Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suse View Post
    Spoiler:
    Depends where they found the nubbins... j/k

suse

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    And they are both used to 'odd' patients
    Janet: Helen, this is Jack. If he misbehaves, stick him with a hypodermic.
    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
    William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
    Anon

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post

I think Helen and Sam would get along. Could you see Helen and Janet working together? I think there might be a little friendly competition there, but ultimately the good of the patient would win out.
      Classic!
      Jenni

Comment

There's a new interview with Amanda on the Aussie Sci Fi Pi blog http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1052
        -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
          There's a new interview with Amanda on the Aussie Sci Fi Pi blog http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1052
          Basically a repeat of what I said on the Sam thread so be forewarned.

If we had known there was chocolate in Helen's desk we sooooo would have been into it.

The office is amazing. BIG. Cool chachkas on the desk, little balls and cool paper clips. AT mentioned they had a great time finding all these things.

Spoiler:
          Glad she mentioned Tesla. Wasn't sure if we should mention him or if that was a spoiler. Unfortunately we missed JY. He had been filming the day before but was off to do a play. Told AT how much I loved him then we discussed how much we both love him.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            The office is amazing. BIG. Cool chachkas on the desk, little balls and cool paper clips. AT mentioned they had a great time finding all these things.
            It's funny, cause I've noticed those, especially during the scene at the end of the pilot, and always wondered what the heck they were. See? Details matter.

BTW, I've finally broken down and gotten a real cellphone now that DH is gonna be out of town a few nights a week and the first thing I did was make a Sanctuary wallpaper and ringtone for it

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
              It's funny, cause I've noticed those, especially during the scene at the end of the pilot, and always wondered what the heck they were. See? Details matter.

BTW, I've finally broken down and gotten a real cellphone now that DH is gonna be out of town a few nights a week and the first thing I did was make a Sanctuary wallpaper and ringtone for it
              Coolness on the ringtone and wallpaper!

Great. Now I want to rewatch the pilot. What a hardship.

suse
              sigpic
              Mourning Sanctuary.
              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

I have finally seen the first two eps of Sanctuary (it has taken them this long to show it in Aus) and i have become a fan. Like i said, i have only seen the first two eps but i will coninue to watch more when they re shown and i am sure i will like them too. Amanda Tapping pulls of the accent with ease in my opinion and looks absolutely hot in black. Her hair is fantastic as well. Chris Heyerdahl was awesome as usual and the actor who plays Zimmerman was excellent. Ashley is a great character and is so hot. Must com from her mother. Anyway thats why i posted, to say how great i think it is. Looking forward to the rest of the season.
                Some say that he has only one ear.
                And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                All we know is he's called
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Stig View Post
                  I have finally seen the first two eps of Sanctuary (it has taken them this long to show it in Aus) and i have become a fan. Like i said, i have only seen the first two eps but i will coninue to watch more when they re shown and i am sure i will like them too. Amanda Tapping pulls of the accent with ease in my opinion and looks absolutely hot in black. Her hair is fantastic as well. Chris Heyerdahl was awesome as usual and the actor who plays Zimmerman was excellent. Ashley is a great character and is so hot. Must com from her mother. Anyway thats why i posted, to say how great i think it is. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

While it is unfortunate you have had to wait this long to see Sanctuary, I'm envious of the fact you have a bunch of new (to you) episodes to watch. The rest of us are waiting until October for that opportunity. Enjoy!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

so a few days ago i stopped in a church parking lot to eat the rest of my frozen yogart. i noticed something awesome on the parking space bumpers... i took a pic with my cell phone.

'sanctuary' was written on a few of the spaces, but i don't really know why. but i loved it and had to share!
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      so a few days ago i stopped in a church parking lot to eat the rest of my frozen yogart. i noticed something awesome on the parking space bumpers... i took a pic with my cell phone.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7783/san1l.jpg

'sanctuary' was written on a few of the spaces, but i don't really know why. but i loved it and had to share!
                      Which would make such a sweet little ficlet, really. Helen in Old Town on business sometime in the mid 20th Century feeling a bit depressed and out of sorts with her life, seeing the spaces marked 'Sanctuary' still out in the parking lot of an old abandoned church and suddenly realizing that was her solution - a new Sanctuary which would also be *her* Sanctuary away from the life and places she'd known in an *actual* Sanctuary...

And of course it's raining. It always is in my angsty Helen-vision

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7783/san1l.jpg

That's awesome hon . I've seen and heard a lot of things at the hospital that remind me of Amanda some how , I mean, I work with a woman named Helen, there's a nurse on the 4th floor named Olivia, a doctor on the 3rd floor named Dr. Kovacs, and look at this, it's the name of a follow office building next to the hospital-

Aww, memories .

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                          Which would make such a sweet little ficlet, really. Helen in Old Town on business sometime in the mid 20th Century feeling a bit depressed and out of sorts with her life, seeing the spaces marked 'Sanctuary' still out in the parking lot of an old abandoned church and suddenly realizing that was her solution - a new Sanctuary which would also be *her* Sanctuary away from the life and places she'd known in an *actual* Sanctuary...

And of course it's raining. It always is in my angsty Helen-vision
                          that's a very nice image you just created.
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary starts this Thursday in Australia (YAY!!)

Unfortunately it's on pay TV (BOO!!)

However, starting on Friday the episodes will be available online at Spectrum, SciFi Channel Australia's website. Currently there is a 30 second advert for the show up on the site. (YAY!!)
                            -

Comment

However, starting on Friday the episodes will be available online at Spectrum, SciFi Channel Australia's website. Currently there is a 30 second advert for the show up on the site. (YAY!!)
                              Yay! Not that it matters to me personally, but that hugely expanded the possible viewers and fans, which is good for the show.

And, you know, maybe now more of you here can see it

Comment

*sigh*

I was hoping viewing wasn't restricted just to Australia but, alas, it is. Cuz while I think most of the last 5 eps (still available on SciFi and Hulu) are clearly among the best, I wouldn't have minded seeing a few of the other ones again as well.

Is it October yet?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X