Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
    I'll buy you a season pass when they come out, Sunny. Gladly. No problem. Do you have a computer at home with internet access to watch on?
    geek you don't have to do that. I do have a computer...with cable internet. I appreciate the offer but I have no way to pay you back. I'll just have to wait until the DVDs come out.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
      geek you don't have to do that. I do have a computer...with cable internet. I appreciate the offer but I have no way to pay you back. I'll just have to wait until the DVDs come out.
      Sweetie, you don't have to pay me back. It would be my pleasure. Once the format is released for a season pass, we shall hook a sister up!

I believe in the pay it forward system. Some day, somehow, you'll be in a position to do something for someone else - not everything is about huge changes or money, one never knows what it might be, large or small, it'll make someone else smile - and if we all have an opportunity that way, and we take it, the world will shine on even brighter for it, yes?

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Sweetie, you don't have to pay me back. It would be my pleasure. Once the format is released for a season pass, we shall hook a sister up!

I believe in the pay it forward system. Some day, somehow, you'll be in a position to do something for someone else - not everything is about huge changes or money, one never knows what it might be, large or small, it'll make someone else smile - and if we all have an opportunity that way, and we take it, the world will shine on even brighter for it, yes?
        You said it, sister!
        Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
        William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
        Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
          You said it, sister!
          We should start up a Sanctuary Scholarship fund

Comment

I do appreciate it and we'll discuss further off board, but sometimes it's hard for folks to accept such kindness, ya know? It's that old pride thing.

I totally get the 'pay it forward/karma' mode of thinking...but right now, my mode of thinking is not there. It saddens me that it's not. It will get back there, someday, but can't promise when.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

this kinda thinking just proves that sanctuary fans are the BEST.

BIG HUGS all around
              sigpic

Comment

hey Everyone,

I just wanted to join in and offer that if someone needs help to see Sanctuary as in sending them DVDs or something, I'd gladly help someone out Anything to get as many people seeing "The New Reality" as possible right?
                The only thing thats concerning me is, Stage 3 Media need as many of us to subscribe as possible right? to get a full "season" I was just worried that we might harm getting more "seasons" by doing that?
                I'm not saying I wont send it to someone that wants it, as I said I will gladly help out I just wondered

Julia(samcarterrules)
                sigpic
                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                  hey Everyone,

I just wanted to join in and offer that if someone needs help to see Sanctuary as in sending them DVDs or something, I'd gladly help someone out Anything to get as many people seeing "The New Reality" as possible right?
                  The only thing thats concerning me is, Stage 3 Media need as many of us to subscribe as possible right? to get a full "season" I was just worried that we might harm getting more "seasons" by doing that?
                  I'm not saying I wont send it to someone that wants it, as I said I will gladly help out I just wondered

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  This is where I think the "funds" come into play. I'm just not sure if they give us an account number and/or password upon purchase that allows us to watch the series or not... I would think that that'd be the case, but I could wrong. If it is the case, we could then pass the necessary info on to those who will be doing the actual downloading.

Is that right, guys?

Comment

hey Everyone,

Julia(samcarterrules)

Yeah I don't think the idea was to make a copy of the show onto dvd and send it to all of our friends. It was to help them pay for their own season pass so they could watch or for those who can afford to pay but who don't have a means to watch it, then someone else would use their pass to copy the files onto dvd and send it to them.

We really don't want to suggest that anyone would be make illegal copies of the show and pass it on to others as this would definitely hurt the shows chances of making the necessary profits to continue production. At least that's the way I look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                      Yeah I don't think the idea was to make a copy of the show onto dvd and send it to all of our friends. It was to help them pay for their own season pass so they could watch or for those who can afford to pay but who don't have a means to watch it, then someone else would use their pass to copy the files onto dvd and send it to them.

We really don't want to suggest that anyone would be make illegal copies of the show and pass it on to others as this would definitely hurt the shows chances of making the necessary profits to continue production. At least that's the way I look at it.
                      I totally agree, the more people buy the episode, the more chance we get on maybe a second season. So you should just tell people to buy the episodes, cause it's a show that totally deserves as many viewers as possible
                      Last edited by sofie; 05 May 2007, 12:27 PM.

Comment

That would be a bad idea. Because if everyone just sended each other DVDs then the show would not last outside of the 4 free episodes they will put online. If that happened we would be lucky to see all 4 of the free episodes. Its a good gesture but this show will need 100 % of its fan base to continue
                        Last edited by Starxgate; 05 May 2007, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
                          I totally agree, the more people buy the episode, the more whance we get on maybe a second season. So you should just tell people to buy the episode, cause it's a show that totally deserves as many viewers as possible
                          exactly...I really hope they can pull it off...But with the responds I already seen...I think it will be good...It seems like everyone really wants to buy it. I will be for sure I mean you can put them on dvd if you bought them but only for yourself and your family But not to send to others...Cause that is the same like DL illegally eh

I will take a seasonpass for sure...It will be worth it from the previous I have seen. I mean Amanda looks awesome in it. the visual effect are great...and blow you away. And the idea behind it is awesome so...why not???

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                            exactly...I really hope they can pull it off...But with the responds I already seen...I think it will be good...It seems like everyone really wants to buy it. I will be for sure I mean you can put them on dvd if you bought them but only for yourself and your family But not to send to others...Cause that is the same like DL illegally eh

I will take a seasonpass for sure...It will be worth it from the previous I have seen. I mean Amanda looks awesome in it. the visual effect are great...and blow you away. And the idea behind it is awesome so...why not???
                            I know, it's gonne be fantastic
                            I just hope you can pay by transfer, or something like that, since I don't have credit card

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
                              I know, it's gonne be fantastic
                              I just hope you can pay by transfer, or something like that, since I don't have credit card
                              Well if you have issues paying, tell me I do have a credit card and since we live in the same city...something can be arranged

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                                Well if you have issues paying, tell me I do have a credit card and since we live in the same city...something can be arranged
                                squeee *hugs Eve*
                                Thanks, that is so cool

Comment

Working...
                                X