Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
    I can't get enough of it. I think I've watched it 10 times, and I'm gonna watch it again.
    I think I've watched it about 8 times myself and intend to watch it again. I love the feature that allows you to get captures off the trailer and email them to friends.

starprops

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
      Well although it's not EXACTLY a template, as the background and silver borders are different...Thank you for your kind words.

It's tough coming up with pictures and clips from the trailer that aren't too spoilery though.

I think I'll do one for Will next unless someone has a request. LOL
      Love your banners!

What software does everyone use/ recommend for a non-media professional/ beginner?

I'm clueless on this stuff, but if we are allowed to screencapture on the new site, it would be fun to learn how to play!

Yeah, Druitt is INTENSE!! (and handsome unless he turns out to be too eveeeeel)

Spoiler:
      He seems interesting enough as an actor for me to hope he isn't immediately killed off....is he recurring?

It's nearly APRIL!!!

Last edited by tagger; 23 March 2007, 03:19 PM.
      Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
      Quint Studer

Comment

Well although it's not EXACTLY a template, as the background and silver borders are different...Thank you for your kind words.

It's tough coming up with pictures and clips from the trailer that aren't too spoilery though.

I think I'll do one for Will next unless someone has a request. LOL
        Ooooh. Will? If you do one with Will, can you please include the shot with him in the rain?

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
          Ooooh. Will? If you do one with Will, can you please include the shot with him in the rain?
          Okie.

I think I'll wait until the official release of the trailer before posting any more banners. Although what I'm showing so far has been released in some form or another already, I don't want to accidentally post something I shouldn't.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Okie.

I think I'll wait until the official release of the trailer before posting any more banners. Although what I'm showing so far has been released in some form or another already, I don't want to accidentally post something I shouldn't.
            Yeah, stop torturing us already! I sure hope that tech guy gets over his flu soon. Yeah, it's all about us.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
              Yeah, stop torturing us already! I sure hope that tech guy gets over his flu soon. Yeah, it's all about us.
              Torture???

The aim was to tease, entice, titillate and dazzle for the purpose of continuing that momentum of excitement leading up to the official public release of the trailer.

If I've hit "torture"...well, then, I've exceeded my goals.

*ducks for cover*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                soon, very soon.

sigpic

Comment

Torture???

The aim was to tease, entice, titillate and dazzle for the purpose of continuing that momentum of excitement leading up to the official public release of the trailer.

*ducks for cover*
                  You've done a GREAT job ÜberSG-1Fan.

those banners are cool
                  sigpic

Comment

Torture???

*ducks for cover*
                    Tease......check.

Entice......check.

Titillate.....check.

Dazzle......check.

Excitement momentum......check. (briefly wonders how to measure the momentum of sanctuary fan excitement.)

Momentum = Mass x velocity

Mass of approximately 2 million sanctuary fans on earth:

150 million kg + 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg (mass of Earth)

X

30,000 m/ sec (velocity of earth)

= Sanctuary excitement momentum estimate = HUGE

Your work here is done.

Spoiler:
                    for at least the next 20 minutes!
                    Last edited by tagger; 23 March 2007, 07:53 PM.
                    Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                    Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by me@sanctuary View Post
                      soon, very soon.

Yay! In the meantime, I guess I can watch the teaser for the nth? time.
                      Let's see, I average pulling it up every other day, so multiply that by 2 or 3 views once it loads, times the days since it's been up, carry the one...
                      I love the music. I turn up my speakers when I play it.

Comment

I spent some time on the official site's forum last night and was pleasantly surprised by all the familiar names. Lots of GW folks have been there.

To be honest, though, I really didn't find that people had much to say beyond "how cool is that" comments. It'll be interesting to see the commentary once they release something with a plot.

It's not a criticism, just an observation.
                        sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                        May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                          I spent some time on the official site's forum last night and was pleasantly surprised by all the familiar names. Lots of GW folks have been there.

To be honest, though, I really didn't find that people had much to say beyond "how cool is that" comments. It'll be interesting to see the commentary once they release something with a plot.

It's not a criticism, just an observation.
                          There isn't much to see at the moment. Other than looking for bugs here and there. Maybe they are Replicators??

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by kir_fect View Post
                            There isn't much to see at the moment. Other than looking for bugs here and there. Maybe they are Replicators??
                            I didn't think of that. It could be replicaters led by Replicarter who gets this confused look on her face when she see's shots of Helen Magnus???

Comment

Originally posted by starprops View Post
                              I didn't think of that. It could be replicaters led by Replicarter who gets this confused look on her face when she see's shots of Helen Magnus???
                              I was wondering why I was feeling all weird while I was searching for bugs. OOps

:: Sees a cat walk out of the bag::

Not that I am a replicator or anything... :: Whistles:: Hey look a Penquin! ::Runs away::

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

Comment

www.SanctuaryForAll.com
                                IS NOW LIVE!!!!!!!

http://www.sanctuaryforall.com

go. now. WATCH.

Enjoy.

And say three cheers for the fantastic web team who gave their blood sweat and tears to make it happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X