Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
    (Repost from Samanda)

Hi everyone, just so you know, I'm going to be releasing a LOT of new Amanda interview vids on YT from all over the place, some of them some of you may already have seen and some of them may be never before seen vids . Well, never before seen to those not in Canada, a couple of them are from Hypaspace, a show that used to be on before The Circuit too it's place .

Also, not now but eventually on YT, I'm going to upload EVERY Stargate episode Amanda has every commentated on, both for SG-1 and Atlantis . That's right, I'm going to post the episode with Amanda's commentary on YT, and that way all of you can hear her insight about that episode . And I'll probably do that with the Sanctuary episodes too. I'm great aren't I?

Oh, and as a bonus, I'm going to go through every Stargate episode, both SG-1 and Atlantis as well, and the Sanctuary episodes too. I'm going to make a vid of everything ever said about her or Sam in a commentary . That's right, every little thing anyone's ever said about her in the commentaries . So yeah, it's going to be one big vid going through episode after episode of someone or more people saying something about her .

EX 1: Enemies: "Amanda rocked in this scene."
    EX 2: Entity: "Amanda did a great job here in this scene."

Not bad, eh?
    and i'll repost my warning here.

if you choose to break the law, do NOT post any links here. If you do so, you will be modded.

What you're doing is illegal and a copyright infringement and against our rules about illegal download links
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Two more from Tokyo.

Comment

hey, so much for changing their name/logo

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          hey, so much for changing their name/logo
          Hey now, that's not happening until July 7th. Cut 'em some slack.

*in case anyone was wondering, no I wasn't able to type that with a straight face.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Apparantly Creation has the official Sanctuary license. See here. According to their e-mail: Soon to come: apparel, glassware, autographed items, and other cool collectibles!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
              I found some (small) photos from Tokyo.

<snip>
              Thanks!!!
              sigpic

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! Have to wait till I get home to see them
                Last edited by Skydiver; 30 June 2009, 03:24 AM.

Comment

From Damian on Facebook (re Tokyo trip) :

"is sooooo jetlagged, he's hallucinating. But it was worth it.

3 hours ago "

Uh, wasn't that like 3am his time??
                  -

Comment

ouch, isn't the tokyo to vancover flight like what? 10-12 hours?

and when i fly, east to west is fine, but west to east kicks my butt.

east to west, you kinda get there before you left, so to speak. but west to east, it takes all day to make a 3 hour flight

sigpic

Comment

Oh wow, those are awesome, I love Amanda's coat , she looks so cool and wicked in that thing, but I'm more interested in seeing what's under the coat. Clothes I mean . Can't wait to see more pics.

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                      Apparantly Creation has the official Sanctuary license. See here. According to their e-mail: Soon to come: apparel, glassware, autographed items, and other cool collectibles!
                      Wow, that's cool, I love the signed pics, especially that one of Amanda on the couch- http://www.creationent.com/san/index.htm

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                        Well, Creation is overpriced, but not (I think) as overpriced as Legends. Though doesn't Legends donate a good bit to charity?

suse
                        sigpic
                        Mourning Sanctuary.
                        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Comment to the Tokyo Pics:
                          Is it just me or is AT's hair darker again? It looks totally dif from those pics the fans took outside the studio.

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                            Comment to the Tokyo Pics:
                            Is it just me or is AT's hair darker again? It looks totally dif from those pics the fans took outside the studio.
                            It could be the lighting and the quality of the pics.
                            Also the pics from that report looked a little photoshoped, the colors were really strong.
                            sigpic

Comment

Saw RD in a small part on NCIS yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                                Saw RD in a small part on NCIS yesterday.

Me too. Uber small part, almost didn't recognize him. Those eyebrows gave it away. Very strong.

suse
                                sigpic
                                Mourning Sanctuary.
                                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Working...
                                X