Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOOHOOO!!!

It is awesome!

YAY TEAM SANCTUARY!!!
    Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
    Quint Studer

Comment

ÜberSG-1Fan, the site looks incredible. And to the Sanctuary Team, thank you for all your had work.

Comment

youtube trailer:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evtbn7F7oQg

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
          ÜberSG-1Fan, the site looks incredible. And to the Sanctuary Team, thank you for all your had work.
          The web team did a phenomenal job under extremely trying circumstances.

They must be relieved. And exhausted.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post

Oh and they're only just starting. The really hard work begins NOW, for the next phase of the website. They'd better get some good sleep in before tomorrow morning...

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
              The link..... no worky.

Gives some weird message about uploading a video, but I didn't upload anything.... hmmmm.
              Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
              Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post

I'm very impressed with all the corrections and changes they've made in such a short time. They fixed everything I found, which is saying a lot because if I can figure it out, it's probably fairly close to being idiot proof.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
                  The link..... no worky.

Gives some weird message about uploading a video, but I didn't upload anything.... hmmmm.

Youtube's been doing this to everyone all night, it's probably something flaky on their end, it'll come back. It comes and goes.

Comment

Wait, wait, wait. Hold the phones...

In all my happy frolicking, I forgot something.

What about Shelma, Myrth, and Ubers' forum site?

Is it going to continue? Is it going to be assimilated?

What fate other site?

There are already a ton of great, thoughtful posts.

??

So much wonderful work... I don't know what to do.
                    Quint Studer

Comment

It looks awesome but damn that trailer sucked ass. I could do a more exciting edit with the footage in that trailer
                      Last edited by Starxgate; 28 March 2007, 12:51 AM.

Comment

So much for the site being "bug free", I can't watch the new trailer.
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Lol don't worry it won't be going anywhere for the time being. Fans are quite welcome to be part of both.

Sanctuaryfans.com will serve as an info resource and a fun place for fans to play outside of the immersive experience of sanctuaryforall.com, so there's no need to think you have to choose one or the other

Meanwhile how awesome was that trailer??? Sanctuary looks dang cool!

BruTak what's happening for you when you try to play the trailer? And what browser & operating system are you using? There might be a simple fix

Originally posted by tagger View Post
                          Wait, wait, wait. Hold the phones...

In all my happy frolicking, I forgot something.

What about Shelma, Myrth, and Ubers' forum site?

Is it going to continue? Is it going to be assimilated?

What fate other site?

There are already a ton of great, thoughtful posts.

??

So much wonderful work... I don't know what to do.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
                            It looks awesome but damn that trailer sucked ass. I could do a more exciting edit with the footage in that trailer
                            Go for it, man. You've got all the footage - in high res - let us see your money trailer! No excuses after throwing the gauntlet down like that. Put the link up here.

Comment

I get what looks like an error message.

I'm running Windows XP, and Internet Explorer.
                              Tried watching the trailer in WMA format, cos for some reason I have trouble with Quicktime movies.
                              sigpic
                              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                                Go for it, man. You've got all the footage - in high res - let us see your money trailer! No excuses after throwing the gauntlet down like that. Put the link up here.
                                I will do one later today

Comment

Working...
                                X