Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suse View Post
    Mucho fasto! I have a T1 line!

Other stuff runs great.

suse
    Latest versions of Quicktime and Flash etc? No other streaming media stutters? Try playing a few trailers from Apples site http://www.apple.com/trailers/ and if they're stuttering too play around in your Quicktime settings (check to see if the internet connection speed is set to your speeds).

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
      I don't. What did Ashley draw?

Why, she drew her gun, of course.

And fired it.

Repeatedly.

And then I think someone made her into a smiley...

Nerd-o-rama: Oh, I almost forgot. Sam also had the power of Xenotechnological Deus Ex Machina for a few seasons (can use any alien technology if it suits the script's purpose.) Then they gave it to Jack for some reason.
      So that's why we've seen so little of Sam and Jack in these past two seasons. They're spending all their free time as the Xenotechnological Deus Ex Machina League fighting evil in Washington DC.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
        Latest versions of Quicktime and Flash etc? No other streaming media stutters? Try playing a few trailers from Apples site http://www.apple.com/trailers/ and if they're stuttering too play around in your Quicktime settings (check to see if the internet connection speed is set to your speeds).
        And if it proves necessary in the end, or the situation manages to become a sufficient annoyance , there are other media players out there that play Quicktime and Flash...
        Nerd-o-rama: Oh, I almost forgot. Sam also had the power of Xenotechnological Deus Ex Machina for a few seasons (can use any alien technology if it suits the script's purpose.) Then they gave it to Jack for some reason.
        So that's why we've seen so little of Sam and Jack in these past two seasons. They're spending all their free time as the Xenotechnological Deus Ex Machina League fighting evil in Washington DC.

Comment

Originally posted by MerRu View Post
          And if it proves necessary in the end, or the situation manages to become a sufficient annoyance , there are other media players out there that play Quicktime and Flash...
          VLC media player ftw

Comment

I'm lovin that banner Mini!!

John Druitt was one of the suspects for Jack The Ripper I believe.. although I'm not massively up on the story. Also I think they fixed that in the press kit didn't they and changed it to Magnus?

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
            Odd then, that one official press-kit image is titled "Ashley Druitt" - Oh, I GET IT. It's a combination of the two characters. DUH. Poke me with a stupid stick. Ha.
            sigpic

Comment

Okay...new banner for y'all...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                yes! super cool banner!

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Favourite Pic Of The Day

"And ... how does that make you FEEL?"

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                  ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Okay...I'd never made a banner like this before but couldn't get the idea for this out of my head.

I hope you like it.

That's really cool, Über.
                    Last edited by Strix varia; 23 March 2007, 05:40 AM.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth View Post
                      I'm lovin that banner Mini!!
                      Thank you my sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
                        That's really cool, Über.
                        I agree Ooober, that template is tres awesome.

Comment

Very nice banners Uber and Mini.

Comment

I agree Ooober, that template is tres awesome.
                            Well although it's not EXACTLY a template, as the background and silver borders are different...Thank you for your kind words.

It's tough coming up with pictures and clips from the trailer that aren't too spoilery though.

I think I'll do one for Will next unless someone has a request. LOL

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Well although it's not EXACTLY a template, as the background and silver borders are different...Thank you for your kind words.

It's tough coming up with pictures and clips from the trailer that aren't too spoilery though.

I think I'll do one for Will next unless someone has a request. LOL
                              John - he's wicked.

Comment

John - he's wicked.
                                Okay. John Druitt's next.

Comment

Working...
                                X