Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Facebook:

Damian Kindler is breaking stories for Season 2. Boom. Like that.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
      From Facebook:

Damian Kindler is breaking stories for Season 2. Boom. Like that.
      Sweet
      sigpic

Comment

What would you guys write into the next season?
        ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

My biggest complaint with the 1st season is that it had only 13 episodes (and some weren't very good like "Edward", "Warriors" or "Instinct"). I'd really like the second season to have 20 episodes like the SG-1 or Atlantis; that way even if there are a couple of not so great episodes, there will still be a lot of good ones!
          Anyone know how many episodes the 2nd season will have?

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
            My biggest complaint with the 1st season is that it had only 13 episodes (and some weren't very good like "Edward", "Warriors" or "Instinct"). I'd really like the second season to have 20 episodes like the SG-1 or Atlantis; that way even if there are a couple of not so great episodes, there will still be a lot of good ones!
            13 again.

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
              I think it'll be the same... And I loved Edward and Instinct! Edward because of the yummy Henry scenes and the interesting plotline, and Instinct because I loved the way it was filmed. Warriors was good but should have been more Fight Club ish (by that I mean the movie, which rules).

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                13 again.
                What a bummer! It's the same thing with another series I like (Terminatorarah Connor Chronicles)
                On the upside: maybe this way Amanda will have plenty of time to appear in the 2 Stargate movies and provide us with Sam/Jack confirmation

Comment

I dunno, with lots of eps they'll run out of ideas faster. And I'm used to not many eps - I'm British!

Comment

Yeah, we've had this discussion before, I think... about 13 being the traditional model because it splits into 4 seasons.

As for Edward and Warriors, I really liked them. I didn't (surprisingly, seeing as I adored the webisodes) particularly like Sanctuary For All or Fata Morgana. Instinct had a good premise, but I'm not particularly fond of that style of camerawork.

I think every episode had its bumpy bits, from icky dialogue to predictable outcomes. But for a first season it was pretty good.
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Yeah I didn't like the first few either. I think it's cos in the webisodes they were pacier - drawn out they didn't work so well.

Comment

Spoilers for Revelations Part 2.

Spoiler:
                        I'd like to know if the ashley-gone-bad-thing is permanantly....because that would mean Magnus&Co have to kill her.... But I can't believe that Magnus would/could do that....therefore I think Ashley is going to be the old Ashley again...i hope so
                        Loved that Magnus stood up for Druitt
                        Last edited by Bagpuss; 08 January 2009, 11:33 AM. Reason: Tagged ,because the ep hasn't aired outside the UK yet !
                        SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                          Yeah, we've had this discussion before, I think... about 13 being the traditional model because it splits into 4 seasons.

As for Edward and Warriors, I really liked them. I didn't (surprisingly, seeing as I adored the webisodes) particularly like Sanctuary For All or Fata Morgana. Instinct had a good premise, but I'm not particularly fond of that style of camerawork.

I think every episode had its bumpy bits, from icky dialogue to predictable outcomes. But for a first season it was pretty good.
                          I agree... I liked parts of Warriors, but others were too cliche for me...
                          Nubbins in itself seemed a whole cliche which made me love it more... It was just a fun episode....
                          For me my favorite so far was The Five... I just adore Tesla, the whole vampire lore thing is kinda sexy...
                          sigpic
                          awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Just as us folks in the UK have begged people in the US and Canada to put stuff in spoiler tags so we don't have to avoid the thread, perhaps we should return the favour now? People in the US (and presumably Canada) apparently don't see the ep til tomorrow night.

Even if they had seen the ep, surely it would be prudent not to openly discuss huge aspects (however predictable they might be) of the episodes until a DVD release so that everyone is on equal footing?

Just a thought.
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder TJ! *hugs*

The US doesn't get the 2nd part until tomorrow night. So yeah...please don't spoil it for those of us who do NOT like spoilers. Thanks! Spoiler space box thingy is your friend.

Otherwise I might have to have a talk with Henry and possibly get him to go wolfman on your eemas.
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                                Thanks for the reminder TJ! *hugs*

The US doesn't get the 2nd part until tomorrow night. So yeah...please don't spoil it for those of us who do NOT like spoilers. Thanks! Spoiler space box thingy is your friend.

Otherwise I might have to have a talk with Henry and possibly get him to go wolfman on your eemas.
                                Yeah, too bad I was already spoiled before the spoiler tags were added.

I am not a happy camper.

Comment

Working...
                                X