Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nubbins is the lone surviving Furling. SG-1 brought him back to earth after leading the Goa'uld to their world and watching them destroy it.

The Air Force paid Dr Magnus to take care of him.
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
      You must be with Charter.
      Worse. Comcast.

suse
      sigpic
      Mourning Sanctuary.
      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
        Nubbins is the lone surviving Furling. SG-1 brought him back to earth after leading the Goa'uld to their world and watching them destroy it.

The Air Force paid Dr Magnus to take care of him.

I have no idea what happened on the thread before this response...and don't really need to know because this is all kinds of AWESOME!!!

Amanda is all kinds of AWESOME too! How's that for keeping on topic?
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          are they related to nibblies??
          Who knows? maybe they nibble *something*.

suse
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

nibble, nibble, munch, munch
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              Sorry, what were you saying?
              Could you not follow me? Sorry.

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
              I would never insult you. Tease maybe, but never insult. We wuvs our EH-T.

Aw shucks.

Originally posted by Melora View Post
              D'oh! How could anyone forget "Nubbins"?

Well, it does say that it is only the "estimated" episode order. Perhaps SciFi Stream didn't know about "Nubbins" or missed that it was on the list. Or perhaps the viewing order has changed a bit.

I guess we will just have to wait and see.

What would be the fun in that?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

52 Minutes Until The Opening Theme Is Revealed!!!

Comment

45 you mean....give or take, since we should get a teaser before the open
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Nah, GateWorld's time is off by a bit. At the time of me posting this, my computer clock and clock reads 9:28.

Comment

Gah! I have an orchestra concert tonight! So I can't watch live

But I hope that the opening credits have cool music. I really liked the music on the first episode. It seemed like it was a nice mix of many different genres of music, from around the world, which makes so much sense considering Helen's lifetime. It created a nice background atmosphere.
                      But maybe I notice too muc cuz I always pay attention to the music on tv shows...gotta listen for cool horn licks

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Thank god they changed the allowance line

Comment

Okay, right right, never mind. I was thinking something other than opening scene when you said teaser. My bad.

Also... I've gotta say... I'm a little disappointed. The music, I was expecting (hearing it in the end credits). However, IT WAS TOO SHORT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Thank god they changed the allowance line
                            UGH! I'm SO MAD RIGHT NOW! My mother came barging in telling me she was going to get my sister. BIG FRIEKING WHOOP!!! I missed the flipping line.

Good thing I always watch the re-airing two hours later.

Comment

I liked the opening credit! Very Cool graphics throughout the episode!
                              Spoiler:
                              I like that the sisters had the choice to leave and escape, but came back to stop a very bad situation. Will really got through to them. Helen is encouraging Will and really bringing him into the Sanctuary and making him feel part of the group. Really like Helen and Ashley's relationship. LOL Henry was funny emptying his pockets So do you think we will see the sister's again??

Comment

My thoughts are in the episode thread, and I'm going to continue to post there so we can keep this a general discussion thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X