Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New message from Amanda on the official site.

http://www.sanctuaryforall.com/

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post

Thanks. Really looking forward to this episode, just wish I didn't have to look so far forward!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Wow, thanks so much for that parsifal . That was such a sweet message from Amanda:

Spoiler:
        HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Hi Everyone!

Hope this finds you all well and enjoying the fall season.

Sanctuary will be pre-empted in North America this week in honour of American Thanksgiving.

We return next week for one of my favourite episodes "Requiem". It's a two hander with Will and Magnus. I loved shooting this episode! It was the most challenging work I've ever done.

It also solidified in granite my belief in the talents of Martin Wood and Robin Dunne and our lovely scribe, Damian Kindler.

I'm immensely proud of the episode and hope you all enjoy it!

Happiest of Thanksgivings.

xx

Amanda

OK, now I'm even more excited to see Requiem, more than ever now that Amanda said it was the most challenging work she's ever done . I didn't know Amanda considers that one of her favourite episodes, and I'm happy to hear she's proud of it .

I'm proud, and not surprised of what Amanda said, notice Amanda credited Martin, Robin, and Damian, but not herself. That's our Amanda, she'll be proud of a project, the cast and crew and whoever else involved, but she's rarely credits herself . Instead, she more proud of other peoples work than her own. I can I love this woman anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
          You just think you bought him on eBay. That was all part of my clever plan. What you purchased on eBay was a CLONE of Henry. I however have the real deal and I am not sharing him. I will make clones for a select few though. You will have to give me time since I have to work out a deal with Helen. Gotta keep her on my good side you know.
          You're funny...you think I have the clone when in fact it is you!! And Helen doesn't scare me!! She';s a pussy cat!! A lovely adorable one at that but I'm not scared!!
          Muchas gracias!!
          Note the two kisses...one for me and one for....ME!!!!
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

You just think you bought him on eBay. That was all part of my clever plan. What you purchased on eBay was a CLONE of Henry. I however have the real deal and I am not sharing him. I will make clones for a select few though. You will have to give me time since I have to work out a deal with Helen. Gotta keep her on my good side you know.
            *giggle*
            Actually I have him, but I'm willing to share....
            Spoiler:

Sorry couldn't resist....
            Last edited by ~Sarah~; 26 November 2008, 08:57 PM. Reason: that picture is sooo big.... hang on.... okay got the smaller version....
            sigpic
            awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
              You're funny...you think I have the clone when in fact it is you!! And Helen doesn't scare me!! She';s a pussy cat!! A lovely adorable one at that but I'm not scared!!

Muchas gracias!!
              You mean ME . After all, who do you think Amanda sends all those hugs and kisses to on her website?

I mean, look at all these messages, it's a little obvious if you ask me .

From Amanda: On Birthday Greetings and Recent News...

From Amanda: About Facebook and Sanctuary

Amanda's reply to your birthday greetings and most recent news...

Comment

LMAO...you two SLAY me!

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
                *giggle*
                Actually I have him, but I'm willing to share....
                Spoiler:
                http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff213/geekycarter/Vancouver/ryananddana.jpg

Sorry couldn't resist....

Jenni

Comment

Muchas gracias!!
                  Not to rain on anyone's parade, but um... aren't x's hugs?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
                    In my family, when we sign a card with xs and os, I believe the x is a kiss and the o is a hug.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Squeeee thanks you so much!!!
                      Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
                      Nope, I think X's are kisses and O's are hugs....but I could be wrong.

And Happy thanksgiving to Sanctuarians in the US.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        In my family, when we sign a card with xs and os, I believe the x is a kiss and the o is a hug.
                        Really? I was taught that x's were hugs and o's were kisses.

Comment

nope, Os are definately hugs and Xs are kisses. not sure what kind of hugs and kisses you give but does a kiss look like a gaping circle? and does a hug look like a cross?
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                          Quotes!
                          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                          sigpic

Comment

well, i've never used "o"s at all. it's only recently i've discovered them. i've always used "xxx" which are kisses.
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                              nope, Os are definately hugs and Xs are kisses. not sure what kind of hugs and kisses you give but does a kiss look like a gaping circle? and does a hug look like a cross?
                              Then why does one say hugs and kisses if it's the other way around?

Comment

because it sounds right that way. there's nothing stopping people writing Os before Xs or saying kisses and hugs.
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                                Quotes!
                                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X