Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    LOL! Here I come to save the day!
    Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
    Don't forget your spandex!
    And where your underwear on top of your clothes.

Julia(samcarterrules)
    sigpic
    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

LOL! Here I come to save the day!
      Mighty Mouse? Underdog?

Comment

Feeling listless? Having strange cravings for tea and scones (when you don't even like tea)? Going around saying things like "cheeky monkey?" When you need a break do you ask your boss for "una breve pausa"?
        Yep, you've got Sanctuary Withdrawal. There is treatment, but no known cure. The release date for the new batch of "drug" is still uncertain, though the team of AT, DK, MW etc are reportedly hard at work on the new batch. We can only struggle on til then.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
          Feeling listless? Having strange cravings for tea and scones (when you don't even like tea)? Going around saying things like "cheeky monkey?" When you need a break do you ask your boss for "una breve pausa"?
          Yep, you've got Sanctuary Withdrawal. There is treatment, but no known cure. The release date for the new batch of "drug" is still uncertain, though the team of AT, DK, MW etc are reportedly hard at work on the new batch. We can only struggle on til then.
          The 4Ds... Delay, Deep breath, Do something else and Drink water.

We can do this, guys!
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

DK shared this on FB:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/n...7067391&ref=nf

*note under spoiler*
            Spoiler:
            Trying to be like a quasi-blogger...
            Today at 4:58pm
            April 18. 2009

I tried to keep a blog, you know. Way back in the days of starting Stage 3 Media (the now-defunct media company I founded in '06). But I couldn't get in the habit. And blogging was very political too. It was about connecting with a grassroots fan base and sending the right messages, getting things all hyped up etc. Now I just want to express things -- mundane or otherwise -- to friends, to fans of Sanctuary, people in general.

So I realized I do tend to keep FB up and logged in during the day, tho I'm not at my desk all the time. Thanks to Tina K for suggesting I just use the NOTES feature here to jot down things from time to time.

How often? Bleh - I have no clue. RIght now I'm supersonically procrastinating so whenever I'm overloaded, I'll likely blow off steam by "Noting". But it will be irregular, I promise you that.

If you pose questions, I'll TRY MY BEST to answer. But there's a good chance I won't even have had time to read the question.

So: Today is Saturday. And I am at home writing the latter half of Ep. 5 for season 2 of Sanctuary. This ep is going to be a whizbang story about a future gone mad (as all good sci fi yarns are...) and how our hero Magnus tries to figure out where and how it all went sideways. Hey season 2 means you can finally roll out that Alt Future concept you've been chewing on for decades.

I'm writing the later half because our erstwhile writer/creative consultant James Thorpe is penning the first half in a speedily concocted co-write venture. We need a script this week. Why the rush? Well the script we had ALL READY TO GO was pushed down in the schedule because of a scheduling issue with everyone's fav genius vampire Jonathon Young. Yes that's right, ep 5 WAS going to be a Tesla story, but you'll have to wait till ep 11 for it to hit your screens. In the meantime: Magnus. A dark future. Extinction of humans. Some light zombification...

sh*t, why I am "noting" when I should be writing? You know don't think I don't notice how Sanctuary fans LOVE to scold me and tell me to stop doing things like breathing and eating and go write more. I feel the love, people.

Okay back to it.

Also worth noting: The show this season is turning out wonderfully. The opening two parter will truly rock.

DK

I have edited his...um...naughty word...
            Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
              Don't forget your spandex!
              Not a pretty thought.

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
              And where your underwear on top of your clothes.

Julia(samcarterrules)
              Nor that.

Mighty Mouse? Underdog?

Mighty Mouse, of course.

Back on subject. Here's how badly I'm suffering from withdrawal. Just been through a brutal winter, barely into spring and I'm wishing it was fall already!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                DK shared this on FB:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/n...7067391&ref=nf

*note under spoiler*
                Spoiler:
                Trying to be like a quasi-blogger...
                Today at 4:58pm
                April 18. 2009

I tried to keep a blog, you know. Way back in the days of starting Stage 3 Media (the now-defunct media company I founded in '06). But I couldn't get in the habit. And blogging was very political too. It was about connecting with a grassroots fan base and sending the right messages, getting things all hyped up etc. Now I just want to express things -- mundane or otherwise -- to friends, to fans of Sanctuary, people in general.

