Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skipping SGA tonight (I'm sure it's going to be depressing, as usual of late), and looking forward to Sanctuary. I really do hope this show makes it, since I'm not much of a tv watcher unless I can find a good 'escape' show, and this is proving to be just that so far. Fingers crossed for a second season!

das
    sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary - Kate O'Hare's Hot Cuppa TV: Robin Dunne Interview:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....80&postcount=1

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I'm watching Star Trek: The Next Generation on the SciFi Channel right now, and they just ran a commercial for their special presentation of "Blade Runner," in which they will run promos for Visions of Tomorrow -- their public affairs initiative (http://www.scifi.com/visions/) -- and showed a brief clip of Amanda Tapping (with blond hair) in the commercial -- during the "Blade Runner" movie. Scheduled to air on Sunday November 9 at 9/8C.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I know the thing from Facebook was posted, but I don't think this was.

"WATCH LIVE TONIGHT!!!!!

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are enjoying the season so far! Thank you for your support!!

Tonight's episode is "Nubbins." It's a fun, silly and sexy romp.

Enjoy!

xo Amanda"

Too late for the whole live thing (you can still catch the repeat in 20 minutes though), but that's from Amanda on the Sanctuary site so I wanted to share it.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post

"WATCH LIVE TONIGHT!!!!!

Hi Everyone!

Enjoy!

xo Amanda"

Too late for the whole live thing (you can still catch the repeat in 20 minutes though), but that's from Amanda on the Sanctuary site so I wanted to share it.
            Where's the Sanctuary site?

das
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
              Where's the Sanctuary site?

das
              Here ya go: http://www.sanctuaryforall.com/index.php

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post

Oh, okay - I've been there. Just didn't know that Amanda was attached in some way to the site so that she would visit it. Thanks!

das
                sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary - SciFi.com Updates for Nubbins/The Five:

From the SciFi Channel's Sanctuary site, updates for November 7, 2008:

Nubbins

* Episode Synopsis

* Episode Photos

WATCH Nubbins online at SciFi.com: PENDING

At HULU: PENDING

NEXT new episode: The Five airs Friday November 14 at 10pm on the SciFi Channel (US).

Circumstances and enemies separate Magnus, Ashley and Will. Now they must each decide whom to trust, and whom to flee.

Trailer for The Five at SciFi.com

NEW Quiz!

Kush

NEW Videos: PENDING

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post

"WATCH LIVE TONIGHT!!!!!

Hi Everyone!

Enjoy!

xo Amanda"

She wasn't kidding! *dies a lovely death*

I don't go to the main site....*sigh*
                    Jenni

Comment

Just seen next week's promo. I don't think I've ever been so excited and intrigued!

Spoiler:
                      John "She's in grave danger"
                      Ashley "Dude, she's my Mom. She's always in grave danger."
                      John. "There are things you need to know. She chose to be something different"
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Just seen next week's promo. I don't think I've ever been so excited and intrigued!

Spoiler:
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                          NEXT new episode: The Five airs Friday November 14 at 10pm on the SciFi Channel (US).
                          Circumstances and enemies separate Magnus, Ashley and Will. Now they must each decide whom to trust, and whom to flee.
                          Trailer for The Five at SciFi.com
                          Holy cow!! I just saw the trailer...OMG!!! I sooo cannot miss this ep...thank goodness I don't have to work next weekend!!
                          Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                          She wasn't kidding! *dies a lovely death*
                          I don't go to the main site....*sigh*
                          I know...I just watched Nubbins...this is what I posted in the Sanctuary forum site...it bears repeating..I think!

Having just watched Nubbins...let me just say that was bloody brilliant!! I loved it!
                          Spoiler:
                          Loved the effect the little buggers had on all the team...loved Sophie...I hope we see more of her in future eps!
                          It was sooo funny...I had to put my hand over my mouth to stop from laughing out loud...especially in that scene with Ashley and Henry..."Have you seen my Nubbins?". OMG...I just loved Henry...and the Nubbins....they remind me of a cross between a Mokwai (Gizmo) and a Furby!!
                          Oh and Will and Ashley...arghhhh...I was like on the edge of my chair holding my breathe...not so hot on the Helen/Will thing but even that was brilliantly done!!

I'd give it a perfect score that's for sure...I just loved it to pieces!!!
                          Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Oh yeah...
                          Spoiler:
                          and then the syringe and Helen's face and the gasp/exclamation...I know...this is gonna just blow my socks right off!!

It keeps on getting better...how do they do it?? Yay!!!
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Nubbins="Trouble with tribbles" meets "Broca Divide" bleah....

Comment

Them nubbins so cute

Comment

Great episode. Freakiest thing: the Nubbins are incestuous.

Comment

Working...
                                X