Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
    IMDB? Thats like referencing Wikipedia
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Sneak Peek for Hollow Men is up.
      http://video.syfy.com/shows/sanctuar...tuary/v1264150

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
        Sweet!! I have been trying to stay away from the previews, because it gets me too excited to pay attention to anything all week, but I just couldn't help myself!
        sigpic
        || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
          Sweet!! I have been trying to stay away from the previews, because it gets me too excited to pay attention to anything all week, but I just couldn't help myself!
          Last week's sneak peek was the intro tag. I liked that because after that everything was new. It seems this one might be the same? And yes, it does have me excited. Especially when I compare it to the trailer. hehe... so many theories come to my Sanctuary obsessed mind.

Comment

Sanctuary renewed for a 4th season!!!

Yes, all you abnormal-loving viewers, "Sanctuary" will be back for a fourth season, presumably in Fall 2011.

Syfy and Sanctuary Productions currently are negotiating the Season 4 deal, a reliable source told me late Tuesday. I was unable to get a comment from Syfy officials, but will add it here when I do.

Read more: http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/show...#ixzz189iyXtsv

sigpic

Comment

Yay! Season 4!! Not that I had any doubts but so nice to hear it confirmed! Thanks EvenstarSRV!
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post

Read more: http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/show...#ixzz189iyXtsv

WOOO HOOO! This day is off to a GREAT start!!! I'm so happy for that cast and crew. Once again the show has shown how has proven how much quality it has, and I'm already excited for season 4.

Congrats to the cast, they deserve it and GO Sanctuary!

Oh, and there is only 1 great song to celebrate this too.

Comment

*SQUEE*

I'm hyper. This made my day!

I didn't have any doubts either, but still, it's a nice thing to know... AHHHH! *claps hands vividly* GO SANCTUARY!
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post

WOOO HOOO! This day is off to a GREAT start!!! I'm so happy for that cast and crew. Once again the show has shown how has proven how much quality it has, and I'm already excited for season 4.

Congrats to the cast, they deserve it and GO Sanctuary!

Oh, and there is only 1 great song to celebrate this too.
                    You aren't by any chance happy are you???

And, yippeeee!!!

Comment

I always remain skepetic until SyFy gives an offical press release. That said I doubt its false
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        You aren't by any chance happy are you???

And, yippeeee!!!
                        Hey, can you blame me? You think I'm excited? You should check out twitter.

Comment

Not that I am surprised but still: yippeeee
                          sigpic

Comment

Great news bright and early (well maybe not so early)

Although I'll leave my congrats till Syfy says it. Like Curt wrote they are in negotiations.

Comment

Yeah, it's not an official announcement, which would come from S4K or Skiffy or even Amanda's, Damian's or Martin's tweets.

that said, I can't see it not happening.

What it probably means is, skiffy wants a season four, they have a contract to be signed and all everyone is waiting on is to see if S4K et al agree to its terms...however given Sanctuary's performance thus far, I doubt there are too many concessions to be made. It's probably just a matter of agreeing to terms and signing the paperwork. Official word could come as early as later today/this week.
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                Yeah, it's not an official announcement, which would come from S4K or Skiffy or even Amanda's, Damian's or Martin's tweets.

that said, I can't see it not happening.

What it probably means is, skiffy wants a season four, they have a contract to be signed and all everyone is waiting on is to see if S4K et al agree to its terms...however given Sanctuary's performance thus far, I doubt there are too many concessions to be made. It's probably just a matter of agreeing to terms and signing the paperwork. Official word could come as early as later today/this week.
                                Syfy's Craig Engler tweeted to Show Patrol:

@ShowPatrol We are in negotiations for season 4 of #Sanctuary but no deal has been done.
                                Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X