Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Chelle DB
    Yay!! I know!! Only 4 more sleeps for me!!! Yay!!!
    I sooooooooooooooooooooo cant wait yay!
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

TV alert!

Thur. Dec. 4 9:00 AM OXYGEN Catwoman - Also co-stars Christopher Heyerdahl, Peter Wingfield, Peter Williams, Ona Grauer, Benita Ha, Dagmar Midcap, Ryan Robbins, Aaron Douglas, Michasha Armstrong, Herbert Duncanson and Kimani Ray Smith

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

DId anyone see the Unas picture in "Edward"? When Will fans out Edwards picture one of them in an Unas
        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

Ryan Robbins TV Appearance alert: Ryan guest stars in an episode of Seven Days, Mon. Dec. 8 4:00 PM SCIFI 'Pinball Wizard'

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, hey guys, just gotta tell ya something crazy, I had another wicked Helen dream last night, the BIGGEST, CRAZIEST dream I've ever had. . It was crazy, it was my own version of Requiem . I dreamt I was working with Helen who was wearing her standard hunting suit to hunt down abnormals in a mall, and Helen was acting a lot like she does in those promo pics we've seen and she was acting a bit irritable.

We were chasing the abnormals, and Helen kept trying to kill them instead of capture them, and at one point we came across a restaurant, I think it was a McDonald's , and we ordered something to eat, and Helen was been a huge pain to the cashier . At this point I figured what makes her crazy in Requiem has got to be making her crazy here in the dream too.

Anyway, we sit down to eat, and then Helen starts putting the moves on me , she was acting like we've seen her in these hot wet promo pics pics, expect in my dream Helen was dry.

Spoiler:

Anyway, she was coming on to me hard, kinda like she did to O'Neill in The Broca Divide, and I'll never forgive myself for this, but in my dream, I was actually trying to get away from her *Smacks head* she was actually scaring me, and I was trying to run away.

Then the most UNBELIEVABLE part of my dream, I'm running away, and Helen catches me, and says to me in that awesome accent of hers "Why you running sweetheart?" And then BOOM, someone grabs her and throws her back, and it was none other than my first hero, Sam Carter (real blonde Sam Carter) . She looked like how she did in Continuum, but she was wearing her leather off-world jacket and pants from Atlantis, I was in shock to see who I was seeing, and Sam actually said "Hi" to me. Sam looks over at Helen and she says to her "Hey, b****, you've taken on quite a few baddies in you day, why don't you try taking me on now?"

So there I had it, fandom VS fandom, Colonel Samantha Carter VS Dr. Helen Magnus . The fight was crazy, it was like a mixture of Hulk VS Abomination, Freddy VS Jason and Robocop VS Terminator.

Helen got up, and ran towards Sam, and Sam started running towards, they jumped and collided in mid-air, with Helen throwing Sam to the ground. Sam's lying there on the ground, she's tries to get up, but Helen grabs her by the hair and slams her face in the ground, then picks her up, and throws her back down to the ground on her back, Helen grabs Sam's face and runs her through soft walls, with Sam grabbing on to Helen's hands trying to get free, and then Helen throws Sam through a store window. Sam slowly gets up, and then she See's two fire next to her on a wall, she grabs them, charges over to Helen and starts whacking her with them, she hits her all over and eventually knocks her to the ground where Sam continues to whack her with the extinguishers. Sam throws them away and hits Helen in the face with her bare fists, and then she stands and stomps Helen's face with her foot, Helen grabs her foot, and throws her away. Helen tries to get up, but she's still a bit dizzy, but eventually gets on her feet, then Sam picks up a baseball bat and swings it at Helen, but Helen continues to maneuver around it, and she grabs Sam's arm with both her arms and kicks her shoulder and elbows her in the face, thus falling to the ground. Sam quickly gets up and pushes Helen hard and she falls back onto a table, but Helen gets back up, runs toward Sam and they lock hands in a power struggle and they just stare each other down.

Helen lets go and grabs Sam's throat and starts choking her, Sam grabs Helen's and starts doing the same, they both stay on their feet, and Sam kicks Helen in the stomach and Helen goes down again while Sam falls her knees trying to get some air. Helen gets up just as Sam gets back on her feet, and Helen delivers a flying jump kick which throws Sam down near a flight of stairs, Helen comes out her again but Sam charges at Helen's legs, picks her up and throws her down the stairs. Sam goes after her and somehow gets back the baseball bat and starts hitting Helen with it over and over, then out of no where, Helen gets some sand and throws it in Sam's face, which makes the bat fall out of Sam's hand and into Helen's. Sam finally able to see, gets hit by Helen and eventually knocks her to her hands and feet, Sam tries to get up, but Helen keeps hitting her on her back, and Helen yells to her "Had enough blondie?", and she keeps hitting her again.

