Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trailer was definitely pretty awesome. Hopefully it will be available soon to everyone. I just hope I can do my small part as a beta tester.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      The trailer was definitely pretty awesome. Hopefully it will be available soon to everyone. I just hope I can do my small part as a beta tester.
      I can't get enough of it. I think I've watched it 10 times, and I'm gonna watch it again.
      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
      Anon

Comment

Ok, we need an Ashley/pump-action shotty smiley now

Comment

Seconded

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
            Originally posted by Myrth View Post
            Seconded
            lol ok, I will try to do that one tonight
            scarimor

Comment

Schweet

Oh not sure if you saw it but Marc Aubanel liked the smileys too

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
              lol ok, I will try to do that one tonight
              sigpic

Comment

Nearly forgot... had something really cool in our inbox at SF.Com the other day. Click here to check out Helen Magnus's business card!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth View Post
                  Nearly forgot... had something really cool in our inbox at SF.Com the other day. Click here to check out Helen Magnus's business card!
                  Ok, I'll bite - the M.D. part I get, but what in the name of the sweet chocolate Christ is D.T.C.X.B. when it's at home?
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Lol that's what i said... can be fun to try and put words to those letters tho.. I came up with 'Doctor of Theoretical Criminal Xylophone Bashing' but I'm not sure you can really get a PHD in it

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                    Ok, I'll bite - the M.D. part I get, but what in the name of the sweet chocolate Christ is D.T.C.X.B. when it's at home?
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, you can usually figure these things out for yourself.

I know what a R.E.M.F. is (Rear-Echelon Mother F****r). I know what B.O.H.I.C.A. means - Bend Over Here It Comes Again.

But D.T.C.X.B. has me stumped.
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                        Yeah, you can usually figure these things out for yourself.

I know what a R.E.M.F. is (Rear-Echelon Mother F****r). I know what B.O.H.I.C.A. means - Bend Over Here It Comes Again.

But D.T.C.X.B. has me stumped.
                        Doctor of Teratology, Cytology and Xenogeneic Biology

Did I win?!?

Comment

Ok, fair enough.

Next question - Teratology?
                          Last edited by BruTak; 21 March 2007, 08:42 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
                            Cute smilies! I made a couple for myself last week along with some icons just for fun, but I didn't think to post them here (I thought they were sort of silly )...

Anyway, these are my kick-a$$ versions of Helen and Ashley.

I'm still working on an animated fighting Ashley.

Of course, anyone's welcome to grab them if you want them.
                            Hey, I love them. *snurched*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                              Doctor of Teratology, Cytology and Xenogeneic Biology

Did I win?!?
                              Yep, you get my vote, now I don't have to think too hard
                              Last edited by Mandysg1; 21 March 2007, 10:01 AM.
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
                                i have to say that trailer looks great ... and it's fun to see so many people from GW there
                                Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                                I can't get enough of it. I think I've watched it 10 times, and I'm gonna watch it again.
                                YIPPEE!!

Can't wait to see the trailer!

I love all the smilies, thanks everyone!
                                Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                                Quint Studer

Comment

Working...
                                X