Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    Tell that to the folks in the Martin Wood thread!
    I've told you, Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

What do you think of my disguise?

Originally posted by Alan View Post
    Just wanted to say how much I'm looking forward to the Season 1 boxset. As I understand it, the Webisodes are included as part of the Special Features so I'm actually more excited at having the opportunity to own them and seeing them in a higher quality than can be shown through the 'net than anything else on the boxset if I'm honest.
    Really? I didn't know that (yes, I know, lagging behind as usual ) I haven't seen any of the webisodes

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Really? I didn't know that (yes, I know, lagging behind as usual ) I haven't seen any of the webisodes
      You're missing out. They're available on the Sanctuary Fans site and on YouTube. Go watch.
      sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
      May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
        You're missing out. They're available on the Sanctuary Fans site and on YouTube. Go watch.
        Hmm. Not keen on yt because of the bad quality, but I'll check out the SF site. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          What do you think of my disguise?
          Haha ... good one ... the smiley is ruining the effect though
          sigpic

Comment

hello everyone ... i'm not a lurker around here but i started to watch sanctuary last month so... is there any website for good screencaps? and sorry if i'm bothering any discussion
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
              hello everyone ... i'm not a lurker around here but i started to watch sanctuary last month so... is there any website for good screencaps? and sorry if i'm bothering any discussion
              http://www.sanctuary-caps.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
                Feel free to jump in anytime. We're a friendly bunch.
                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                Anon

Comment

Aussie DVD release date

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                  It looks like we finally have a release date for Australia, EzyDVD has the Season 1 box set marked as Available Wednesday, 09 September 2009 for $49.97

Check out the link for details.
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                    Thanks for the link, parsifal!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

There are 3 (I believe) Flash clips containing behind-the-scenes video and stills from the "House of Imagination" shoot.

http://www.syfy.com/imaginegreater/
                      Click "explore the house", select the Sanctuary room, click on various objects in the room to launch the videos.

Amanda & Robin Raise a Glass
                      Bringing It Together
                      Robin Dunne's Diary

ETA: Plus a gallery of photos.
                      I didn't know you were posting stuff over here. Anyway, I just loaded the gallery pics in this thread:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=188
                      sigpic

Comment

thank you so much
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                          I did try and make them as kid safe as possible for that very reason. There are wires in the ears, but I took care to poke the sharp end back into the ball of the nubbin to make sure they wouldn't be dangerous.
                          Wait, you made those?

They're so cute, I already saw them, but I didn't know you made them . I can see in your avatar the pic of you and Amanda holding them, which is cool , but did you make them just as gift for you and Amanda to take with the pic, or Amanda and Olivia?

Yeah, they just finished prep for the finale on Friday so a couple more weeks of filming to go.

Considering how long the post work takes we might be waiting a while

Is it October yet?????
                          Trust me, once the show starts will all have more Helen than we can handle. Yeah right, like we can ever get enough of Amanda .

Bummer! Sanctuary didn't get any Constellation Awards

*pouts*
                          *wanders off to bed*

<added>
                          Ooooops forgot linky http://constellations.tcon.ca/

Oh well, at least Sanctuary won 4 Leo awards, including the big one:

"Best Lead Performance by a Female in a Dramatic Series

For episode "Requiem".

She looks so beautiful, love the dress, but not enough skin though .

Thanks, but I already have MORE than enough screen-caps from the show, granted they're all Helen screen-caps . Without them, I could never have made this- Our Helen Magnus

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
                          I didn't know you were posting stuff over here. Anyway, I just loaded the gallery pics in this thread:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=188
                          Wow thanks for those , I love Amanda's smile in those pics .

Comment

Yay for sanctuary winning the 4 Leo awards!!! Go Team!!
                            Ta for posting pics

Comment

New Tokyo video.

http://www.scifi.co.jp/special/sanct...x_5.html#movie

Comment

Awesome. Amanda is such a classic! I love how excited she gets!! Thanks parsifal!
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X