do know that we'll run into the holidays again since there'll likely be no sanctuary christmas or new years
                            Hopefully the UK wont do that and they'll catch up

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                            Maybe the producers need a few extra days on the upcoming episodes due to a big, climactic finish. Sounds like it could be a big last few episodes Yeah!

At AT4, AT said they were delivering things on the very last day at the very last minute.

Plus, if the decision for a season 3 comes during that time or not, the story line may change? Don't know about this one.
                            The eps are done. They are finishing the special effects. and such, but filming is done. So the story remains the same. Plus only Space is stoping. Syfy will air the rest. as schedual. Like Skydiver said, it will probably only stop and xmas and new year now.

Comment

i wish they'd do it on Christmas this year, it's on Friday. now that would be good.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                                The eps are done. They are finishing the special effects. and such, but filming is done. So the story remains the same. Plus only Space is stoping. Syfy will air the rest. as schedual. Like Skydiver said, it will probably only stop and xmas and new year now.
                                I realize the filming was done a while ago, but the effects take time and AT said they seem to finish them just in time to air. I also thought they may have filmed different scenes depending on how they thought the season might end. I know other shows have done that and even the actors didn't know what the final episode would look like. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X