Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
    The lovely Nichelle Nichols on Twitter is helping get the word out about the change in nights for Sanctuary :

Nichelle Nichols
    Just saw that SyFy is moving Sanctuary, starring @amandatapping to Mondays at 10pm starting this Mon 4/25. Two eps in 3 days! Tune in!
    Wouldn't she be a lovely addition to Sanctuary. Plus it would be one of the first ground breaking actresses in Scifi with the current Queen of Scifi. We have come a long way baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
      Wouldn't she be a lovely addition to Sanctuary. Plus it would be one of the first ground breaking actresses in Scifi with the current Queen of Scifi. We have come a long way baby.
      Yeah I'd love to see her on Sanctuary. Definitely come a long way.
      -

Comment

Yeah I'd love to see her on Sanctuary. Definitely come a long way.
        Looking for a great Sanctuary Girls video but remembered this one that is from stargate. Women, you go girls. ;D

Does anyone know a great Sanctuary girl video?

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
          Only Captain Kirk dares corrects Uhura
          i think even he thinks twice

Nichelle is wonderful. Obviously never met her, but the impression I get from interviews is a real lady and class act
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

anyone on twitter, have fun tweeting if you want

sigpic

Comment

Hangover thread?

Comment

i'l make one

for the record, anyone can make one, so if there's not one, please feel free

sigpic

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...*-spoilerific*

sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary moving to Mondays?! Did I miss a previous announcement? The good news is I don't watch anything else on Mondays, but I wonder what's up...

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                      Sanctuary moving to Mondays?! Did I miss a previous announcement? The good news is I don't watch anything else on Mondays, but I wonder what's up...
                      Urban Legends bombed so they are swapping with Sanctuary.
                      -

Comment

Well it could be a sign of confidence in Sanctuary.

I'll follow Magnus to whatever night. I just need to be retrained.

Comment

Sanctuary has a small, but VERY loyal fanbase, and I like to think that fans will be there for it, to support it, enjoy and keep it going. Depsite Syfy's incompetence and dumb thinking, that doesn't need to effect the fans, because we love the show, and where not going to a clueless network ruin it, no matter how much it screws things up.

I'm still waiting for a reply from Space.

Comment

Exactly .... especially giving up by so much doom and gloom talk.
                            Not doom and gloom, frustration with the network.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            if they're moving urban legends to friday....well they're putting one low intelligence show (wrestling) with another low intelligence show (reality)

sounds like a match made in heaven honestly.

I used to be on skiffy's 'contemporary consumer panel', but oddly enough, after i told them my opinion of their 'fact or faked' was 'cheap remake of Mythbusters without the science' they stopped sending me survey invites...must be a coincidence

One thing they seem to lack is any sort of 'touch' on their viewership in general.
                            Hmmm, think they lost your email addy?

She would be an awesome guest! What could she play?

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                            Sanctuary has a small, but VERY loyal fanbase, and I like to think that fans will be there for it, to support it, enjoy and keep it going. Depsite Syfy's incompetence and dumb thinking, that doesn't need to effect the fans, because we love the show, and where not going to a clueless network ruin it, no matter how much it screws things up.

I'm still waiting for a reply from Space.
                            It's a problem for me personally as far as scheduling, but that's not what I take issue with. I think Sanctuary's ratings will stay about the same, regardless of when it is aired, hopefully. It just always seems that SyFy makes completely rash decisions about moving things around. When will the networks learn that they just need to leave shows in a slot to insure everyone knows when it's on. Or at least advertise it for a couple of weeks before it moves. Somebody will get left behind and wonder where the heck their show went. Casual viewers will likely be lost.

I emailed my mom to make sure she knew about the move. Unlike all of us, she's not scouring the interwebs for constant news.
                            Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                            William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                            Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                              It's a problem for me personally as far as scheduling, but that's not what I take issue with. I think Sanctuary's ratings will stay about the same, regardless of when it is aired, hopefully. It just always seems that SyFy makes completely rash decisions about moving things around. When will the networks learn that they just need to leave shows in a slot to insure everyone knows when it's on. Or at least advertise it for a couple of weeks before it moves. Somebody will get left behind and wonder where the heck their show went. Casual viewers will likely be lost.

I emailed my mom to make sure she knew about the move. Unlike all of us, she's not scouring the interwebs for constant news.
                              While I don't always agree with Syfy odd decision (that's the NICEST I can say it ) I believe Sanctuary fans are strong, loyal and dedicated, we're already strong as individuals, but together, we're rock solid. If we stand together, watch the show, enjoy it, support it, basically do everything we've been doing for the past 3 and a half years, it should be OK.

Sanctuary is in our hands, and if we don't let go of it, it'll be fine, and enjoyed by us fans.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X