Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A thought just came to my head...what if MS is playing a young James Watson...Helen did refer to him as Jimmy in season 1....just thinking is all!!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
      A thought just came to my head...what if MS is playing a young James Watson...Helen did refer to him as Jimmy in season 1....just thinking is all!!
      Wow, good thinking . But I'd rather see him play his own character .

Comment

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo!

I don't want any of the main SG folks there, let alone play a key part of the Sanctuary mythology.
        -

Comment

Sorry to scare you there RoX...but it is possible...I mean we can't just dismiss it...can we???
          I kinda hope that his character is someone who has done something bad and tries to redeem himself by helping Helen and the team out...not that I want to see him become the hero. I wonder if he'll be a one time guests or a reoccurring one??
          Ok...had another thought...why would they need MS to play a young James Watson when they can simply use the enigmatic Mr Wingfield himself?? Man. I'm so gonna have to think faster!! Ok...how's that for redemption??
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Could be

Spoiler:
            Jimmy is an offspring of Watson. Jimmy Jr. He's had plenty of time to have a few kids.

Comment

Ooooh...antoa...nice thinking...and teasing!!! But I somehow doubt it...I seriously hope it's not the case. I mean it's a cool idea and all but then that will just be too weird.
              Spoiler:
              Jimmy jnr??? Nahhh!!!!

Jimmy...sounds almost childlike...maybe he's a kid in an adult body.
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                Wow, good thinking . But I'd rather see him play his own character .
                I think that would be really cool!
                Originally posted by antoa View Post
                Could be

Spoiler:
                Jimmy is an offspring of Watson. Jimmy Jr. He's had plenty of time to have a few kids.
                Spoiler:
                Yes I could see Michael playing this, but I really would like to see him play a dark side character.

Ooooh...antoa...nice thinking...and teasing!!! But I somehow doubt it...I seriously hope it's not the case. I mean it's a cool idea and all but then that will just be too weird.
                Spoiler:
                Jimmy jnr??? Nahhh!!!!

Jimmy...sounds almost childlike...maybe he's a kid in an adult body.
                Chelle, you've been reading too many fics again haven't you?

Julia(samcarterrules)
                sigpic
                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                  Chelle, you've been reading too many fics again haven't you?
                  Julia(samcarterrules)
                  Not enough Julia...not enough. The fanfiction side of things is a bit slow lately. The updates and new fics aren't coming quick enough for me. Actually, antoa put the idea into my head...in a round about kinda way!
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                    Just found this on Wiki via one of the Twitter posts. I hadn't looked at Sanctuary on Wiki before:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...anctuary_Staff

Not sure I like some of the descriptions, particularly Helen but that is probably just me and based on my interpretation of the show and such.
                    Originally posted by suse View Post
                    No, it's not just you. The person who did this also seems to have taken some of the webisode material and used it, which shouldn't have been [used] because the Sanctuary pilot was a re-imagining of the webisodes.

Not very accurate.

suse
                    Inaccurate information on the internet? I am shocked!!!

As I said on the Sam thread, I'm fine with MS guest starring on Sanctuary. Seize the opportunity while you can. He and AT are great friends, love to work together and are wonderful onscreen together. I'd love to see him as a villian or at least in some opposition to Helen. Just think how great they were as RepliCarter/Daniel.

My view may be influenced by the lovely AT/MS photo I just received in the mail from the Vancouver con!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Please help... am going nuts...

I am trying to find the clip where helen is first shown the sanctuary by her father... the one where she goes down the stairs and the door is opened. Can someone point me in the right direction please, ither webisode ( if it was in those) or episode thanks sadly I don't have time to sit and watch every episode right through.

Becks

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post

I am trying to find the clip where helen is first shown the sanctuary by her father... the one where she goes down the stairs and the door is opened. Can someone point me in the right direction please, ither webisode ( if it was in those) or episode thanks sadly I don't have time to sit and watch every episode right through.

Becks
                        I think it was at the beginning of webisode 6, if I have the right scene in mind.
                        sigpic

Comment

yep, webby six, the second 'chapter' of the witches, original style. I can't recall if it's in the edited for TV version
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post

Becks
                            Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            I think it was at the beginning of webisode 6, if I have the right scene in mind.
                            Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            yep, webby six, the second 'chapter' of the witches, original style. I can't recall if it's in the edited for TV version
                            It is also in the TV version. I'm assuming it is also in the TV ep with the witches, Fata Morgana.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              It is also in the TV version. I'm assuming it is also in the TV ep with the witches, Fata Morgana.
                              It's in Warriors....21 minutes into episode without commercials (yes I just checked to make sure ).
                              sigpic

Comment

Is it October yet? Any word on the DVDs for S1?

Comment

Working...
                                X