So I realized I do tend to keep FB up and logged in during the day, tho I'm not at my desk all the time. Thanks to Tina K for suggesting I just use the NOTES feature here to jot down things from time to time.

How often? Bleh - I have no clue. RIght now I'm supersonically procrastinating so whenever I'm overloaded, I'll likely blow off steam by "Noting". But it will be irregular, I promise you that.

If you pose questions, I'll TRY MY BEST to answer. But there's a good chance I won't even have had time to read the question.

So: Today is Saturday. And I am at home writing the latter half of Ep. 5 for season 2 of Sanctuary. This ep is going to be a whizbang story about a future gone mad (as all good sci fi yarns are...) and how our hero Magnus tries to figure out where and how it all went sideways. Hey season 2 means you can finally roll out that Alt Future concept you've been chewing on for decades.

I'm writing the later half because our erstwhile writer/creative consultant James Thorpe is penning the first half in a speedily concocted co-write venture. We need a script this week. Why the rush? Well the script we had ALL READY TO GO was pushed down in the schedule because of a scheduling issue with everyone's fav genius vampire Jonathon Young. Yes that's right, ep 5 WAS going to be a Tesla story, but you'll have to wait till ep 11 for it to hit your screens. In the meantime: Magnus. A dark future. Extinction of humans. Some light zombification...

sh*t, why I am "noting" when I should be writing? You know don't think I don't notice how Sanctuary fans LOVE to scold me and tell me to stop doing things like breathing and eating and go write more. I feel the love, people.

Okay back to it.

Also worth noting: The show this season is turning out wonderfully. The opening two parter will truly rock.

DK

I have edited his...um...naughty word...
                Spoiler:
                that ep sounds GREAT!!

of course, all he had to do was mention 'helen' and i was excited.

sally

sigpic

Comment

Mighty Mouse? Underdog?
                  I'd say Mighty Mouse.

Just remember folks, NO CAPES!!!
                  sigpic
                  I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                    I'd say Mighty Mouse.

Just remember folks, NO CAPES!!!

Psst...with the spandex and underwear, I think a cape would come in handy
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Mighty Mouse, of course.

Back on subject. Here's how badly I'm suffering from withdrawal. Just been through a brutal winter, barely into spring and I'm wishing it was fall already!
                      I was always partial to Atom Ant.

And on the wishing for fall thing. You are a sick, sick woman.
                      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                      Anon

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        that ep sounds GREAT!!

of course, all he had to do was mention 'helen' and i was excited.

I know, me too! Squee.
                        Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                          Psst...with the spandex and underwear, I think a cape would come in handy
                          Pssstt...you need to watch The Incredibles.

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                          I was always partial to Atom Ant.
                          Up and at 'em Atom Ant!

sigpic
                          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                            Pssstt...you need to watch The Incredibles.
                            ROFL!!

*ties Mandy to chair*
                            *tapes eyes open*
                            *pushes chair in front of widescreen TV*
                            *puts The Incredibles on repeat*

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*wanders off pondering Jan's payback*

<ETA>
                            it's really not me, nope it's the gremlins nubbins
                            -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                              ROFL!!

*ties Mandy to chair*
                              *tapes eyes open*
                              *pushes chair in front of widescreen TV*
                              *puts The Incredibles on repeat*

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*wanders off pondering Jan's payback*

<ETA>
                              it's really not me, nope it's the gremlins nubbins

*no gremlins nubbins are going to get you out of this one*
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

This brief message is brought to you from the Nubbins currently working on taking over the world. We just happened to have started with RoX's home LAN seeing as how she is not allowed to use it at the moment...

From Damian on Twitter :

Martin Wood and I just made asses of ourselves for the Leo's video clips seg. Actors will soon firebomb MW's home. And rightly so.

about 7 hours ago from web
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X