Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
    Yet another remix of the official 2 minute SANCTUARY trailer released by www.sanctuaryforall.com - just a quicke. A couple of minor editorial glitches in this - I know they're there - but this was a distraction for me while I was working on something bigger at the moment so I'm not sweating the small stuff. It's just for fan fun - is what it is! The "cool one" with the candy is going to take some time for me to finish, and hopefully there'll be even a little more footage to play with by then. *cough cough hint hint* - In the meantime I'm doing these quickies to occupy time on one of the other computers while I render on the big one. Hee, impatience is my middle name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d_S425-3Lk

Cheers.
    geek
    Is your youtube name a play on freak the mighty?
    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
    William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
    Anon

Comment

Indeed.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Special Announcement for Sanctuary Fans

We have been invited to visit and tour the world of Sanctuary in Vancouver, BC during the second week of April (the exact date still to be determined).

THE LIMIT IS 10 PEOPLE!

If you're interested, please PM Myrth or me and let us know.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Indeed.
          LOVE that movie.
          William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
          Anon

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post

We have been invited to visit and tour the world of Sanctuary in Vancouver, BC during the second week of April (the exact date still to be determined).

THE LIMIT IS 10 PEOPLE!

WHY OH WHY couldn't I live in Vancouver. AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH
            William Shakespeare

Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
              *sniff, sniff* I know what you mean
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I'm not even going to be in the country that week. Er... Canada, that is to say.

Comment

THE LIMIT IS 10 PEOPLE!

I'm interested but sadly my finances aren't and my passport has expired <big sigh>

*ponders the odds of winning the lottery in the next couple of days*

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                  I'll second that & third that & ...

<ETA> Oh, I know why!!
                  I like the sun and hate the cold
                  -

Comment

Finally saw the 2 minute trailer and I am getting more and more excited about seeing the show. It's getting late, but I'm looking forward to the remixes that a couple of members have made, too. They sound great. Keep 'em coming!

It feels like forever until we actually get to watch the show, but I'm just hoping for more interviews (especially with Amanda) to promote the show.

I have been thinking about posting somewhere on this forum (not in this thread) about my favorite female scifi characters. My personal top 10 list, if you will. Is it wrong that Helen Magnus is already on the list?
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                      Thanks. I guess 7 years out of date means it's time to modernize. It's amazing that I've moved beyond the quill pen, actually.
                      Originally posted by suse View Post
                      Anything beyond a stone and chisel is a plus.

suse
                      ducking
                      <quack>
                      LOL!

My first thought was a comment on my being stuck in the petroglyph period.

THE LIMIT IS 10 PEOPLE!

HOLY COW!!!

I would be there in a sec with more notice.... what a cool thing!!!

My entire being is now greenscreen with envy!

YAY!! I'm already totally excited for whoever gets to go!

Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                      Quint Studer

Comment

Lol yeah.. I need to start making sites for stuff that isn't on the other side of the world, but damn those Canadians, they're so cool!!

Originally posted by tagger View Post
                        LOL!

HOLY COW!!!

I would be there in a sec with more notice.... what a cool thing!!!

My entire being is now greenscreen with envy!

YAY!! I'm already totally excited for whoever gets to go!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth View Post
                          Lol yeah.. I need to start making sites for stuff that isn't on the other side of the world, but damn those Canadians, they're so cool!!
                          Pfft, *everything* is on the other side of the world from Australia. That's why we call it "DOWN UNDER". There's not a heck of a lot else there!!!

Comment

Hey!!.... we have stuff!

Besides, Kindler was born in Melbourne, so you could say that Sanctuary is created by a Canadian influenced Australian

Pfft, *everything* is on the other side of the world from Australia. That's why we call it "DOWN UNDER". There's not a heck of a lot else there!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey all! I just wanted to drop by this thread and let everyone know that I was able to meet and chat with Damian Kindler this weekend at the Gateworld dinner that was held before the Stargate convention in Vancouver.

I went totally 'fangirl' on him and hopefully I didn't make too much of a spectical of myself.

Also, as part of the convention, we got a tour of the Stargate sets, and we were shown where they filmed Sanctuary! So I got to see the 'sets'

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth View Post
                                You rang
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X