Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antoa View Post
    SciFi has launched their new Sanctuary site! (thanks morjana for the heads up!)

http://scifi.com/sanctuary
    WOOO HOOO!!

i see a pattern here.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
      Hey everybody, don't take the quiz if you don't want spoilers!!! I shouldn't have continued to six...
      i was sooooo tempted to do a LOT on this site, but i want some surprises! so i didn't take the quiz, and i'm glad i didn't based on what you just said.

our time is almost here... the amanda party will begin!!

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Not really a spoiler...

Spoiler:
        It looks like Ashely has stolen Sam's combat boots!
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

This makes me think/hope that sanctuaryforall.com isn't far behind...

Comment

Okay, you just KNOW a fan had a hand in this is site.

Title for the news that she'll be at an event in NYC - "Can She Be That Nice?"

XD

Comment

Damian is home from L.A.

He just posted this comment (and a pic of him, Robin and Amanda pitching at the Rays game):
              Damian Kindler at 5:42pm September 18
              Tossing out the first pitch -- Tampa Bay Rays vs. Orioles, Aug 30, 2008. Amanda threw a solid strike. Me: slider, low and outside. Robin: Didn't make it across the plate.
              suse
              sigpic
              Mourning Sanctuary.
              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                Damian is home from L.A.

He just posted this comment (and a pic of him, Robin and Amanda pitching at the Rays game):

suse
                Is it possible to save pics from facebook pages, because I can't access his page.

Comment

Hey everybody, don't take the quiz if you don't want spoilers!!! I shouldn't have continued to six...
                  i know.. i thought i was ok, i saw the webisodes, i know this stuff.. this would be no problem.. and for the first few questions it was alright, but then it was like 'WHAT!?!' and 'UHHHH...' and quite a few 'THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN.. YET' thrown in there.. UGH! why can't it be Oct already!?!?!

**i really need to calm down and get some sleep.. that's it.. no more announcements tonight.. lol**

Comment

Is it possible to save pics from facebook pages, because I can't access his page.
                    what is his address?
                    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                    William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                    Anon

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                      SciFi has launched their new Sanctuary site! (thanks morjana for the heads up!)

http://scifi.com/sanctuary
                      WHAT TO DO FIRST!!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Also, both of the trailers, Hide and Ready or Not, have scenes that I haven't seen before on tv commercials (and I've seen them all).
                      Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      WOOO HOOO!!

oops.

sally
                      WOOO HOOO!!

i see a pattern here.

sally
                      i was sooooo tempted to do a LOT on this site, but i want some surprises! so i didn't take the quiz, and i'm glad i didn't based on what you just said.

our time is almost here... the amanda party will begin!!

sally
                      Okay, you just KNOW a fan had a hand in this is site.

Title for the news that she'll be at an event in NYC - "Can She Be That Nice?"

XD
                      Like, morjana is the man, really, MORJANA IS THE FREAKING MAN! . That's awesome, I just came from the website and it's FREAKING WICKED, WOW. I can't believe the major improvement to the site, all it's features are wicked, the background and texture is so cool, I also love that it's an interactive menu and BEST OF ALL, the artwork for the characters look amazing. Wait, even better than that, Amanda's bio pics as Helen looks PHENOMENAL .

This is an awesome website, definitely something to be proud of, if the website is the great, I can't wait for the show . Btw, Sally, I see the pattern, and I like the party idea . And Falcon, *I* didn't know what to do first because I was so overwhelmed .

Damian is home from L.A.

Damian Kindler at 5:42pm September 18
                      Tossing out the first pitch -- Tampa Bay Rays vs. Orioles, Aug 30, 2008. Amanda threw a solid strike. Me: slider, low and outside. Robin: Didn't make it across the plate.
                      suse
                      WOOO HOOO! Amanda threw solid strike . Alright, that'll tell the opposing team not to mess with the Tappinator. GO AMANDA, AND GO RAYS .

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                        Shh! Quit talking about Bekah!
                        Thhbbthppppbbbbtthththththththtppppththt

That's okay. I know you missed me!

Damian is home from L.A.

He just posted this comment (and a pic of him, Robin and Amanda pitching at the Rays game): "Damian Kindler at 5:42pm September 18
                        Tossing out the first pitch -- Tampa Bay Rays vs. Orioles, Aug 30, 2008. Amanda threw a solid strike. Me: slider, low and outside. Robin: Didn't make it across the plate."

suse
                        Go Amanda! She's so cool. How fun would it be to go to the premier in NY!! Awesome! If anyone goes, you must take LOTS of pics!
                        sigpic

"The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-colored flags!" -Amanda Tapping

SG-1 FanFiction
                        Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Bekah See View Post

Go Amanda! She's so cool. How fun would it be to go to the premier in NY!! Awesome! If anyone goes, you must take LOTS of pics!
                          I want to go!

Say, do you think Amanda might do some interviews since she'll be right there in the building with the studios?
                          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                          William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                          Anon

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                            Just popping in to mention that I also own a pair of handcuffs.
                            Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                            Me too.
                            I sense a pattern here.
                            Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                            *Scoffs*
                            I see your cuffs, and raise you a pair of police issue handcuffs, an NYPD style sidebar nightstick, and an ASP extendable baton.
                            Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                            I have a nightstick too. But it's an old one. I keep it in my car.
                            Oh boy!! I just have to laugh at this chatter!!
                            So...hands up those who own a pair of hand cuffs.
                            And keep your hands raised if they have colourful fluff on them!!
                            *raises hand and keeps hand high!!*
                            Hmmm...a night stick you say...I have an axe handle!!
                            And a whip of sorts...and...well some other stuff with which to defend myself!
                            So just out of curiosity...apart from Bigfoot...what do you think Helen keeps hidden in her cupboard/under her pillow or bed to protect herself with??
                            Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                            So that means we have dates for premieres as follows :
                            U.S.A. - SciFi Channel - 3rd October
                            Canada - The Movie Network and Movie Central - 3rd October
                            U.K. - ITV4 - 6th October
                            The rest of the world ??????
                            *hugz my internetz*
                            Oh and those episode stills are FANTASTIC!!
                            I guess the rest of the world will hopefully find out next month. *crosses fingers*
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

You have a Minbari Pike?

suse
                              Silly girl, of course not.

The ASP is around six inches long when closed, and maybe 18 inches when extended.

And I've just realised that sounds rather mucky...
                              sigpic
                              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                                You should've seen the look on the faces of the check in staff at Glasgow Airport when we turned up with a replica Staff-Weapon.

We were on our way to the Wolf SG-6 con in London y'see.
                                Oddlooks from airport staff are always good lol.

Originally posted by Bekah See View Post

If I win the lottery jackpot between now and then I'm there! maybe I should buy a ticket
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                                My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Working...
                                X