Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In answer to your question the first time we see John in the second half of season 3 is in Pax Romana but he is in the following episodes of season 3 so far as John that I recall...

For King & Country
    Vigilante
    The Hollow Men
    Pax Romana

So far that's it, I'm guessing he appears in the upcoming Normandy in flashbacks but I'm really not sure honestly. Hope that helps
    Sanctuary RULES!!!!
    Melissa

Comment

Hey Melissa, that does help, thank you very much. It's what I needed for my story, too. *waggles eyebrows*

Got another random question. When did John find out that Helen was pregnant? Was it waaaay back in London? I can't remember if it was the TV pilot or the webisodes that he tells either Ashley or Helen that he'd been looking through time to find her. So, was it when she was actually pregnant, sometime after, or just a hunch that there was a baby?

I'm still pissed that Ashley is dead, so I'm writing her back in. Just need some details. So there, PTB!
      Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
      Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Little question, what episodes have we heard Helen speak another language? We heard her speak something in The Five, um... The Haunted, and... what else?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
          Little question, what episodes have we heard Helen speak another language? We heard her speak something in The Five, um... The Haunted, and... what else?
          Vigilante? She spoke a little bit of Norwegian when Will asked her about something.

Comment

In Kush she understands what the sherpa (right idea, wrong language?) is saying, but I don't remember her speaking anything but English.
            Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
            Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

I know this is a news thread, but... I've got a quick question. Can anyone tell me why they've returned to the 13-episode season length?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                I know this is a news thread, but... I've got a quick question. Can anyone tell me why they've returned to the 13-episode season length?
                No one knows, however Eureka also is only 13 episodes for their next season. It looks like Syfy is making all their scripted series 13 episode seasons at the moment.
                -

Comment

Maybe so they can have more shows or stop with the mid season breaks.

Comment

One Hour to go..... AMAZING EPISODE!!!!!!!

Awakening. "I'm back BABY!"

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                      No one knows, however Eureka also is only 13 episodes for their next season. It looks like Syfy is making all their scripted series 13 episode seasons at the moment.
                      my GUESS, 13 x 4 = 52

so, theoretically, with 4 shows they can have a rerunless timeslot
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Less then 30 minutes..

Comment

22 minutes

sigpic

Comment

18 minutes
                            -

Comment

live thread is open and running

sigpic

Comment

it's soooo hard to not view the live discussion thread! i need something to do, waiting for the new ep!
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X