As for me, I don't know how I did, but I got the antidote to cure Helen, and I ran over to give it to her. Meanwhile, Helen grabs Sam, turns her over and punches her in the face, Helen picks Sam up and slams her against a wall with her arm to Sam's throat, Sam tries to get free, she even knee kicks Helen in the stomach, but Helen presses her arm harder against Sam's throat, and Helen said to her "You know I do know who you are, and I am familiar with your work, and what you do, but I'm afraid it's time to end this." Helen pulls out a knife and goes in for the kill, but Sam grabs it just millimeters from her face, but Helen presses harder and the blade starts to cuts Sam's face, but then Sam gets a boast of energy pulls the knife away and pokes Helen in the eyes, and headbutts her in the head. Helen falls back and Sam grabs her by the shoulders and starts banging against hard walls over and over, until Sam throws her into an antique shop, there Helen gets her hands on a sword . Sam rushes in and quickly grabs a sword too, then they started fighting again big time like Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

They both kept going at it, but then Helen gets the upper hand on Sam and gets the sword out of her hand, and Helen cuts nicks Sam in the stomach. Sam falls on her back and Helen goes in for the kill, BUT I jump on Helen and try to give her the antidote, she throws me off, and I drop the antidote Helen picks up her sword and she's about to kill me, but luckily Sam comes up from behind her and injects the antidote into Helen, thus making her normal.

Afterwards Sam falls on her back and so does Helen, but Helen thanks us for making her normal again, and Sam said-- well, I think she said "Sure, nothing to it". They shook hands, then....... I woke up.

Cool story, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
              Yay!! I know!! Only 4 more sleeps for me!!! Yay!!!
              Hahaha! I do that to chelle although this week it'll be 5 sleeps for me b/c our panto starts tomorrow so come 9pm on Monday I'll be on stage *is nervous* but Amanda will be firmly in my thoughts.

I can't wait for Requiem though!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

What RoX said!! Thing is...I really would rather not resort to such measures but hey..what's a girl to do?
                Hey, I have the button (from AT3) with that saying!

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                I had to watch The Five again to stave off my Sanctuaryshakes. I really liked Helen's interactions with Tesla and loved the ending with Ashley. Well done.
                North of the 49th we got a repeat of part two of the pilot since there was no new episode Friday. However, the sound was all wonky either because of my tape or the station, I'm not sure which. For the first half you could hear the music and the sound effects but not the spoken word. Finally corrected itself in the second half.

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                DId anyone see the Unas picture in "Edward"? When Will fans out Edwards picture one of them in an Unas
                Yup.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  Hey, I have the button (from AT3) with that saying!
                  Do you ever find yourself actually saying that because it's just so appropriate?? I can't tell you the amount of times I have used that quote.
                  Not the "I have the button" part but "What's a girl to do" part!!

3 more sleeps!!! Yay!!!
                  Tis all good!!! I can't wait!! I mean, I have to wait but I really would rather not!!!
                  3 MORE SLEEPS!!!!!
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Sanctuary - SciFi Talk: Episode Previews:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....27&postcount=9

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post

Whoa, thanks for these morjana!

Spoiler:
                      I seriously cannot wait until Revelations, it sounds like a great season finale. I'm really hoping we get to see Tesla again, and hopefully Griffen as well. And yay for Spencer directing Warriors, I really liked his work in Edward.

3 more sleeps!!! Yay!!!
                      Tis all good!!! I can't wait!! I mean, I have to wait but I really would rather not!!!
                      3 MORE SLEEPS!!!!!
                      Hee, now 2 more sleeps!

Finals week is driving me slightly loopy as usual, so I'm really looking forward to knocking off 2 out of 6 exams this Friday and then joining Helen in an descent into insanity.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post

Hee, now 2 more sleeps!

Finals week is driving me slightly loopy as usual, so I'm really looking forward to knocking off 2 out of 6 exams this Friday and then joining Helen in an descent into insanity.
                        Lol, sounds like a great plan to wind down. Good luck with your exams.

And is 2 more sleeps really an expression? It sounds so .... so cute
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                          Lol, sounds like a great plan to wind down. Good luck with your exams.

Well Chelle and Realm were using the 'sleeps' expression before I did, and it did sound so cute that I had to copy it.

Of course, then I told my parents how happy I was that I only had 8 more 'sleeps' until finals were over, and they got a little worried that I've gone slightly crazy while at college.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post

Thanks Morjana!

Looking forward to all episodes but I have to admit to being a bit disappointed that
                            Spoiler:
                            we haven't had more of Druitt (and therefore Helen/Druitt) this season. It looks like we will only see him again in the final two episodes.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

OK, I was just over at TMN schedule for the upcoming epsiodes , and I noticed that they're airing something called Sanctuary: Lost Webisodes Pt. 1 and 2 on Jan 9. Does anyone know what that is? Here's the schedule for it- TMN schedule

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                                Yep, it is really an expression here. Of course it's used with very young children who have difficulty with the concept of days as time, so things become 5 more sleeps until Santa comes etc

Hee

1 more sleep till Requiem!!!

I'm really looking forward to this one and I've been generally staying away from spoilers (major accomplishment for Moi) and once it airs I'll generally stay away from the Sanctuary threads until I get my hands on the episode.

*skips off chanting*
                                *one more sleep to go-oh*
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X