Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
    This was just sent to me....
    Warning: Spoilers for all eps of season 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_D5X6V2pxM

*running off to watch it again*
    Yay Idina! Er... Amanda
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      Yay Idina! Er... Amanda
      I'm with ya...only YAY Idina AND Amanda!
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

that was great!

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          that was great!
          You know what I've been inspired to do? Make a Helen YT vid .

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
            You know what I've been inspired to do? Make a Helen YT vid .
            You'd better be careful about song choices though, Rocky! They're seriously cracking down on copyright infringement. I had a vid up that I was really proud of - Ten Years of Sam Carter set to Would You Be Happier by The Corrs - but they pulled it because WMG complained. Anything by UMG seems to be good though... they're just putting a little iTunes advert on the beginning, using the vids as publicity.
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
              You'd better be careful about song choices though, Rocky! They're seriously cracking down on copyright infringement. I had a vid up that I was really proud of - Ten Years of Sam Carter set to Would You Be Happier by The Corrs - but they pulled it because WMG complained. Anything by UMG seems to be good though... they're just putting a little iTunes advert on the beginning, using the vids as publicity.
              That was your vid? I loved that vid . I had it on my Amanda/Sam playlist, and I felt so bad when I saw that it said "Video unavailable" next to it's name .

Can you re-upload it or something? And don't worry, I already know just the song I want .

Comment

Stargate / Sanctuary - Amanda Tapping - Vancouver Courier: Montessori dinner Feb. 13 '09:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....70&postcount=1
                Last edited by morjana; 23 January 2009, 12:47 AM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                  That was your vid? I loved that vid . I had it on my Amanda/Sam playlist, and I felt so bad when I saw that it said "Video unavailable" next to it's name .

Can you re-upload it or something? And don't worry, I already know just the song I want .
                  It's not worth risking on Youtube. I can email it to you at some point if you like though.

Comment

As far as I know, the videos being disallowed or removed are all band under contract to Warner. It's part of a financial /contract dispute with Warner, who wants more money.
                    Last edited by amconway; 24 January 2009, 11:56 AM.

Comment

A friend at P4 has just said they've announced a Sanctuary Convention. Don't know details as yet, but thought I'd let you know.

Wolf Events have a good reputation in the UK for sci-fi conventions. Personally, I only went to their London Expo. Yes, it was an absolute farce in 2007, but better last year when I went. I would have preferred showmasters to announce a Sanctuary con, but it will do for the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                        A friend at P4 has just said they've announced a Sanctuary Convention. Don't know details as yet, but thought I'd let you know.

Wolf Events have a good reputation in the UK for sci-fi conventions. Personally, I only went to their London Expo. Yes, it was an absolute farce in 2007, but better last year when I went. I would have preferred showmasters to announce a Sanctuary con, but it will do for the moment.
                        Oooh! Thanks Tracy *waits to see where and when*

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Just the thought of a Sanctuary Convention makes me happy. You know, that they are actually going to do that. Cool.
                          sigpic

Comment

I've been told four guests have said yes.

Personally, looking at those people that Wolf have good relationships with, I would guess those four would include one or more of the following: Chris Heyerdahl, Ryan Robbins, James Bamford, Kavan Smith. I wouldn't expect to see Damian or Amanda there, but you never know, right?

Comment

I've been told four guests have said yes.

Personally, looking at those people that Wolf have good relationships with, I would guess those four would include one or more of the following: Chris Heyerdahl, Ryan Robbins, James Bamford, Kavan Smith. I wouldn't expect to see Damian or Amanda there, but you never know, right?

Comment

Thank you for the link. Also thank you Idina for the vid.

Comment

Working...
                                X