Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amanda's mentioned in a recent interview about her having another series concept in mind (if sanct isn't picked up again). does anyone know what this series would be about?
    sally

sigpic

Comment

My bet would be on Sherwood, with Wood and Kindler too.

Comment

Oh wow, really? I heard a while ago she was thinking about taking a break.

Comment

she could be involved and just be behind the camera instead of in front of it. Less work to be just exec producer than star and exec prod.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Julian View Post
            Oh wow, really? I heard a while ago she was thinking about taking a break.
            Amanda take a break? I'd have to see that to believe it. The woman makes me feel so lazy even when I'm slogging it out at work.
            She's working on another movie already - I don't think she'll ever take her feet out of the water for some time yet.
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              she could be involved and just be behind the camera instead of in front of it. Less work to be just exec producer than star and exec prod.
              I'd be really sad if that happened. I'm all for her spreading her wings and becoming an exec prod and show runner, but not at the expense of seeing her amazing acting

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                I'd be really sad if that happened. I'm all for her spreading her wings and becoming an exec prod and show runner, but not at the expense of seeing her amazing acting
                Well said.
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I was thinking that when that project was mentioned some time ago. The basic story (unless they change it significantly) doesn't really have a major role for her.

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                  Well said.
                  Ditto!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

^ *nods*
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

^yep

Comment

You know guys, for me, sure, I'd love to see her on screen. But I also know that maybe she wants to take some time away from the camera and maybe spend a few less hours 'at work' and have more for Olivia and Alan. I choose to be happy with whatever choice she makes and....well if that means I get less Amanda on my screen, I have hundreds of hours to watch. I'll make due.

sigpic

Comment

Well of course we'll make do. We don't control her life. And I certainly want her to do what makes her happy. I don't think that means we can't hope to see her on screen.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                            Well of course we'll make do. We don't control her life. And I certainly want her to do what makes her happy. I don't think that means we can't hope to see her on screen.
                            ^ *nods*
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Nothing wrong with hope. But if she were to go to a 'behind the scenes only' position....I'll deal

sigpic

Comment

Nothing wrong with hope. But if she were to go to a 'behind the scenes only' position....I'll deal
                                Me too. Actually I'd like to see her advance her directing skills, they're in the infancy stage now but she shows a lot of promise. Maybe if Sanctuary doesn't go ahead this year she can get a directing job with Martin over on Primeval
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X